Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 12:34 PM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

change is good and LOL that was funny
Old 07-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by erickim080387
Hey Ben. First off let me apologize. I'm sorry. I've been feeling bad for the past week or so and I have tried to contact you via AIM and cellphone, but I just couldnt get a hold of you. You just wouldn't respond to any of my IMs or calls.. I understand you're pretty pissed off about this whole situation. Again, Sorry Ben.. that's all I have to say.
Since this whole topic has been brought up I'll just clear everything off my chest too...

Sorry is all you have to say!?!?!?! After all that Ben has done for you let alone the Ktown Z guys??? Are you sh!tting me? I'm also VERY disappointed in you. You know how close all of the ktown Z guys are and I personally think you took advantage of that. You would always ask the ktown guys for discounts from what they were already asking and most of the time, they gave it to you cause you were one of the crew...then you screwed them over by flippin it around....not all the time but I could remember a couple times where this has happened...

Then for you to do this to a very good friend who HOOKED you up in the first place is kinda f-cked up AGAIN...He trusted you and let you take the wheels but for you to bring it back 3 weeks later sayin that you can't do it is just outright stupid. Only to find out that yer gettin new stuff...where did all this money come from? If you had enough money to get all this new stuff why didn't you just finish the transaction with ben?

Honestly after the first time I heard about how you d-cked some people in the ktown group over I thought that was messed up but I gave you the benefit of the doubt cause you were young...but this time around...I straight up feel sorry for you.

Good luck with you life...I just pray that the people you take advantage of later in life are as nice as the people in the ktown Z group have been with you...I'm done with you...

Last edited by Benzoboi; 07-15-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:41 PM
IP Gthreefive

Old 07-15-2008, 01:20 PM
skimnismo

Eric,

You should realize what you have done. What you have done w/ Ben and people prior with problems w/ you is uncalled for. Ben gave you those wheels and good price. Plus, as a courtesy he gave you time for payment. Also, treat people w/ respect even if there younger than you. I personally feel when you, howard, and I use to chill...you treat howard like he's kissing your feet. You make him call you "hyung". This happened numerous times but i was patient about it. You gotta earn your respect man, age doesn't mean anything. I ain't telling you this cause i'm older than you, but in the manner how society works. Apparently, you haven't set ur foot in society yet. Thats my last advice to you.Keep that in mind ...

Last edited by skimnismo; 07-15-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:23 PM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by skimnismo
Eric,

You should realize what you have done. What you have done w/ Ben and people prior with problems w/ you is uncalled for. Ben gave you those wheels and good price. Plus, as a courtesy he gave you time for payment. Also, treat people w/ respect even if there younger than you. I personally feel when you, howard, and I use to chill...you treat howard like he's kissing your feet. You make him call you "hyung". This happened numerous times but i was patient about it. You gotta earn your respect man, age doesn't mean anything. I ain't telling you this cause i'm older than you, but in the manner how society works. Apparently, you haven't set ur foot in society yet. Thats my last advice to you.Keep that in mind ...
i never said that. and i dont know what made u say i treated him like he's kissing my feet..
Old 07-15-2008, 02:25 PM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Since this whole topic has been brought up I'll just clear everything off my chest too...

Sorry is all you have to say!?!?!?! After all that Ben has done for you let alone the Ktown Z guys??? Are you sh!tting me? I'm also VERY disappointed in you. You know how close all of the ktown Z guys are and I personally think you took advantage of that. You would always ask the ktown guys for discounts from what they were already asking and most of the time, they gave it to you cause you were one of the crew...then you screwed them over by flippin it around....not all the time but I could remember a couple times where this has happened...

Then for you to do this to a very good friend who HOOKED you up in the first place is kinda f-cked up AGAIN...He trusted you and let you take the wheels but for you to bring it back 3 weeks later sayin that you can't do it is just outright stupid. Only to find out that yer gettin new stuff...where did all this money come from? If you had enough money to get all this new stuff why didn't you just finish the transaction with ben?

Honestly after the first time I heard about how you d-cked some people in the ktown group over I thought that was messed up but I gave you the benefit of the doubt cause you were young...but this time around...I straight up feel sorry for you.

Good luck with you life...I just pray that the people you take advantage of later in life are as nice as the people in the ktown Z group have been with you...I'm done with you...
he doesnt want to talk to me about anything now. doesnt want to accept my apology or anything. im down to call him or meet in person and apologize and payback on what he lost? but he wont pickup my calls or respond..
Old 07-15-2008, 03:16 PM
erickim080387

well, anyways. Thanks for everything guys. And Sorry, again..
Old 07-15-2008, 03:32 PM
IP Gthreefive

h
Old 07-15-2008, 03:32 PM
IP Gthreefive

i
Old 07-15-2008, 03:36 PM
IP Gthreefive

lets
Old 07-15-2008, 03:36 PM
IP Gthreefive

go
Old 07-15-2008, 03:37 PM
IP Gthreefive

K1~!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come out here David. I am karting tomorrow.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by erickim080387
he doesnt want to talk to me about anything now. doesnt want to accept my apology or anything. im down to call him or meet in person and apologize and payback on what he lost? but he wont pickup my calls or respond..
in that case...I'll meet up with you...give me the money and I'll give it to him...

BTW...how much were you gonna "payback?" the full amount or you gonna compensate him for 3 weeks of you using this wheels???

Let me know...if yer really pushin to payback Ben, I'll meet up with you...collect the money and get it to him...

other then that...I really don't have any other reason to know/see/talk to you...

you let me know...
Old 07-15-2008, 03:53 PM
gimpster621

all im going to say is dont do shiet to people the things you dont want them to do to you. especially people who try to help you out.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:01 PM
deviljon

sunny is serious business. when he ***** back his pimp hand you better move out the way!
Old 07-15-2008, 04:06 PM
IP Gthreefive

Anyone near N. Hollywood willing to help me on thurs. around 4:30pm? need to pick something up from my clients office around that time but i don't get off work till later. traffic is crazy around that time so i would like someone near N. Hollywood to this. i can either meet you up after work and i'll personally buy you dinner~!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow don't even know the whole story BUT if you really did shaft Ben like that Eric that really sucks. Ben is f-in cool as hell and I can say the same about 99% of the k-town crowd but to shaft someone in here is just sad. Ben seems like a trustworthy person and one who would help anyone and I would also do the same for someone in our group......
Old 07-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IP Gthreefive

Anyone near N. Hollywood willing to help me on thurs. around 4:30pm? need to pick something up from my clients office around that time but i don't get off work till later. traffic is crazy around that time so i would like someone near N. Hollywood to this. i can either meet you up after work and i'll personally buy you dinner~!!!
I work in Simi Valley and can drop by North Hollywood on my way in but where are you exactly. I drive the Scion XB daily so I have room.........SOOT BOOL MAYBE HAHA
Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
IP Gthreefive

Originally Posted by Ed 718
I work in Simi Valley and can drop by North Hollywood on my way in but where are you exactly. I drive the Scion XB daily so I have room.........SOOT BOOL MAYBE HAHA
place i need to pick up is near Lankershim Blvd , Vineland, Camarillo St.

here's a map http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...m=1&iwloc=addr

Quick Reply: Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!