Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 10:21 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hotttt... i love vintage.
*cue bone thugs "candy paint"*

keep rollin rollin rollin..
Old 08-10-2007, 10:22 AM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
range rover sport, i think? not ducati rr.....

man i had the strangest dreams last night...
my nissan shift_gear stuff is here, yayyyyy......i'm gonna be a total dork and wear my z shirt to work today. <3 casual fridays.
oh... hahah probably. ive been thinking about bikes too much >[. i want one so bad.

damn i dont get casual fridays
Old 08-10-2007, 10:26 AM
erickim080387

ducatis have RRs? i thought it was honda CBR RR.... 600!!! 1000!! ehh new gsxR600 fTW
Old 08-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Profink

Originally Posted by richiex23
OH man you really are white arent you... hahah im just messin around man
I rubbed my skin a bit and the white ain't comming off, so I geuss I am. Mustang was one of my favorite cars growing up, so I had to have one. I just love cars in general. One day I'll have to get a storage space to put them all in.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:33 AM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by erickim080387
ducatis have RRs? i thought it was honda CBR RR.... 600!!! 1000!! ehh new gsxR600 fTW
its new. not out yet. its sooooooo nice
Old 08-10-2007, 10:34 AM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by Profink
I rubbed my skin a bit and the white ain't comming off, so I geuss I am. Mustang was one of my favorite cars growing up, so I had to have one. I just love cars in general. One day I'll have to get a storage space to put them all in.
hahaha i like the old school shelby gt500 mustangs. like the one in gone in 60 seconds. its ****** sickkkkkk
Old 08-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Profink

Originally Posted by richiex23
hahaha i like the old school shelby gt500 mustangs. like the one in gone in 60 seconds. its ****** sickkkkkk
Hell yeah. I thought about selling this one so I could build a replica GT500, but I won't get enough $$$ for this one and I don't have the time or space for a build like that right now.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by Profink
Here's my project car.
That is money!!!!

Sick project...
Old 08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by erickim080387
LOL BASE THAT SHIETTT! its only gonna be a beater... used for clients when im in real estate.. ARGG FD3S!!! NSX!!! dayum used NSX expensive as hell. oh and RR might even be leased... thanks to their ugly resale value..
Dude...you don't get a base RR Sport mang....when you get a car like that....you gotta make sure you have options....

If you want a car you can take clients around...why not a caddy??? Big, comfy, and has more body roll then the titanic...LOL
Old 08-10-2007, 11:51 AM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Dude...you don't get a base RR Sport mang....when you get a car like that....you gotta make sure you have options....

If you want a car you can take clients around...why not a caddy??? Big, comfy, and has more body roll then the titanic...LOL
LOL! never liked caddies.... F it ill take clients in a 1992 toyota camry.... as long as its reliable right??
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

awesome stang !!! clean

beverly hills 90210

really i like that car alot hella clean bro
Old 08-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Profink

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
awesome stang !!! clean

beverly hills 90210

really i like that car alot hella clean bro
Thanks! Its all camera tricks in that photo though. I've actually had it repainted since that picture's been taken. It looks real nice now, but still has to go back to the body shop to clean up a few spots. FYI: Stay away from CBS Auto Body in North Hollywood.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:35 PM
knucklez

*****NAME*****, sorry to give you the bad news.. But the parts you sold me don't fit for -S H I T-. The rear has a big -A S S- gap between the lights, the sideskirts don't even fit. The sideskirts aren't long enough to reach one end to the other. I ended up scratching parts of my car trying to put the damn kit on, and just gave up. I went to 2 different body shops to try and see if it was fixable. Sideskirts definitely are useless.

Now that i said this, i am tired of driving to your house. It is very time consuming and a waste of my time. So i will simply say this. "I want a refund." You stated the fitment should be good, near perfect.. But in my case, it is the total opposite. An exchange wouldn't be fine at this point, sorry. As you can tell by the choice of words i used in the first paragraph, i am very frustrated and disappointed.

DAMN DUDE. WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE MAKE BODY KITS THAT DON'T EVEN FIT.. ****KKKKKKKKK, SUCHA WASTE OF TIME.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:08 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

in other new.....i just got the best phone call of my damn life. here's the follow up email:
"Hi Naeiri,

Congratulations, your 22348 (b) speeding ticket was dismissed at trial. There is no fine, your license will not be suspended and no points will go on your record. This e-mail is being sent to you so that you will have a paper record of sorts from us about this case. If you have any questions about this e-mail, please call me at (818) 994-8888.

Thank you,

Mark Schraeder
Law Offices of Sherman Ellison"

YES.
[this was for a 122mph ticket in a 70 zone, in fresno county.]
Old 08-10-2007, 01:17 PM
knucklez

in other new.....i just got the best phone call of my damn life. here's the follow up email:
"Hi Naeiri,

Congratulations, your 22348 (b) speeding ticket was dismissed at trial. There is no fine, your license will not be suspended and no points will go on your record. This e-mail is being sent to you so that you will have a paper record of sorts from us about this case. If you have any questions about this e-mail, please call me at (818) 994-8888.

Thank you,

Mark Schraeder
Law Offices of Sherman Ellison"

YES.
[this was for a 122mph ticket in a 70 zone, in fresno county.]
WTF! I think it's 10 dollars for every 1mph u go over 100mph now. $220+Speeding ticket $+Manslaughter charges all dropped. Lucky.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:34 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by knucklez
WTF! I think it's 10 dollars for every 1mph u go over 100mph now. $220+Speeding ticket $+Manslaughter charges all dropped. Lucky.
manslaughter charges? lol so dramatic. my ticket was actually for $820 [bail, that i paid, which i'll get back] and i probably would have gotten like a 30 or 60 day license suspension plus 2 pts on my license.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:35 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

ok random, for any of you who've ever worked in an office
Pranks to Play at Work That May or May Not Get You Fired
  1. Photocopy an entire dictionary and fax it to the CFO.
  2. Write a coworker's initials in White-Out on the photocopier.
  3. Schedule a series of important departmental meetings and forget to show up to them.
  4. Send blank sheets of paper via interoffice mail. (Marked "urgent" and "confidential", of course.) Remember to send a few to the mailroom; they'll especially get a kick out of it.
  5. Adulterate other people's lunches: take bites out of sandwiches, sprinkle bacon bits in vegetarians' salads, and spike the thermos of iced tea with grain alcohol.
  6. See how long you can hide a paper bag full of tuna fish in the back of the refrigerator before someone notices it. (Writing someone else's name on the bag goes without saying.)
  7. Set a mouse free in the office each day. When the problem becomes an epidemic, send snakes after them.
  8. Draw a flip-cartoon of a man running on the bottom of every notepad in the office supply closet.
  9. Hide in the supply closet and scare people when they open the door.
  10. Put a fake rubber hand in your sleeve, and when a secretary walks by, stick the hand in a paper shredder and scream.
  11. When someone is at lunch, use their computer to e-mail a 200 megabyte database file to everyone in the company. The e-mail's subject, of course, should contain at least one vulgarity.
  12. Misfile.
  13. Hire a temp to do your job for you.
  14. Submit letters of resignation for other employees.
  15. Conduct all correspondence with your friend in the next office via Federal Express early-morning next-day delivery.
  16. Dial the phone number of the guy in the next cubicle whenever he walks away from his desk. Hang up before he can run back to answer it. Repeat often.
  17. Send counterfeit memos from the company president, politely letting employees know that they've been fired and must clear out their offices and leave the building immediately.
  18. Covertly replace people's PowerPoint presentations with "director's cut" versions and misleading bar graphs.
  19. Report rumors daily via the bathroom wall.
  20. Pull a fire alarm while someone is in the bathroom.
  21. Make sure your expense report contains at least one reference to the "client meeting" at the "gentleman's club".
  22. Whenever a coworker makes a mistake, offer them the opportunity to "help you out" in exchange for you not reporting the mistake to their boss.
  23. Take a stack of resumes from the recruitment department and schedule some interviews for fictional, but high-paying, positions.
  24. Hand an envelope to the new guy and ask him to deliver the "cancellation of pension" memo to the sixty-four year old mailroom clerk.
And finally:
  1. Respond to every request by your boss with the phrase "I would prefer not to."
Old 08-10-2007, 01:43 PM
knucklez

manslaughter charges? lol so dramatic. my ticket was actually for $820 [bail, that i paid, which i'll get back] and i probably would have gotten like a 30 or 60 day license suspension plus 2 pts on my license.
Yeah, new law states if you go over 100mph, you will be charged with manslaughter.. So careful next time!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:04 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

i just found out one of my coworkers knows the VP of endless.... he said he can totally hook me up on a bbk......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 08-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Profink

ok random, for any of you who've ever worked in an office
Pranks to Play at Work That May or May Not Get You Fired
LOL. We turned everything in our President's office upside down as an April fools joke and came really close to getting fired for it. It had actually gotten kind of scary that day in the office. I was really happy when 5 came around and I went home.

Quick Reply: Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!