Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i swear, i swearrrrrrrr i just had a heart attack. i called my dad and [slightly] yelled at him for not telling me.. he laughs and is like, don't you know our gardeners? i'm like HELL NO I'M ASLEEP EVERY SATURDAY MORNING WHEN THEY COME how am i supposed to know what they LOOK LIKE?!?!!?

ughhhhhhh.......i need a cigarette.
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Dude...I have the house to myself until sunday...and what am I doing...NOTHING!~!

I can't do anything this weekend cause I have training...and by the time I get back, the family is back...

Havin no time to throw a party when I could FTMFL!~!
hmm well.... at least you can jack off freely, and walk around naked.

where'd the family go?
erickim080387

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awww, lol when are u leaving for training? we can do something friday, if ur leaving sat.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:23 AM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
oh my ****ING GOD i almost called the cops on our gardeners......i had no idea they were coming to lay some new grass in the backyard, thought people were trying to break into the house..... jesus ****ing christ my heart's beating a mile a minute
ROFL!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:24 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

where do you live, sun?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:31 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Marijuana Grow Found in the Verdugo Mountains
Date Posted: 8/16/2007 8:28:41 AM Bulletin Number: 07-45 DR Number: 07-11360 Announcement:

Press Advisory

WHAT: Marijuana Removal. The Glendale and Burbank Police Department’s Air Unit, locate a marijuana grow in the Verdugo Mountains.

WHERE:City of Glendale, Verdugo Mountain Range

COMMAND POST / PIO: Crescenta Valley Park in the LaCrescenta area of the City of Glendale

On August 14, 2007, police officers assigned to the police department’s air unit located approximately 5,000 marijuana plants with an estimated street value of up to 10 million dollars. Officers notified the Glendale Police Department’s Narcotic Detectives to verify their findings. Detectives hiked up the mountain and discovered sophisticated marijuana grow spread throughout the area. The suspects had designed a watering system using the water from the water tower located near the mountain. The water tower was designed to be used in case of brush fires. With the assistance of the Burbank Police Department, the United States Drug Enforcement Agency, Glendale Fire Department, Los Angeles County Fire Department’s Camp Team, LA IMPACT Task Force, Los Angeles County Park Police, Glendale Public Works, and the Glendale Park Rangers, the plants will be removed. The plants will be lifted from the mountain by the police department’s air unit and dropped off at the in the parking lot of the Crescenta Valley Park, located at 3400 West Honolulu, in the LaCrescenta area of the City of Glendale. Once the plants have been recovered, they will then be taken to a destruction site for disposal. At this time there are no suspects in custody and the Glendale Police Department is seeking any information from the public for their assistance in identifying the suspects involved in this sophisticated marijuana grow.

Date & Time: August 16, 2007 at 9:00 am.

Where: 3400 West Honolulu Avenue Glendale.

Media staging area will be at 3400 West Honolulu Glendale. The GPS coordinates are:

34 North

13.229 West

118 degrees

Media helicopters are asked to communicate with the police department’s air unit when they are in the area. Police and Fire personnel will be available for interviews.

Agent John Balian

Public Information Officer

Glendale Police Department

818-355-8756

dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnn............this is happening today......like in half an hour. no wonder there's a ****load of helicopters flying around.

i wonder if they'll "misplace" some of the plants.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Benzoboi

hmm well.... at least you can jack off freely, and walk around naked.

where'd the family go?
eyah cause I go around jackin off everyday by the hour you know....

they went to alaska for vacation...
Old 08-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by erickim080387
awww, lol when are u leaving for training? we can do something friday, if ur leaving sat.
It's saturday...but I have to leave friday night so I can get there and crash early...
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Suspicious Group Call –Tuesday, July 24, 2007:
Agent Vidal was dispatched to Hillcrest and Kenneth regarding a group of teenagers congregating and creating a disturbance. He found out that the group was actually paparazzi gathering to catch a glimpse of Nicole Richie, who has allegedly moved into a residence on Hillcrest. Their eight vehicles were legally parked, and the photographers were remaining in them. They were advised about littering, disturbances, and illegal parking. All parties were cooperative.

LOL.....man the glendale PO activity reports are hilarious.
Benzoboi

where do you live, sun?
Lil armenia...aka Glendale...
Old 08-16-2007, 07:36 AM
brothernigel

Date Posted: 8/16/2007 8:28:41 AM Bulletin Number: 07-45 DR Number: 07-11360 Announcement:

Press Advisory

WHAT: Marijuana Removal. The Glendale and Burbank Police Department’s Air Unit, locate a marijuana grow in the Verdugo Mountains.

COMMAND POST / PIO: Crescenta Valley Park in the LaCrescenta area of the City of Glendale

On August 14, 2007, police officers assigned to the police department’s air unit located approximately 5,000 marijuana plants with an estimated street value of up to 10 million dollars. Officers notified the Glendale Police Department’s Narcotic Detectives to verify their findings. Detectives hiked up the mountain and discovered sophisticated marijuana grow spread throughout the area. The suspects had designed a watering system using the water from the water tower located near the mountain. The water tower was designed to be used in case of brush fires. With the assistance of the Burbank Police Department, the United States Drug Enforcement Agency, Glendale Fire Department, Los Angeles County Fire Department’s Camp Team, LA IMPACT Task Force, Los Angeles County Park Police, Glendale Public Works, and the Glendale Park Rangers, the plants will be removed. The plants will be lifted from the mountain by the police department’s air unit and dropped off at the in the parking lot of the Crescenta Valley Park, located at 3400 West Honolulu, in the LaCrescenta area of the City of Glendale. Once the plants have been recovered, they will then be taken to a destruction site for disposal. At this time there are no suspects in custody and the Glendale Police Department is seeking any information from the public for their assistance in identifying the suspects involved in this sophisticated marijuana grow.

Media staging area will be at 3400 West Honolulu Glendale. The GPS coordinates are:

34 North

13.229 West

118 degrees

Media helicopters are asked to communicate with the police department’s air unit when they are in the area. Police and Fire personnel will be available for interviews.

Agent John Balian

818-355-8756

dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnn............this is happening today......like in half an hour. no wonder there's a ****load of helicopters flying around.

thats ALOT of plants. i would be pissed.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Sobriety Checkpoint – Sunday, July 29, 2007:
A sobriety checkpoint was initiated in the 100 block of South Verdugo Road. The following enforcement action was taken: 1263 vehicles passed through the checkpoint, 660 vehicles screened, two arrest for DUI, 12 field sobriety tests administered, seven arrests for driving without a license, one arrest for driving on a suspended license, one arrest for possession of paraphernalia, one arrest for use of a controlled substance, one arrest for possession of alcoholic beverage while driving, one arrest for a tobacco product in possession, one cite for open container, two cites for possession of marijuana, six vehicles impounded, one warrant arrest, and 63 citations issued.

so the checkpoints actually do work. interesting.

they're having another one on aug 25..
Glendale Police Press Releases

Sobriety Checkpoint
Date Posted: 8/10/2007 7:34:20 AM Bulletin Number: 07-44 DR Number: 07-23521 Announcement: The Glendale Police Department will be conducting a sobriety checkpoint on Saturday, August 25, 2007. The primary purpose of the checkpoint is to raise the level of public awareness and inform citizens about the efforts that are being used to identify and apprehend impaired drivers. The ultimate goal of the Glendale Police Department is to reduce injuries and deaths as a result of impaired drivers during the Labor Day holiday season. The sobriety checkpoint is made possible by a grant awarded by the California Office of Traffic Safety (O.T.S.). California’s “Report Drunk Drivers – Call 9-1-1” state campaign.

The sobriety checkpoint will be operational between the hours of 7:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m.

The actual location of the sobriety checkpoint will be released to City News Service, Media Page, and Metro Network for dissemination approximately two hours prior to the commencement of the sobriety checkpoint. For additional information please call Sergeants Dennis Smith or Anthony Futia of the Glendale Police Department Traffic Bureau at (818) 548-3130. Media Relations Agent John Balian may also be contacted at (818) 355-8765.

Enforcement activity statistics will be released approximately one hour after the closure of the checkpoint.

Agent John Balian
818-548-4818

watch out guys...drive carefully.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:43 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Press Advisory

34 North

13.229 West

118 degrees

Agent John Balian

818-355-8756

what did they cite you for?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:46 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by fowlman01
what did they cite you for?
you are so witty. i cannot contain my laughter. ha. ha. ha.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Benzoboi

Glendale po's are funny...
Old 08-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Profink

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Dude...I have the house to myself until sunday...and what am I doing...NOTHING!~!

I can't do anything this weekend cause I have training...and by the time I get back, the family is back...

Havin no time to throw a party when I could FTMFL!~!
Sun, just leave us the keys. We'll throw a party at your place. You won't get to be there, but everyone will love you for it.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by Profink
Sun, just leave us the keys. We'll throw a party at your place. You won't get to be there, but everyone will love you for it.
hmmmm....tempting...VERY tempting...but I'll pass...
Old 08-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Profink

Gotta call Ben's budy at Street Image today about my intakes. Fujita has a $20 rebate if I order them before September 15th. This is what they're going to look like... so pretty:

Then I'll have to get the engine cover and battery/brake cover painted to match the filters and my seats and its gonna look sweet.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by Profink
Gotta call Ben's budy at Street Image today about my intakes. Fujita has a $20 rebate if I order them before September 15th. This is what they're going to look like... so pretty:

Then I'll have to get the engine cover and battery/brake cover painted to match the filters and my seats and its gonna look sweet.
That looks sick!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Benzoboi

Doug...screw the intakes...you need this in yer engine bay...

Quick Reply: Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!