Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

dont u love it when u walk back to ur car and find 2 boot marks on ur hood....

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 01:01 AM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont u love it when u walk back to ur car and find 2 boot marks on ur hood....

i took it out tonight to DNB in santa anita. got there around 11 something and i left at 2am. i get to my car and find 2 huge boot marks on my hood. i only saw it cuz my car is pretty dusty right now and i saw the light reflecting off the nice clean area where the person jumped.

so yea...some f**ker did a nice jump on my CF hood. i mean...i dont really care. its just a part. its replaceable. theres like a good amount of stress marks now all around the area where the person jumped but whatever....its just the thought like....WHY....do u not have any morals? do u not have any respect for other peoples posessions. i have never damaged another persons property like that ever and it should go both ways....but then again...there are those few unfortunate low-lives who hate or what not just so they can feel good about themselves or something. arg...oh well. whats done is done.

whoever goes to santa anita DNB just be careful about ur ride.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Panda350z

Originally Posted by groovin_350z
i took it out tonight to DNB in santa anita. got there around 11 something and i left at 2am. i get to my car and find 2 huge boot marks on my hood. i only saw it cuz my car is pretty dusty right now and i saw the light reflecting off the nice clean area where the person jumped.

so yea...some f**ker did a nice jump on my CF hood. i mean...i dont really care. its just a part. its replaceable. theres like a good amount of stress marks now all around the area where the person jumped but whatever....its just the thought like....WHY....do u not have any morals? do u not have any respect for other peoples posessions. i have never damaged another persons property like that ever and it should go both ways....but then again...there are those few unfortunate low-lives who hate or what not just so they can feel good about themselves or something. arg...oh well. whats done is done.

whoever goes to santa anita DNB just be careful about ur ride.
Sorry to hear that...wow...thats is really ignorant and immature of that person!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:08 AM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by Panda350z
Sorry to hear that...wow...thats is really ignorant and immature of that person!
serious...

im just guessing some drunk asian guy hating and then wanting to be cool in front of his friends so he decided to be "cool" and jump on my hood

idiot
Old 10-27-2006, 01:16 AM
TayTaythatsme04

thats F up, sorry man, but karmas a bit*h

T
Old 10-27-2006, 01:17 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

serious...

im just guessing some drunk asian guy hating and then wanting to be cool in front of his friends so he decided to be "cool" and jump on my hood

idiot
DNB?
Old 10-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by zand02max
DNB?
Probably Dave N Busters. LOL Don't worry Quan...I remember on my "fixed up" tundra I saw footsteps all over the top of my tonneau cover which made me initially react in a "WTF" way, but then I just started laughing because I could just picture the fool doing it. Hopefully there wasn't too much damage
Old 10-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Xx SiFaKa

Yeah I don't see how someone could be so cold hearted to want an cause someone problems.

I have never felt the need to want an hurt someone elses car even if I was jealous. The only reason I would think of is if the guy was drunk.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:34 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

serious...

idiot

Old 10-27-2006, 01:47 AM
jdm_Z33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah asians are fuc.ked up. (im asian) but one of my friends did that to this poor ol lady's accord and he was drunk and i pulled him off and kept asking why did he do that. we both took off running after that. but yeah, asian people are messed up they do alot of stupid shi.t
Old 10-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Nastyboy

Sorry to hear..

To shed a different light on the situation, sometimes people not only try to show-off by beign bad ***, but by trying to prove they got "skillz".

I remember I went to a Nissan Dealership during the summer for an couple of OEM clips. As always the salesmen sorounded the car out of interest and trying to sell me a car. Right away this younger guy came over and kept on asking if I drift, was I tt, how fast was it, and so forth.. I was like no, no, no...

I go inside, pay for my parts, I come out and that guy is still by my car with a couple of other guys. By the time I get there I hear this guy "teaching" the other people about my mods??? I never met this guy before, how the hell does he know or think he knows what I have. Finally, I hear him say that my kit can literally be kicked and struck without causing any damage. And he could easily jump on my CF hood and nothing would happen.

By that time I see him step back and begin to start taking a swinging kick. I'm hey, WTF? Unless you got my permision, you ain't touching my car. He replied by telling me he just wanted to "show people what he meant". Im like nope... it aint your car, you aint touching it. Kick my car and I'll beat you like a red-head step child!

Long story short... maybe this guy saw one too many eBay adds where they claim you can jump on hoods and not cause damage?
Old 10-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Blue_Z

wow that's F'ed up!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

man, thats terrible. They have Nothing better to do than to jump on someone's car? that's so dumb..sorry to hear about that quan.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:36 AM
gimpster621

dang that sux. drunk people suck when they vandalize.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:41 AM
childreth

Originally Posted by Nastyboy
Sorry to hear..

To shed a different light on the situation, sometimes people not only try to show-off by beign bad ***, but by trying to prove they got "skillz".

I remember I went to a Nissan Dealership during the summer for an couple of OEM clips. As always the salesmen sorounded the car out of interest and trying to sell me a car. Right away this younger guy came over and kept on asking if I drift, was I tt, how fast was it, and so forth.. I was like no, no, no...

I go inside, pay for my parts, I come out and that guy is still by my car with a couple of other guys. By the time I get there I hear this guy "teaching" the other people about my mods??? I never met this guy before, how the hell does he know or think he knows what I have. Finally, I hear him say that my kit can literally be kicked and struck without causing any damage. And he could easily jump on my CF hood and nothing would happen.

By that time I see him step back and begin to start taking a swinging kick. I'm hey, WTF? Unless you got my permision, you ain't touching my car. He replied by telling me he just wanted to "show people what he meant". Im like nope... it aint your car, you aint touching it. Kick my car and I'll beat you like a red-head step child!

Long story short... maybe this guy saw one too many eBay adds where they claim you can jump on hoods and not cause damage?

i would have kicked his a@* regardless..... thats when you silently go to the hatch and take out your lug bar and go to town!!!!!! lol
Old 10-27-2006, 08:46 AM
plastiketa

Sorry to hear. No worries, karmas a b.itc.h and the drunk *** probably got pulled over and got a DUI.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:48 AM
savvy

if it can take a running kick without damage i'm sure it could easily take a few head slams too with no problems. Demonstrate that to him next time
Old 10-27-2006, 09:46 AM
meezie

Sorry that happened to you Quan. But don't worry it could've been worse. It sucks that there is such ignorance out there.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:58 AM
FairladyZX

man it sucks......santa anita mall gets pretty rough at night times.....one time i saw a big asian gangsta brawl right outside the mall next to D&B for a good 5 min b4 the cops showed up. i feel more comfortable going there in a beater
Old 10-27-2006, 10:06 AM
josephchihweilu

i know how you feel man. dont worry about it...itll catch up to these mother****ers. nice guys dont finish last.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:30 AM
stealthrapt0r

sorry to hear that, i live in the area, this makes me paranoid to go there

Quick Reply: dont u love it when u walk back to ur car and find 2 boot marks on ur hood....