Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

350Z Sightings!! Started 03/18/03

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
calin
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chromex319
***king Fa**ot! you came up on me on a two lane high high way tail gating me! In the middle of a cop infested city for no reason! You're so lucky me and my girl know better! Vista, California. Come see me one on one next time you want to act big with your gross and disgusting riced out z. I swear I'm on the look out for you, and this time i'm gonna make you pay you C**k sucker! Next time you wanna you show of,f it's fine as long as my girl isnt in the car, but the next time i see you I will wring your neck out like like a set of dirty clothes. I have so much love for every Z owner... but you my friend will appreciate life if ever catch you. you fa**ot ricer wigger b*tch!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Chromex319

Dear members and mods,
I apologize for my childish behavior, but this fa**ot got the best of me. I swear if I see this dude on the road, he will regret being 17 years old and he will learn to respect no matter what. Dude is lucky. my girl will testify by me and the evidence will speak clearly when about this backwards hat wearing fa**ot. I once again apologize but I am so heated!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:01 AM
calin
Banned

Dear members and mods,
I apologize for my childish behavior, but this fa**ot got the best of me. I swear if I see this dude on the road, he will regret being 17 years old and he will learn to respect no matter what. Dude is lucky. my girl will testify by me and the evidence will speak clearly when about this backwards hat wearing fa**ot. I once again apologize but I am so heated!
In my opinion, letting him get the best of you makes you no better than he is. There are PLENTY of douches like him on the road, we just need to ignore them.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Chromex319

I know that dude, and it is so unlike me to get worked up over something like this. But, he not only threatened my life, he threatened my girls life. I'll give you an example of how much i love my girl. One day, on Sunday and beautiful afternoon, me and my girl were riding on my Honda orange taby (600 CBR tiger striped) and this dude decided to make a u turn on an intersection with out looking my way. 2 inches before he hit me, I made a front stoppie! Got off my bike and kicked the isht out of his car for not paying attention, he's lucky he lived. I bet he learned his lesson. One other time on my bike, i was merging on a highway, my girl was riding the rear, and while we war merging this a$$ hole tried to cut me off! Wanna know what i did? I Karate chopped his front quarter panel going 60 mph. bottom line is; I ain't scared! I will do what's necessary to defend whats is mine and what is right. this fa**ot wigger will get what he's got coming to him. I promise.

I just need to calm down. Please my z community... Do me right and tell me what i should do.

Other wise this dude is primary hunting meat. I will describe his wip down to the awful offset that he has and those tiny black wheels he has and his ricer cop siren.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:53 AM
calin
Banned

^sorry to say but you're just as much of a douche as the guy who cut you off if you kick his car while doing 60mph. It seems like you have some anger issues. You complain about some guy threatening you and your gf, yet you're doing the exact same thing. In your last post your said "Got off my bike and kicked the isht out of his car for not paying attention, he's lucky he lived." And then you say you kick a car while going 60mph and your gf was on the back? AGAIN you put both your life in danger if that's true.

Anyways, sorry for going off topic, I'm done here. Back to sightings!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:02 AM
RRMikey

A lot of shiet happens when your on your bike. trust me, I know and I've been riding for 10+ years. You almost have to have ESP to know what other drivers are going to do around you. Your's on a bike already... I just give the finger or something, no need to do anything else to have the driver come and hit you or something. Just chill... come out to the meets and we all will have a good time.

But I understand you Chromex... I get pissed off here and there about idiots.

Last edited by RRMikey; 02-02-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:15 AM
General_Malice

black z on gold rims yesterday on valley blvd...around 10:15-10:30am

stock ppw last night 12:10 on grand ave. chino hills
Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 AM
mrfobbyaccent

thursday afternoon on amar road going towards west covina area, a silver zr 07+ good looking car stock though, i live in the west covina area how come i never see anyone haha
Old 02-01-2009, 11:46 AM
SemperFiV12

Do people ever spot each other... this thread seems worthless, but amusing i guess...

for all it counts i saw a silverstone Z in NoHo, but then again we went out to the park to ball. so i guess it doesnt count...
Old 02-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know that dude, and it is so unlike me to get worked up over something like this. But, he not only threatened my life, he threatened my girls life. I'll give you an example of how much i love my girl. One day, on Sunday and beautiful afternoon, me and my girl were riding on my Honda orange taby (600 CBR tiger striped) and this dude decided to make a u turn on an intersection with out looking my way. 2 inches before he hit me, I made a front stoppie! Got off my bike and kicked the isht out of his car for not paying attention, he's lucky he lived. I bet he learned his lesson. One other time on my bike, i was merging on a highway, my girl was riding the rear, and while we war merging this a$$ hole tried to cut me off! Wanna know what i did? I Karate chopped his front quarter panel going 60 mph. bottom line is; I ain't scared! I will do what's necessary to defend whats is mine and what is right. this fa**ot wigger will get what he's got coming to him. I promise.

I just need to calm down. Please my z community... Do me right and tell me what i should do.

Other wise this dude is primary hunting meat. I will describe his wip down to the awful offset that he has and those tiny black wheels he has and his ricer cop siren.
dude, you're the one looking like an ***, at this point, and you gotta chill. you're not the only one dealing with ******** drivers in socal. Kicking somebody's car is uncalled for no matter how I look at it.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:42 PM
thomas'Z

i saw this sexy blk z at the boat around 5:00pm today
Blk z, tint, sexy blk rims that i dont know the name of and clear reflectors.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:32 PM
OldDirty Z33

Seen a girl driving a SB Z with a veilside V2 wing in Rancho Cucamonga a couple of weeks ago. Dammmm girl yo sh*t was dirty! btw don't break your neck so hard next time

Last edited by OldDirty Z33; 02-01-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:12 AM
HiHo_Silver350

lemans sunset @ bear mountain. black rims w/polished lip. looked like super advans but i'm pretty sure they were racing hart s3 pros. nismo v1 wing
Old 02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
TBDesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by SemperFiV12
Do people ever spot each other... this thread seems worthless, but amusing i guess...

for all it counts i saw a silverstone Z in NoHo, but then again we went out to the park to ball. so i guess it doesnt count...
Serious? Did you not go through any of the pages and see the people that have spotted others? Also just saying Silverstone Z in noho could be anyone rims, any stickers or anything that would make it stand out from other silverstone Z's would help if it's stock say stock and rough year 03-05 or 06+
Old 02-02-2009, 10:40 AM
TBDesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by dspiel@m1autosport
Old 02-02-2009, 11:32 AM
RRMikey

Seen this person on 2 or 3 separate occasions. In Rowland Heights, on Pathfinder. You are in a silver Z with I think silver wheels with polished lips. I can see that big azz intercooler coming at me... lol. I tried to thrown the deuce but realized my tint was too dark. haha.

Saw you this morning also, on Pathfinder, just past Fairway Drive. I was in the black Z with gunmetal GT-7's.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Create

Been seeing a few around me in Venice (There's a lowered silver one on Pacific ave i see parked all the time) and at the 24 Hour gym on 31st + ocean park in Santa Monica. I'm in the black tinted Z with nismo rims / exhaust.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:35 PM
TBDesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by Create
Been seeing a few around me in Venice (There's a lowered silver one on Pacific ave i see parked all the time) and at the 24 Hour gym on 31st + ocean park in Santa Monica. I'm in the black tinted Z with nismo rims / exhaust.
I cruise through Venice every night. Mostly on Main to make my way to the 405 to beat traffic on lincoin.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Create

Originally Posted by TBDesigns
I cruise through Venice every night. Mostly on Main to make my way to the 405 to beat traffic on lincoin.
Nice, I'll keep an eye out, although I usually am not driving home til 7 or 8 (Damn Entertainment industry hours!)
Old 02-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Mr.ThreeFifty

The Guy with the karate chop legs, did you kick a car on the 105 frwy, if so i saw you, the car you kicked almost drove over your asssss for doing so, it was pretty funy if u ask me, considering that the driver was a female whos car you happend to kick.

Quick Reply: 350Z Sightings!! Started 03/18/03