Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

350Z Sightings!! Started 03/18/03

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Mr.ThreeFifty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
LaoSiFu

Just saw a CS Z with Time Attack style rims and Nismo V1 front bumper driving east on Rosecran (Norwalk).

~Robert
Old 02-02-2009, 06:43 PM
OldDirty Z33

I see a silver Z with greddy dual exhaust every day by my work. I work at plus one performance in highland by the 30 and 210fwy. My z is parked in the employee parking area and this guy drives threw the deltaco drive threw. every day and always look at my z and then speeds off with his fast food. LOL dudes at my work say hes been going to that delsnacho for a looonnng time.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:04 PM
jsyang15

caught red handed ! and it was thursday night
Originally Posted by InZpire

V2o, Friday night.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Create

There was a white G35, tinted, clear corners, black DC rims parked in my work lot in Beverly Hills tonight (Behind S. Beverly Drive). Anyone here?
Old 02-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Villain

spotted a black Z in huntington beach. all i could see were bronze or gunmetal wheels
Old 02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
General_Malice

silver Z on black TE time attacks and a nismo wing on the 60 frwy this morning 8am....driven by an asian girl...I gave a thumbs up and you smiled back
Old 02-03-2009, 08:48 AM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Last night at OCC parked by the TECH center a Black Track Model Z and i think NISMO exhaust. I think Ive met you before im not sure.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
madpanda

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

last night at csulb lot 11 level 2 carbon silver Z with SF challenges if your on here I'm the CS with the CE28's
Old 02-03-2009, 02:22 PM
t0mmyZ

Originally Posted by OCTrackZ
Last night at OCC parked by the TECH center a Black Track Model Z and i think NISMO exhaust. I think Ive met you before im not sure.
Thats me Black track with nismo exhaust. i met you once before but i dont remember anything that we talked about. Your car looks different than it did the last time i saw you. looks really good though.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by t0mmyZ
Thats me Black track with nismo exhaust. i met you once before but i dont remember anything that we talked about. Your car looks different than it did the last time i saw you. looks really good though.
Lol thanks man I don't either. I need a detail real bad though. Downside of having a black car... man besides that i can barely make it over those bumps in the lot. What Class are you taking that your parking near the Tech building?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 PM
t0mmyZ

Originally Posted by OCTrackZ
Lol thanks man I don't either. I need a detail real bad though. Downside of having a black car... man besides that i can barely make it over those bumps in the lot. What Class are you taking that your parking near the Tech building?
Taking English 101 there, what about you? yeah black cars can be a pain. my car is covered in swirl marks. what happened? our z's looked almost identical and then you got rid of your oem rays and upgraded to volk time attacks.. im jealous
Old 02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by t0mmyZ
Taking English 101 there, what about you? yeah black cars can be a pain. my car is covered in swirl marks. what happened? our z's looked almost identical and then you got rid of your oem rays and upgraded to volk time attacks.. im jealous
lol had to upgrade... im planning some more things before HIN. Hopefully i'll get them done by then. Anyway Ya i have an Architecture class... ARCH 180.

O ya and Silver Z today with some kinda wheels on Harbor today. You gave me a strange look...
Old 02-03-2009, 08:16 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chromex319
***king Fa**ot! you came up on me on a two lane high high way tail gating me! In the middle of a cop infested city for no reason! You're so lucky me and my girl know better! Vista, California. Come see me one on one next time you want to act big with your gross and disgusting riced out z. I swear I'm on the look out for you, and this time i'm gonna make you pay you C**k sucker! Next time you wanna you show of,f it's fine as long as my girl isnt in the car, but the next time i see you I will wring your neck out like like a set of dirty clothes. I have so much love for every Z owner... but you my friend will appreciate life if ever catch you. you fa**ot ricer wigger b*tch!

Dear members and mods,
I apologize for my childish behavior, but this fa**ot got the best of me. I swear if I see this dude on the road, he will regret being 17 years old and he will learn to respect no matter what. Dude is lucky. my girl will testify by me and the evidence will speak clearly when about this backwards hat wearing fa**ot. I once again apologize but I am so heated!

I know that dude, and it is so unlike me to get worked up over something like this. But, he not only threatened my life, he threatened my girls life. I'll give you an example of how much i love my girl. One day, on Sunday and beautiful afternoon, me and my girl were riding on my Honda orange taby (600 CBR tiger striped) and this dude decided to make a u turn on an intersection with out looking my way. 2 inches before he hit me, I made a front stoppie! Got off my bike and kicked the isht out of his car for not paying attention, he's lucky he lived. I bet he learned his lesson. One other time on my bike, i was merging on a highway, my girl was riding the rear, and while we war merging this a$$ hole tried to cut me off! Wanna know what i did? I Karate chopped his front quarter panel going 60 mph. bottom line is; I ain't scared! I will do what's necessary to defend whats is mine and what is right. this fa**ot wigger will get what he's got coming to him. I promise.

I just need to calm down. Please my z community... Do me right and tell me what i should do.

Other wise this dude is primary hunting meat. I will describe his wip down to the awful offset that he has and those tiny black wheels he has and his ricer cop siren.

1st im gonna take a sec and address your inappropriate behavior. this is CALIFORNIA.... not Ohio... you walking around like billy bad a$s will get your lid pushed back, please proceed with caution, you and your girl could end up in real danger trying those wack stunts pulled on a man with indefinite cause and serious intentions .... and WOW....~sigh~ please stop "karate chopping" cars... thats pretty lame.

2nd im gonna point out that you talk about your girl WAY too much... that can only lead us to think one of 3 things...

A. this is the first girl friend you ever had and your madly in love, Valentines day is your favorite holiday...

2. your "girl" looks like a guy so you just wanna clarify that SHE is NOT a HE...

C. your really a closet homosexual trying to convince your peers that you are heterosexual. (if thats the case, its cool bro, i have a gay friend. i dont discriminate, i would have voted NO ON PROP 8 but felonies means i cant vote )

another thing.... dont let being with your "girl" stop you from beating someones ***... REAL tuff guys do what needs to be done the very MOMENT its time to do it. not come online complaining what they "would have done" if the weather was a little better.

I hope your feature is a little brighter, maybe you should take a sec and reflect on your life and make the necessary adjustments for a more positive future. Would hate to hear about something bad happening to a guy on a Honda orange taby (600 CBR tiger striped) on the news for trying to throw his weight around and happened to do it to some guy who just might not feel like dancing to your beat and has a song of his own he would like to share.

..... BEWARE ... the man that carries this wallet refuses to be victimized.
again my friend, proceed with caution if you dont know what the next mans wallet looks like...

ninja edit: the movie Hancock was over rated...

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 02-03-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:36 PM
nismo_nate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

anyone here in whittier,

near rose hills, saw a black 350z with a UNPAINTED aftermarket front bumper?

i was the one heading toward rio hondo.. a SS, w/stillen hood/nismo v2 thats all that you could of seen heading the other way.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Villain

spotted someone rolling out of the huntington beach parking area by the pier in a blue 370Z, looked sick
Old 02-04-2009, 03:16 PM
johzp

Spotted SIN3s sexy g with his AMES at FCC...i had to take a double glance cause i didnt know you had a cf trunk/spoiler
Old 02-04-2009, 03:56 PM
~SpInNeY~

Blue 370Z on 22 W
Old 02-04-2009, 03:58 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by johzp
Spotted SIN3s sexy g with his AMES at FCC...i had to take a double glance cause i didnt know you had a cf trunk/spoiler
I thought he sold his G
Old 02-05-2009, 10:33 PM
mrfobbyaccent

saw a ppw on shadow oak with some 20in chrome rims

Quick Reply: 350Z Sightings!! Started 03/18/03