Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

350Z Sightings!! Started 03/18/03

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 10:43 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dspiel@m1autosport
all of derail is weaksauce
dude I don't give a **** who u are but u seriously need a fuking attitude change... I don't recall hanging out with ur *** at all to be making these comments.. this isn't the first time you've been doing this kind of crap ok? Peter from M1 can talk with us anyway he wants since we hang out.. if u kick it a few times and we get to know each other, fine.. but you are getting pretty fuking disrespectful with this ****..

so watch your ****ing comments

and I've been going around recommending my friends to your shops.. don't see me going around bashing M1

Last edited by m0nkie; 04-18-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:21 PM
importroller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy lives in my Complex. Not sure if he is a member or not. See him driving every once in awhile
Old 04-18-2009, 12:24 PM
carfi179

Originally Posted by m0nkie
dude I don't give a **** who u are but u seriously need a fuking attitude change... I don't recall hanging out with ur *** at all to be making these comments.. this isn't the first time you've been doing this kind of crap ok? Peter from M1 can talk with us anyway he wants since we hang out.. if u kick it a few times and we get to know each other, fine.. but you are getting pretty fuking disrespectful with this ****..

and I've been going around recommending my friends to your shops.. don't see me going around bashing M1
Don't mind Dan, he jokes around alot. He's a kool cat, he's also a white fob.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:44 PM
evil_tt
Banned

wow man, I was thinking about attending one of your get togethers but thats just incredible how crazy and heated your getting towards other members. Big man....big man
Old 04-18-2009, 12:44 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by carfi179
Don't mind Dan, he jokes around alot. He's a kool cat, he's also a white fob.
He can be all he wants but I don't go around talking about his mama I never met before... you know what I mean? he can call his brother a ***, his cousins a *** and it can be all for jokes.. but he goes and call a stranger on the street a *** then he deserves his *** kicked..
Old 04-18-2009, 12:47 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by evil_tt
wow man, I was thinking about attending one of your get togethers but thats just incredible how crazy and heated your getting towards other members. Big man....big man
Have u ever seen any of us talk this way to any members? yesterday we just had another 10 Z member get together.. get some dinner and beer and it's all fun.. everyone's have a blast.. then we log on and find someone calling us weaksause? how do u feel if I tell u to go snort coke off of some guys dick if I never even met u in life..

that guy has crossed the line too many times and each time we just play if off like it's cool.. but some people just don't fukin learn.

everyone have their own lil clicks on the forum.. theres us Derail here, there's the Ktown crew.. off topic's got DNF and Anti-DNF.. but I haven't seen anyone going out of their way to talk trash..

you have your choice to join us at the next random get together if u want.. everyone in Derail is real kick back.. and you'll see it when you meet us. we do a lot of internal sht talking but that's cause we know each other pretty well

Last edited by m0nkie; 04-18-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:11 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for the love of god...
people relax... the guy means no harm.
hey "dan"... you really seem to have a TON to say about derail... how about this, lets all get together and chill so we can all get to know each other. then maybe your "jokes" will not be taken as disrespect.

but back to teh topic...

Originally Posted by VolkZ
yellow z on black wheels with chrome lip outside the **** store on harbor today around 1:30

Originally Posted by dspiel@m1autosport
M6 i think

but yea, that WAS ME at the **** shop... i have a chrome lip on my STOCK 05 rims i was picking up a kinky little gadget for my mistress. She wanted it for tonight cause i will be heading back over to do another house call @ dspiel's moms house. the shocker just dont cut it for her anymore so she wants to try the minivan 1 in the front 4 in the back and the toy helps me to not get my hands dirty. Dan, please be a buddy and let her know i will just put the gadget on her tab like always

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 04-18-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:11 PM
wazhucks

agreed with monkie, seriously if you actually knew us then ya it would be alright but to me it seems like you think you know us but in reality you don't know **** about us. Secondly you don't me calling you dickspiel when most of your other friends call you that, because mainly I don't know you like that and wouldn't that be disrepectful for me to say that.

Imagine the first time we meet, I'm not going to say oh wsup dickspiel *****, if I did some **** would definitely go down but you see, it would be okay for your friends to say that because you guys are on a closer level.

But you see that's what your basically doing, now if you wanted to get to know us, you were more than welcome to hang out; but after this altercation I'm not sure how welcomed you are.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:31 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

everyone just chill... we are all men, no one needs to explain anything to this guy... its fun to say some shyt and watch everyone get all flustered n shyt, take it a step at a time, lets think, why would M1autobody have some "trouble maker" representing their company... the answer? THEY DONT... the guy means no harm... dude wont hurt nothin' or wont let nothin' die. Im sure its all in good fun. and im sure IF cuzzin really felt like derail was weaksauce he wouldnt have a issue telling any of us to our face

so lets all just take a deep breath and leave the issue alone. we are all cool with M1 so lets find a peaceful resolution for issue at hand and see where it takes us. this is me practicing my conflict resolution i learned in anger management
Old 04-18-2009, 01:35 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by evil_tt
TT wassup man... dont take what your reading the wrong way. if you knew the deal, and i mean the WHOLE deal, im sure you would understand. feel free to PM me and i will shoot you my number and give you a run down. looking forward to meeting you at the next meet.

we all just need to woohsaaa
Old 04-18-2009, 02:37 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

quite the heated discussion going on here.... damn. don't get mad about dan, he's as assh*le and we all know it and ignore it
Old 04-18-2009, 02:58 PM
RRMikey

evil_tt... bro, you got it wrong. come chill with us... ask around, the ppl that met us knows we real chill and kickback, regardless of what goes on in the derail thread or whatever.

don't you think it's kinda rude that someone who donno you talk shiet about you?

lol @ dirty... yeah it's whatevers... internet is internet... you can say whatever you want and it's still behind a computer screen. haha.

omg, the minivan... never heard of that b4. hahaha... nasty.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:06 PM
dozzer1b

Originally Posted by onedirtyz
quite the heated discussion going on here.... damn. don't get mad about dan, he's as assh*le and we all know it and ignore it
he sure is!!!!!!!! what a DIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you going to shank someone next times he talks about "Derail". Chill the hell out.

WTF is derail? Is it a new car gang?
Old 04-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Boba

Just saw a black Nismo with Meisters and what seems like and sounds like the HKS exhaust pass my house while washing my car... Gave u a peace sign and u returned the favor.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Just saw a Z with a || D E R A I L // sticker plow over an old lady and run a bus of nuns off the road into a ravine.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:46 PM
importroller

isnt this suppose to be the spotted thread, Not the Lets be a bunch of lil B!tches thread
Old 04-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by importroller
isnt this suppose to be the spotted thread, Not the Lets be a bunch of lil B!tches thread
Ok, good. I'll stick around then.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:54 PM
lushuZpnai

wow.....
Old 04-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Crom

Last edited by Crom; 04-19-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Quick Reply: 350Z Sightings!! Started 03/18/03