Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Inland Empire BROS hide in orange groves and throw an orange at my car!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Nato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive seen to 2 different types of bros the ones im cool with that show respect and the ones i hate that dont show respect and think there bad *** in the lifted trucks and the srh tattoos in my book if u show me respect ill do the same back and its all good hope your car is ok scott theres another guy on here that wants to meet up next week ill call ya
Old 12-16-2006, 05:49 PM
DaveZ06

since you can't hit any of em.. next time just take a dump on their face and call it a day.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:32 PM
deluzrider

i would of jus beat the **** out of the bro.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:40 PM
drivenCSZ

damn, bros is a new word for me as well, i had no idea what you were talking about....guess we arent privy to it on the east coast.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:27 AM
Mellowman

WOW... talk about self control. I applaud you for that. A friend of mine had a similar situation with a "bro" shooting his car with a paintball gun....lets just say he took the other route haha. But then again that was 4-5 years back and we have all matured since then

+1 to the ever-growing problems of dealing with "bros".
Old 12-17-2006, 05:27 PM
350zz053

Another good one! +1 for the Z's
Old 12-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Ahmads350z

can you find any of these "bros" in GTA san andreas?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:45 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

dood alot of the new generation nowadays are just straight up spoiled with no respect
Old 12-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

my 2 cents are though its really tough nowadays when you get in "road rage" or some kind of aggressive-type of confrontation

usually the party that starts it ends up trying to SUE or SNITCH you out

cant stand that either

although .... props on the self-control most people think its so EASY to beat someone down but with our biased flawed system you would have probably gotten in trouble as well although its retarded - but it happens
Old 12-18-2006, 11:40 AM
pay

Originally Posted by 9kFever
My friend and I had been out for the night. On the way home (about midnight) I let him drive my car to get a feel for it. We are turning onto a street in Corona with an orange grove that covers about 1/2 a square mile on one side. Windows are down and my friend is doing about 35 mph when WHACK an orange is thrown at my car hitting the seat belt holder in side my car. The orange splattered all over the interior!

My friend wastes no time and immediatley makes a Uturn and goes flying back towards the orange groves. We sort of park the car (no shoulder) and enter the orange groves. I was assuming that it was probably some punk little kids who live in the nerighborhood adjacent to the orange grove, and I wanted to teach them a lesson. As we enter the orange grove you could hear voices of guys and girls laughing and talking having no idea we turned around. The are walking away from the street in which they just threw the orange. Well as we get about 50 yard into the orange grove my friend realizes that he needs to move the car because it is in the middle of a busy street. I press on following the voices as much as I could. Well just when I stop hearing the voices for a little while (I had been in the groves for about 3 minutes) I see two teenage girls. I go running up to one of them asking where her boyfriend is at. Just then I hear people running toward the other street that is about 100 yards away.

I give chase and see 2 guys that were probably 19 running towards a ford f150 crew cab that was parked about 1/2 a mile from the incident. I catch up to one of them grabbing him by his shirt and preoceed to yell in his face. At this point I had not clue where the orange had hit my car or if there was any damage. well this kid even though my size (6'3" 245 lbs) is scared ****less. Well the other guy had made it to the car and comes running at me with a tire iron in his hand. At this point I can hear my 350z driving towards me and no that my friendill be there soon. I just graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in criminal justice and am plannign on becoming a cop. That being said I couldnt beat the **** out of either of these kids. I told the one kid with the tire iron, "Real cool man, you tag my car with an orange, and now you want to tag me in the face with a tire iron". At this point he hands the tire iron to his friend and said lets go right now one on one. As much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't, plus I doubt that if I started whooping his *** that his friend would just stand there with the tire iron and watch it happen. At this point my friend was still trying to find me.
I start to calm down a little and start thinking rationally and just call 911. Cops arrived in a short time while me and my friend kept both the guys there. No damage to the car just orange pulp everywhere. Took about 30 minutes just to get the majority of it out. Will finish detailing it tomorrow. Cops let me go and were running the info on the two guys and looking in their truck when we left.

The epidemic of Bros in the inland empire is getting out of hand. 6 months ago I was getting of work in a nice part of corona when a bunch of middle class white boys got in a fight. One of the kids died of brain injuries a week later. Cops in the area do little to stop them and its getting old. One of the cops was really cool while the other one tried to give me a lecture saying that unless they killed someone or severly injured one of us that we should have just kept driving. I nearly lost it on him saying that "it wasnt my fault that you guys are only a reactive department and do nothing to stop them. I wasnt about to let them get away with this ****. I pay good money for this car." The other cop (older) butted in and basically said that he would have done the same thing I did.

damn dude that totally sucks i remember seeing you at lacr on wednesday i hope the car is alright, i hate bros and bro hoes.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:55 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

I might not have held back, I've lived with their crap for 8 or so years, whenever they first started pretending to be thugs, I just dont have patience anymore.
Anytime someone calls me bro I cringe, even non bro's. they really are the epitome of douchebags. Im gonna stop before this turns into an out of control rant.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Got Me WORKIN

I just graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in criminal justice and am plannign on becoming a cop. That being said I couldnt beat the **** out of either of these kids. I told the one kid with the tire iron, "Real cool man, you tag my car with an orange, and now you want to tag me in the face with a tire iron". At this point he hands the tire iron to his friend and said lets go right now one on one. As much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't, plus I doubt that if I started whooping his *** that his friend would just stand there with the tire iron and watch it happen. .
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....hlight=9kfever
Had a bundle of encounters last night in the Irvine/Laguna Beach area.

First race of the night was with a red c5 vette. He kept pacing me over and over and I got the feeling that he wanted to go. I was expecting to get beat pretty bad but the result was pretty suprising. I had a passenger and he was watching the vette out the side window. Im sitting in third gear at about 75 MPH just waiting when all a sudden the Vette Punches it about two cars back. I punch it about the same time about 2 cars ahead of him. He had a little bit of momentum but once his front bumper got to my door he stopped pulling. I held a half car on him all the way through about half of fifth gear. I was suprised to say that least. *Driver excuse could be valid in this case*

Well just as I am slowing down (wide open 5 freeway) I notice a white Evo in front with an Exhaust and red sway bar. The car was pretty slammed and had 2 guages on the A pillar that I noticed as the Vette and I slowly passed him. It didn't take long for him to downshift and he takes off getting the jump. He was up about 1 car on me for all of third but as soon as I shift into fourth I start walking by. By the time I shift to fifth I have about a car and a half on him when my passenger says "alright dude, shut it down". I tap the brakes to let him know I let off but he does a ricer fly by for good measure. Traffic for the local mall (Irvine Spectrum) is up ahead so I slow down to about 70. The Evo brakes to get next to me and then downshifts and takes off. Not wanting to put anyone but ourselves in danger I just stay at 70 MPH watching him take off. He hits a dip in the freeway sending sparks from his exhaust. Just when I thought that would have been enough to make him slow down he does the unthinkable! Passes a semi and 2 cars usuing the shoulder! Needless to say I let him go on his merry way when he exited at the next exit.

HMMMMMM?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:02 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

what does moronic street racing have to do with this thread.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Saint_Spinner

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
what does moronic street racing have to do with this thread.
My guess is that he's pointing out that the OP wants to be a cop, therefore doesn't beat the BRO down, but still indulges in street racing. Am I correct?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:20 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by Got Me WORKIN
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....hlight=9kfever
Had a bundle of encounters last night in the Irvine/Laguna Beach area.

First race of the night was with a red c5 vette. He kept pacing me over and over and I got the feeling that he wanted to go. I was expecting to get beat pretty bad but the result was pretty suprising. I had a passenger and he was watching the vette out the side window. Im sitting in third gear at about 75 MPH just waiting when all a sudden the Vette Punches it about two cars back. I punch it about the same time about 2 cars ahead of him. He had a little bit of momentum but once his front bumper got to my door he stopped pulling. I held a half car on him all the way through about half of fifth gear. I was suprised to say that least. *Driver excuse could be valid in this case*

Well just as I am slowing down (wide open 5 freeway) I notice a white Evo in front with an Exhaust and red sway bar. The car was pretty slammed and had 2 guages on the A pillar that I noticed as the Vette and I slowly passed him. It didn't take long for him to downshift and he takes off getting the jump. He was up about 1 car on me for all of third but as soon as I shift into fourth I start walking by. By the time I shift to fifth I have about a car and a half on him when my passenger says "alright dude, shut it down". I tap the brakes to let him know I let off but he does a ricer fly by for good measure. Traffic for the local mall (Irvine Spectrum) is up ahead so I slow down to about 70. The Evo brakes to get next to me and then downshifts and takes off. Not wanting to put anyone but ourselves in danger I just stay at 70 MPH watching him take off. He hits a dip in the freeway sending sparks from his exhaust. Just when I thought that would have been enough to make him slow down he does the unthinkable! Passes a semi and 2 cars usuing the shoulder! Needless to say I let him go on his merry way when he exited at the next exit.

HMMMMMM?
Yea, Paul you are a hater. Why dont you just go get wasted everyday this week like you always do. Im sure OSI will hire you after doing that. Yea I shouldnt be street racing. But as you know, Im enrolled in a Credential Program at Cal State Fullerton. If I had an assault charge on my record I could not become a teacher as well.

Last edited by 9kFever; 12-18-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, Paul you are a hater. Why dont you just go get wasted everyday this week like you always do. Im sure OSI will hire you after doing that.
If he can find a thread that makes it look like you shouldn't be a cop any time soon, maybe the OSI can use him to find BinLaden
Old 12-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Got Me WORKIN

Originally Posted by Saint_Spinner
My guess is that he's pointing out that the OP wants to be a cop, therefore doesn't beat the BRO down, but still indulges in street racing. Am I correct?

Correct, you are probably one of the few who caught the point of emphasis. That not beating down the vandals in an orange grove with no outside witnesses was used as an excuse, but then blatant street racing and bragging wasnt a worry.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Got Me WORKIN

Yea, Paul you are a hater. Why dont you just go get wasted everyday this week like you always do. Im sure OSI will hire you after doing that. Yea I shouldnt be street racing. But as you know, Im enrolled in a Credential Program at Cal State Fullerton. If I had an assault charge on my record I could not become a teacher as well.

This post tells me that you are the hater. If you are so sure of what I can or cannot be hired for, put something up then. Or better yet, we can both apply for the same job and see who gets hired and who does not. Last time I checked, instant disqualifications for OSI jobs included smoking weed more than FIVE times, and questions being asked about how and when you broke the law on the polygraph. Nowhere in the description does it say anything about drinking history, there are people working for them who can drink me under the table. Get your facts straight.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:12 PM
9kallDay

Kiss And Make Up!
Old 12-18-2006, 07:21 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by Saint_Spinner
thats awesome, didnt notice

Last edited by ihatethatbobbarker; 12-18-2006 at 07:27 PM.

Quick Reply: Inland Empire BROS hide in orange groves and throw an orange at my car!