Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

FS : Crazytown's Trouble Valli's CXT Schecter Electric Guitar

Old 01-09-2007, 08:34 PM
knucklez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS : Crazytown's Trouble Valli's CXT Schecter Electric Guitar

Not car parts, but mainly looking for local buyers. For sale here, is a extremely hard to find, no longer made Crazytown's Trouble Valli's CXT from Schecter. Absolutely mint condition, kept it in hardshell case since I bought it from guitar center. This guitar was once played by Trouble Valli at world famous Guitar Center located in Hollywood before being purchased by me. The guitar comes with wicked Seymour Duncan JB humbucker's which has great quality sound.

"Crazytown's Trouble Valli's CXT model features Schecter's popular S-1 'double cut-a-way' body. The mahogany body features a set-in 22-fret, 24 3/4" scale maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with a Trouble's stunning "stars and tattoo' inlay design.

The CXT also features a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in the bridge position, a vintage single-coil in the neck position, hardtail thru-body bridge and Grover tuners.

Adding to the CXT's eye appeal are Black Chrome hardware and a 'Star' body graphic. Available in : Electric Blue and Metallic Green

MSRP: $999.00 including hardshell case

All Schecter Diamond Series Guitars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

For more information, visit their web site at www.schecterguitars.com."

I bought this guitar for nearly $1000.00 a couple of years ago. I never took the guitar out of the case, it was just eye candy to me. I am asking $750.00 obo with the hardshell case + shipping.