Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Any Good Tint SHops in the IE?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 12:35 PM
neilyo350zSoCal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Good Tint SHops in the IE?

i keep hearing about california tint in Rosemead, but would want to stay local, unless its worth the drive. Does anyone know a good place to get Tint on our Z's in the IE?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:26 PM
IzYou

Default tinting in socal

I apologize for the pictures its from my K800i sony phone.

I had mine done by Elite Window Tinting. It was done by Toby Larsson he's the owner of the company. I wanted to share my experience since it was such a really positive one. I did the same research reading all the tinting threads from the forum and I surveyed almost all the ones mentioned and recommended. I found Elite to be the most convenient, cost effective,and most legitimate/recommended. Elite gave me the best price compared to all the tinting shops with $160 while the other shops gave me $200 or so.

Toby is such a nice person to deal with and he is truly a nice guy. From our conversations I found out he is a real car guy with him participating in SCCA events and also being an instructor for other car clubs. He gave me tips about what suspension I should go with and other tips on where I should be careful driving around certain cities for strict 5-O. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend him to everyone I know. In my opinion my tint job is flawless and couldnt ask him to do a better job.

I just wanted to help everyone out since I was in the same boat about tinting and such. If you doubt his expertise he's been doing this for over 13+ years I believe and has an impressive resume of the cars he's done privately and also for companies. He arrived to my house and finished the job in 2+ hours.

sounds almost like a commercial for Elite Window Tinting.

Last edited by IzYou; 01-18-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:29 PM
creationv2

i got mines doen at acutint in montclaire near the mall kinda ( a mile er two away...thats close to me)...their number is 9096253939

hope that may help ya a little bits
Old 01-19-2007, 07:11 AM
G2FAST

Sun down in Riverside.........clean work! Tint Zone in Rowland Heights they did a great job on my G35.