Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Someone good wanna detail my Z ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 11:52 PM
CaliTouring

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wicked4u2c
I know the best detailer in Southern Cali. This guy is just like the guy in the video that charges 10k. I wouldn't trust my car with anybody else period! This guy is the most professional detailer I have ever delt with. He will mask all your car's emblems, windows, and all your moldings so that way no residue or leftover wax will stay. He has a gauge also that measures how much clearcoat and checks it the level, he has a temperature gauge to see how how the metal is. The true test was in my Black BMW, I clay bared my car, have done so much BS to it and still couldn't remove overspray that it had on the car. It has millions of swirl marks and scratches everywhere. Well, I called him to do his magic, and let me tell you I have never seen a Black car so flawless when it was done there was not even one spiderweb or swirl mark visible. Hand's down he is the best. I even took pics when he did my BMW and we did a test panel on the trunk to see the difference side by side. This was just step 1 of the process and look at the HUGE difference. Needless to say when he was done I gave him a $100.00 tip because I couldn't believe the car looked that amazing him and I both agreed that the value of the car easily was worth at least another $1k more because of how flawless it looked.

Although he is not cheap, he is well worth every penny. PM me if you guys are interested in getting your car detailed by him. He is more of a private professional detailer and needs no marketing so if your really interested just PM me.

how much does he charge. i have a PPW and i heard white is a harder car color to detail so if the price is right ill take it too him.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 AM
MaximusZTS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked4u2c
I know the best detailer in Southern Cali. This guy is just like the guy in the video that charges 10k. I wouldn't trust my car with anybody else period! This guy is the most professional detailer I have ever delt with. He will mask all your car's emblems, windows, and all your moldings so that way no residue or leftover wax will stay. He has a gauge also that measures how much clearcoat and checks it the level, he has a temperature gauge to see how how the metal is. The true test was in my Black BMW, I clay bared my car, have done so much BS to it and still couldn't remove overspray that it had on the car. It has millions of swirl marks and scratches everywhere. Well, I called him to do his magic, and let me tell you I have never seen a Black car so flawless when it was done there was not even one spiderweb or swirl mark visible. Hand's down he is the best. I even took pics when he did my BMW and we did a test panel on the trunk to see the difference side by side. This was just step 1 of the process and look at the HUGE difference. Needless to say when he was done I gave him a $100.00 tip because I couldn't believe the car looked that amazing him and I both agreed that the value of the car easily was worth at least another $1k more because of how flawless it looked.

Although he is not cheap, he is well worth every penny. PM me if you guys are interested in getting your car detailed by him. He is more of a private professional detailer and needs no marketing so if your really interested just PM me.
He is refering to me. If anyone wants any info feel free to hit me up. Thanks, Shawn.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:45 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 for daytona 350z, he has done a wonderful job on alot of people i knows cars. I beleive he has been doing it since he was 15.

Last edited by ihatethatbobbarker; 02-08-2007 at 01:47 PM.