Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Any good mountain roads in San Bernandino Area

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 08:55 AM
fat350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also be on the look out at GMR...

buddy got his car impounded and a wreckless driving ticket for drifting at the top. the night after tokyo drift came out the sheriffs mounted a raid that ticketed 30 cars that were up there.

my .02 would be go when you know there wont be anyone on the road (stay away on weekends pretty much)

fun road but be careful. have spotters at the top and the bottom w/ radios to let you know if the coast is clear. you dont want to endanger people out for a casual cruise if ur gonna be blasting down the road.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 AM
El Guy

I am not talking about drifting or speeding down a road, Just a nice cruise pushing it to a certain limit, My car is a daily driver, So i want it to come back in 1 piece, You guys are talking about like driving 80mph on a turn and wreckless driving.

I am very conservative and i respect the road, Dont like dangering my life or others, I seen geniuses loose it om a turn they cant handle, and some people tailgating, Its just not smart, Plus we live in Southern Cal, Where we all know that the popo dont like us doing anything. So why even push it and get a weak ticket for something you know you are not suppose to do.

I am thinking of doing the rim of the world drive, looks pretty good. Maybe we can set up a cruise?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:10 AM
fat350

Originally Posted by El Guy
I am not talking about drifting or speeding down a road, Just a nice cruise pushing it to a certain limit, My car is a daily driver, So i want it to come back in 1 piece, You guys are talking about like driving 80mph on a turn and wreckless driving.

I am very conservative and i respect the road, Dont like dangering my life or others, I seen geniuses loose it om a turn they cant handle, and some people tailgating, Its just not smart, Plus we live in Southern Cal, Where we all know that the popo dont like us doing anything. So why even push it and get a weak ticket for something you know you are not suppose to do.

I am thinking of doing the rim of the world drive, looks pretty good. Maybe we can set up a cruise?

well maybe you should state that next time.

please disreguard all of my previous posts.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:53 PM
El Guy

No serious thanks, But i really specified just wanted to see if theirs some good places to drive. Thanks again!