Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

OMG.... bad trip last night....

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007 | 11:46 PM
erickim080387

^^ haha yeah thats what i was thinking. mommy only bought them a honda crv. well anyways.
horse110-
"dude I feel you 100% on this one man, couple weeks ago I was parked in a Vons parking lot waiting for my friend to come out so I just sat in there listening to music with both windows open. And all of a sudden this cold **** hit my neck so I reached for it and found a ****ing boba! So i immediately look around and I saw 3 damn kids pointing at my car laughing their butts off I was so furious I got out and start cussing the **** out of them while they think 3v1 so start walking towards me so I reached in my trunk and they saw the tip of my baseball bat and they scattered like little p*ssies. Some stupid kids like to do **** without thinking."
LOL thats bull****.... LC kids are PUSSSSSIES. i wonder who it is.. i graduated cv 05.
Old 02-16-2007 | 11:49 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

horse isnt from lc though, i think he's from walnut... doubt he was talkin about the vons on foothill lol
Old 02-17-2007 | 02:05 AM
Mayuga
Student
Premier Member

that sucks man ><;
Old 02-17-2007 | 05:42 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Classic example of LMS and low self esteem on the part of some Kim Chi punks. Open your eyes and smell the kim chi homos!

Old 02-17-2007 | 11:21 AM
horse110

I'm talking about the vons here near the worst HS in this area....ghetto a$$ Nogales High School....for those around this area, they all know that is the worst school here...most people there have no brains at all
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:31 AM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by horse110
I'm talking about the vons here near the worst HS in this area....ghetto a$$ Nogales High School....for those around this area, they all know that is the worst school here...most people there have no brains at all
LOL my cousin lives in nogales. but hes in college.
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:35 AM
josephchihweilu

i remember someone put a bomb in a locker at nogales a few years back and they had helicopters hovering over the school. but yea that place is ghetto
Old 02-18-2007 | 06:24 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

That's why you get a ccw permit?
Old 02-18-2007 | 06:28 AM
StewartZ

Scum... thats all I gotta say
Old 02-18-2007 | 06:53 AM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z
Premier Member

I had a couple of Latinos in a red low rider pickup try to commit suicide in front of me yesterday. They thought it would be cute to pull out in front of me. I was doing the 45 mph and was about 150 feet from them when they blew though the stop sign that they had and started crossing the road. I laid on the horn until they passed me. Now that was showing them some disrespect ... so they start riding my bumper, flipping me off, pointing off to the side of the road ... I get to a populated area and pull over.

They decide that it would be better just to flip me off and keep driving. Good for them. It might have been a life changing event for them.
Old 02-18-2007 | 10:13 AM
Pooplet

carry a gun
Old 02-18-2007 | 11:34 AM
yahookendogg

lol... i think it would only get worse when u carry a gun
Old 02-18-2007 | 11:46 AM
AFKGuy

I went to Nogales High - class of 2000. Yeah it's probably the worst school in this area. On my Jr & Sr years, almost everyweek theres atleast a fight or two. A lot of students carry pocket knives etc. I've seen students smoking weed and cigs on Physical Education Class. And lots of bomb threats, which i kinda like because we'll get like a half day off But despite all of these, i met some really nice people and learned a lot from my ghetto teachers.
Old 02-18-2007 | 11:53 AM
TheProfessional

When I lived in (north of) Orlando a few years ago some kids were riding around the suburbs in a Caprice with fake blue lights trying to terrorize people. They keyed a bunch of cars in a shopping center and one of them was mine (old xterra) and a guy's vette. I talked to the guy for a few mins and the kids came back laughing and pointing(about 5 in the car). The guy with the vette followed the kids back to one of their parent's house. (I went home to file a police report for vandalism)

I wanted to kill one of those kids but this is why we have insurance. You can lethally protect personal property from theft but not vandalism. I would have the self-discipline to watch someone vadalize my car but I would ask that they total it. But.. don't **** with me at the house. You step foot in my neighborhood and it's a different set of rules.
Old 02-18-2007 | 11:58 AM
carfi179

Originally Posted by erickim080387
Ok. So i wash my car, then claybar, then wax. Of course my friend was helping me and my car was all sparkly clean. Then we got hungry and bored so we decided to go to LA, k-town. So we were just thinking of somewhere to go eat, and we decided sizzlers on vermont. i was on western and hit 8th so i took a left onto 8th. (sizzler is on vermont and 4th). All this time on western, this suv was following me for no reason? As soon as i took the left onto 8th, they also took the left and started tailgating me now, even worse than before. I was going a good 30-35, and I didnt want and couldnt afford another ticket so i just minded my own business and was just having a conversation with my friend, trying not to mind bright ugly headlights in my eye through the rear view mirror. Ok. I get stopped at the next light on 8th and they pull up to the right of me and start staring at me and the car. By the way, there were 4? or 5? korean kids.. looked about a year or two older than me which would make them 20-21ish. And it turned green, so i went at a little faster pace than before. I only hit about 40, but hit 40 faster. i only revved it up to about 3500-4000 in 1st, then shifted to second, not chirping or anything. And we both get stopped at the next light. Someone in the rear seat drops his window and straight up spits on my car... WTH?!?!!?! OMY. Im lucky he didnt hit the car, just my window. And Im also lucky i wasnt smoking and the window was up, otherwise that **** woulda been on my face. Well, he started throwing up gang signs? i dont know what he was doing with his fingers? but it was weird, maybe because he was asian, but he didnt scare me at all. My friend got more mad than me, and he was about to call someone to shoot them. LOL. I dont even remember how I was feeling. I was so shocked? surprised? I just stared at him for a good minute even with the green in front of us, cars in the back honking. So I went off, a lot faster this time, cut him off and since the next street was vermont, i just took a left. He didn't follow so I guess he had no business with me, but yeah, that was my story. Thanks for reading all this. And the car was a black Honda CRV brand new with paper plates. And our dinner at sizzler was good. Thanks for reading again.
Sorry to hear that I'm glad you kept your cool!
I hate when some punks act hard when they have numbers. I would like to see those guys hit me up 1 on 1
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:03 PM
CarlosCh

Really good for you and your friend to have kept things under control... this is the kind of situation that has lots of potential to become 'news'...

Well done!
C.
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:08 PM
carfi179

hey, relax I graduated class 98. NHS

I do agree with you, during my 4yrs in NHS got in to a brawl 3x bc I use to bang back in my $tup@d days.
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:14 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

i figured the thread wouldnt be about anything i wanted it to be about, so I didnt read it. I'm lucky enough to have never had a bad trip, hopefully never.
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:29 PM
AFKGuy

Originally Posted by carfi179
hey, relax I graduated class 98. NHS

I do agree with you, during my 4yrs in NHS got in to a brawl 3x bc I use to bang back in my $tup@d days.
I went to NHS from '96-'00. Yeah around '97-'98 there was a lot of brawls went on at NHS, it was actually entertaining lol...

Also i forgot to mention, in my sophomore yr. A classmate of mine actually brought in a derringer/small handgun to school. The guy, who i can't remember his name, even showed it to me when we were at the P.E. locker room. I really thought it was a toy at first, lol...
Old 02-18-2007 | 12:48 PM
Armando

u should of spit right back. Thats why im always carrying, u never know.

Quick Reply: OMG.... bad trip last night....