Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

High Desert Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008 | 05:48 PM
VtotheZ

Originally Posted by finalforce
Saw your thread, just to clear the deal up a bit; are you:

1. Selling your wheels for $1k
2. Doing a straight swap for 350z stocks
3. Selling your wheels for $1k + swap for stocks

??? Let me know.....today is Sunday
Trading your stocks for my Volks + $1000

LOL Sorry but I cant just trade Volks for some stockers, $1000 I think is pretty fair, what do you guys think?
Old 05-19-2008 | 08:53 AM
VtotheZ

Dude it was so weird, I had like 5 people offer me on the first day for the rims, and now no one is answering PM's or anything. It seems if though people just say ILL TAKE EM! then when you say show me the money, they fall through every time....

My rims are still available...
Old 05-19-2008 | 10:54 AM
idrmofs7

i hear ya! how bout them brakes?!
Old 05-19-2008 | 11:06 AM
idrmofs7

i hear ya on the people backin out how about them brakes still got em?!
Old 05-19-2008 | 11:08 AM
idrmofs7

ok so my computer sucks! lol
Old 05-19-2008 | 01:24 PM
dayz

I think you should keep your volks, buy some stocks from someone for your z before you trade it, and put the volks on your new ride. They will definitely look better than whatever stocks you are going to have, and you won't be able to buy them for $1,000 for your new ride. Just my 2 cents...
Old 05-19-2008 | 08:16 PM
finalforce

We need to keep this HD thread going guys so this can get a sticky. I hate scrolling down to find my region.....LOL.

So when the next Victorville meet? There's also a few guys on nico club that meet up around here. Mostly 240's, but they are still a part of the Nissan family
Old 05-19-2008 | 10:31 PM
VtotheZ

Brakes are gone to "Dayz"

Dude let me tell you its like NIGHT and DAY going back to stock brakes, SUXORS!

You know what... The next Victorville meet can be at my house if you want!?

Only if my rims are sold though lol

Seriously guys, if you know ANYONE out there locally that has some extra cash or is a baller, please let them know about my rims.

Thanks
Old 05-20-2008 | 07:17 AM
dayz

DOWNGRADE to vtothez! Buyah! Don't have the brakes installed yet - I'm going to turn the rotors today before I put them on. I'll post the results after they are on, which should be tonight.
Old 05-21-2008 | 09:19 PM
idrmofs7

^^^ U Suck!
Old 05-21-2008 | 10:48 PM
finalforce

dayz.....what color is your Z? Any mods? I haven't seen any modded Z's up here lately, just those that roll stock. I don't think they're in this forum.
Old 05-22-2008 | 08:21 AM
dayz

i have a black 2005 touring edition. currently i have an injen pop charger, racing hart RS-721 rims with BFG G-force 275 35 R19 tires on back, 245 35 R19 BFG G-force tires on front, and stoptech brakes in the front. i have limo tint all the way around. other than that, i haven't done anything to the exhaust/headers.
Old 05-22-2008 | 08:26 AM
dayz

Default stop tech brakes

well, i turned the rotors before putting the stop tech brakes on. after i installed the rotors, the dust cover on the inside of the rotor rubbed badly on the rotor. i bent the dust covers out to clear the rotors, which seemed to work. has anyone else had this problem? after i installed the brakes, i bled the hell out of them and took the z for a test run. the brakes seemed to have a lot of air in them still - the brakes required a lot of pumping to get them to work. i took the z back to the garage, and upon inspecting the stop tech brakes, saw that there are actually two bleed spots on the caliper. i bled the inside spot and outside again on both sides. after i took the z out for a test run this time, i only had to pump the brakes twice to get them to engage... anyone know what i could be doing wrong here? has anyone installed these brakes before? the stock brakes went back onto vtothez's car with no problem. i didn't really think installing calipers was rocket science. any suggestions? i will probably rebleed the brakes again and check for leaks, but other than that, not sure what to do!
Old 05-22-2008 | 09:28 PM
finalforce

350z sighting! I thought I was the only Z in my area? I'm not sure if he/she's on this forum or if someone knows them but I saw it for only a half second. I was walking down my driveway and I noticed on my right a red car. I had no particular reason to look, but somewhere in my mind told me to look. Normally, I don't pay attention to who passes by, but when I looked it was a nogaro red Z with maybe a Veilside wing, not sure what kind of body kit, black wheels with polished lip and lowered. That's all I could notice in the half a second of seeing it. Does anyone know who own's this car or seen it up here in the HD. From that short glance it looked sique! Hope I see it again shortly
Old 05-22-2008 | 10:24 PM
VtotheZ

Originally Posted by finalforce
350z sighting! I thought I was the only Z in my area? I'm not sure if he/she's on this forum or if someone knows them but I saw it for only a half second. I was walking down my driveway and I noticed on my right a red car. I had no particular reason to look, but somewhere in my mind told me to look. Normally, I don't pay attention to who passes by, but when I looked it was a nogaro red Z with maybe a Veilside wing, not sure what kind of body kit, black wheels with polished lip and lowered. That's all I could notice in the half a second of seeing it. Does anyone know who own's this car or seen it up here in the HD. From that short glance it looked sique! Hope I see it again shortly

Seen it, the guy isnt really sociable, but he does have a clean kit, he paid ALOT for it. Honestly I dont think hes an enthusiest, just someone that wants to look kool... IMO
Old 05-23-2008 | 08:11 PM
finalforce

Originally Posted by dayz
i have a black 2005 touring edition. currently i have an injen pop charger, racing hart RS-721 rims with BFG G-force 275 35 R19 tires on back, 245 35 R19 BFG G-force tires on front, and stoptech brakes in the front. i have limo tint all the way around. other than that, i haven't done anything to the exhaust/headers.
Were you driving on Escondido St. off of Main St. in Hesperia today? I was coming home tonight around 8 o'clock and saw a black on black Z pull off of Cedar St. and get on to Escondido St.
Old 05-24-2008 | 07:35 PM
z@last

Originally Posted by zonic03
Victorville meet?

Did this ever happen? I'm catching up on this thread, been gone awhile to Kauai . Met a 350Z bro and we saw a G-35. Guys we gotta do some'n. I know that we are all over the HD but we gotta start somewhere. I live in Silver Lakes and we can gtg at my house or ??. I'll go where ever but we need to do something as a HD group...anybody out there?
Old 05-24-2008 | 07:44 PM
z@last

Originally Posted by orangeflash
im still here... waiting for someone to agree on a mountain run...
told ya I was catching up. I game and I think my wife is too, she has a G-35. Anybody else!
Old 05-25-2008 | 09:53 AM
10sec_CRX

Originally Posted by z@last
I'm game and I think my wife is too, she has a G-35. Anybody else!

I hate going to a Z meet were G's show up.. I know its not a Z meet it would be a HD meet but still...I don't think I would have a problem with it but, it seems like every time one of them has to park RIGHT in the middle and mess up a good Z picture. Just my .02 and nothing aginst the G peeps.. just park it at the end or something

dont mind the date on the photo's

for those of you with bad eyes OR a little screen:
Old 05-25-2008 | 10:01 AM
10sec_CRX

Am I just being a jerk or is this a reasonable request?

Quick Reply: High Desert Anyone?