Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

350z ZENN Springs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 09:53 AM
UHATEIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350z ZENN Springs?

I was thinking about trying these springs out, claim to give a 1.2-inch drop in front and rear, has anyone heard of these or tried them out before?

says that they are supposed to be similar to Tenzo and Tein in quality.

Great price for them! Also does anyone know is 1.2 is ok to do on stock shocks or will they blow out at that much? I've been told 1.5 will blow the shocks and someone else told me 0.8 drop will blow the shocks.

Help me out if you can!
Old 04-03-2007, 11:23 AM
MR_X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I be honest. My wife ordered a set of used Tein S Techs from ebay about a month ago. Well about a week afterI got them, I was putting my rims on I notice that they were not Teins ( I was in a hurry when I installed them that I didn't pay attention to the marking). They were Zenn springs. They have been installed for about a month now with no problem. It drop the car good enough but no 1.2 inches. The front is like 1/2 and the rear is about 3/4-1 inch. The ride is actually pretty good though. It is just a bit stiffer than stock but is a nice ride. I have read some good things from this springs from other cars but nothing that gets me the nice warm sensation that I hoped for. I just hope they don't give me any problem till Oct when I move to Va so I can get me some coilovers since I want to drop the car a hair more. At least the springs are made by an OEM spring manufacture. I will not tell you not to get them, but I would search the used marketplace before I buy those.