Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What's the Craziest ticket you've ever got from a cop?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
gimpster621

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^lol u got some ***** man
Old 05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by gimpster621
^lol u got some ***** man
In my defense, I didn't know the cop was in the car. I don't think I did.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Lo$t

i passed a cop on one wheel on my CBR1000RR... he gave me a ticket called General Speed violation (too fast to clock supposively)
Careless Operation
No proof of insurance.
Cop asked me what wrecker i wanted to come pick up my bike. I responded "none." he laughed and said that if i could get someone there within ten minutes he would let me take my bike home. As luck would have it my phone was ringing and i answer for it only to be my friend in his pickup truck who also rides street bikes. I had someone there in 1 minute. My grin was from ear to ear. The cop said... "aight smartass.. now keep it on 1 wheel getting it into the truck." It was a humorous situation, but damn it was expensive.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:25 PM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by Velocity350Z
I cant afford insurance, so the insurance is under my parents insurance company. My paychecks usually goes to fines/court fees. I am trying my best not to get pulled over anymore though

time to sell the 350z and get into something a LITTLE SLOWER and less noticeable like an Acura RSX cops always give the pass on the rsx!
Old 05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Lo$t

Originally Posted by UHATEIT
time to sell the 350z and get into something a LITTLE SLOWER and less noticeable like an Acura RSX cops always give the pass on the rsx!
i'm gonna say it before someone else says it.. (joke is so played out, but oh well). That's because the cops know the RSX is too fast to catch.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:43 PM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by Lo$t
i'm gonna say it before someone else says it.. (joke is so played out, but oh well). That's because the cops know the RSX is too fast to catch.

i'm sorry im literally laughing my azz off! I have been searching the forum all around and always see people capping on the RSX so I figured I would play along, I figure it is some sort of an inside joke, but I'm too new to know where and when and WHY it started. Just seems funny to see everyone jumping on that car like that.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:46 PM
RunyonAve

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When i was 17, Me and 4 friends got pulled out of my 93 honda accord at gunpoint in the middle of an intersection because our car fit the description of a car that was being driven by "gangbangers"....

we were 5 white kids in collered shirts.....
Old 05-08-2007, 07:06 PM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

one day in 7TH GRADE me and my friend were walking on the streets wearing all black (coincidence) and then a cop stops us and tells us we fit the description of gangsters. -_- but then he just gave us a ride to our friends house and thats it. how stupid is that though?!
Old 05-08-2007, 07:09 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well at least you didnt have to walk..?
Old 05-09-2007, 06:35 AM
buffmanjeff

destruction of property....for writing my name in wet cement when i was like 15.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:23 AM
erickim080387

^LOL!! nice one. i always wanted to try it.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:28 AM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by richiex23
one day in 7TH GRADE me and my friend were walking on the streets wearing all black (coincidence) and then a cop stops us and tells us we fit the description of gangsters. -_- but then he just gave us a ride to our friends house and thats it. how stupid is that though?!
what... so if u guys were wearing all pink they woulda gave u guys a ride to the gay bar? lol
Old 05-09-2007, 10:45 AM
KLackey

Originally Posted by groovin_350z
my friend got "illegal use of horn"

he was honking for his friend to come across the street so he could get picked up, but instead a cop pulled him over. well he was already pulled over. the cop just turned the lights on him.
I got pulled over for "Excessive honking" back in Kansas City when i was 16 or so. I didn't get issued a ticket but I was behind a friend of mine and just being a tard so I kept tapping the horn every couple of seconds.

Many people weren't around and then an officer whipped behind me really quick.

I was in the left turn lane at a light and when it turn green he waited till I had completed the turn and pulled me over.

I lied a bit and said I was trying to get my friends attention because he didn't know I was behind him (Hey...I was young and scared) and he told me that excessive honking was becoming a big problem in that part of town ( a typically nice part of KC)

I was glad I didn't get fined and it's a funny story to tell.

Other than that I don't have anything really exciting...
Old 05-13-2007, 11:19 AM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by erickim080387
what... so if u guys were wearing all pink they woulda gave u guys a ride to the gay bar? lol
woulda given a ride to your pad. LOL jpjp
Old 05-13-2007, 02:00 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by richiex23
woulda given a ride to your pad. LOL jpjp
lol
tsk tsk lil bro.
it also woulda fit the description of emo kids... (the all black)
Old 05-13-2007, 04:24 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

back in the day emo kids didnt exist.

oh... the good old days
Old 05-13-2007, 04:49 PM
farobaba

i've had a few tickets, all stupid.

Two of the craziest ones were;

My first car, a 93 toyota corolla, POS, going down route 29 near columbia, MD, around the infamous bend, i think i was doing about 60 in a 55, this damn VW jetta blows by me probably doing about 90 if not 100. Cops sees both of us, starts to follow me, VW takes the next exit. So i pull over, like a good boy. He tells me to stay in the car, takes my liscense and registration from me. I'm sitting in the car waiting patiently, i light up a cig, and throw the butt out. He comes to me about 20 mins later, first tells me to get out and pick up the cig butt. I do that, he tells to me to get back in the car. He asks me, "Fareed, were u racing?". I'm like, "No, officer sir, i wasn't". He told me right away, u r lying, cause the other guy said that u guys were racing. Im like what other guy? Well apparently they got the other guy who took that exit and he told the other cop that he was racing me! THE F***! A hooked up VW against a corolla, that was my explanation to him. But he didn't want to listen.

Got a ticket for speeding, reckless driving, public display of somthing, and some others with it. This was about 3 years back.

Now another one was in my Integra. Just cruising down to a buddy's place. Got pulled over, i used to smoke newports back then. So he asks me, "what is that smell". I said, "my newport". He tells me to stay in the car, next thing i know, theres like 5 cars surrounding me. Well, my luck, i had some weed in the car. They found it.

They found a pound of weed and some other stuff, guns and stuff. Needless to say, i got arrested. I was in city jail for 2 nights, being a long weekend. Then i was in county for 2 months, before a friend bailed me out.

Went to court with 3 attornys, and the case was dismissed, and i was a free man again.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:37 PM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
back in the day emo kids didnt exist.

oh... the good old days
oh man i just noticed that. those motherfcukers just appeared out of nowhere.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:12 PM
ZgoodLife

Newport Cops are ******!
I ended up staying pretty late because my server took a crap. I had my Z only 4 days. I leave my office and not 10 seconds later, flashing lights with brights glaring. Over the speaker, "Turn off your engine, and put both hands outside your window." I complied and did what the cop told me to do, but I had a lit cigarette, and as he approached my car, I spit out the cigarette because my hands were raised outside my window. The f*cking cop ended up giving me a ticket for littering. $340 Ticket!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:19 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

^^i've heard that from SO MANY PEOPLE. which is why i always keep a bottle of water on the driver's side. best way to put out a cig.

Quick Reply: What's the Craziest ticket you've ever got from a cop?