Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What's the Craziest ticket you've ever got from a cop?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 10:38 PM
doskiez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got pulled over for speeding IN FIRST GEAR. I was going to turn right out of my buddys apartment complex but at the last minute changed my mind and decided to head left. Both ways led home and the speed limit was 25. So I pull out to the left and got on it a bit just to keep from being too close to the car behind me (did not pull out in front of him just hate cars right behind me). I shift into second and look behind me and see lights.
He pulled me and was all pissed (loud car) and claimed i was doing well over 50 but couldnt prove it because he didnt radar me thank God for radar detectors.
Edit: Gave me a ticket for speeding and a warning because my insurence card was out of date
Old 05-14-2007, 07:29 AM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by ZgoodLife
Newport Cops are ******!
I ended up staying pretty late because my server took a crap. I had my Z only 4 days. I leave my office and not 10 seconds later, flashing lights with brights glaring. Over the speaker, "Turn off your engine, and put both hands outside your window." I complied and did what the cop told me to do, but I had a lit cigarette, and as he approached my car, I spit out the cigarette because my hands were raised outside my window. The f*cking cop ended up giving me a ticket for littering. $340 Ticket!

F*** that! Thats pretty screwy dude, did he say what he was pulling you over for in the first place???
Old 05-14-2007, 08:34 AM
ZgoodLife

Originally Posted by UHATEIT
F*** that! Thats pretty screwy dude, did he say what he was pulling you over for in the first place???
He pulled me over for not having any plates. I just got my car few days prior, and it had the registeration on the front window and dealership advertisement plates in the rear.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got pulled over at 110-120 after a local meet. I was admittedly rather scared about the whole ordeal, but the cop gave me a break and wrote it up for 99+ which allowed me to take traffic school.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:44 PM
project_drift

ok so i didnt get a ticket for this but i still think it was really funny.
i was at the block in O.C. at about 11:30p.m. and me and my friends were leaving in my car and my other friends were in another car. so, we're slowly progressing to the exit when i get pulled over...at that time i was thinking that i was gonna get some kind of ticket for: tint, exhaust, lowered vehicle,etc but to my surprise it was none of the above. i roll down the window and the cop says "so what? right when i pull you over u lower ur music huh? you know thats "disturbing the peace" right?" i couldnt help but smirk and point out to the officer that my radio faceplate wasnt even in at the time so it was impossible for me to have been playing any music at all! the cop replied with "oh, so it must have been another car" and just walked away without even apologizing. stupid cop...oh yea and by the way...the car that was bumping the loud music was my friend who was actually driving in front of me(two 15" competition grade subs)in his truck...guess the cop was just assuming that because my 240 was all fixed up that i had to be the one with the loud music...what a tool
Old 05-15-2007, 01:55 PM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

My buddy got a 2 page fix it ticket:

too low
too loud
too many lights
etc...
Old 05-15-2007, 02:12 PM
drooke
Banned

Originally Posted by r3v
i got pulled over because the cop was an RSX owner.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Old 05-15-2007, 02:16 PM
drooke
Banned

Originally Posted by Fluid1
I got a DIP/PU ticket when I was at the University of Tennessee because I peed on a cop car when I was really drunk at 2:30am. The cop was in the car.
HAHHAHAHAHAA ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 02:17 PM
drooke
Banned

105-55 stupid cop didn't even radar me he just guessed then i got blamed for a 75-45 but it was a friken corvette i was doing the speed limit
Old 05-15-2007, 02:36 PM
erickim080387

ok this one is pretty funny.
***THIS IS NOT ME, ITS A STORY MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT HIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE***
anyways. him and his girlfriend went up angeles crest to have sex at about 5pm. they were both in high school. my friend was 17 and his gf was 15 at the time. so.. they did it and when they were done, i guess they were too tired to do anything... even put their clothes on. so i guess they were resting, and a cop pulls into their turnout, really quickly. so my friend, being a guy put on all his clothes really fast, but his gf lagged it, i guess she was hurting or too tired? anyways, the cop told them to step out of their car and show some ID. My friend was a senior in high school at the time, but did not have a school ID with him, so he gave his drivers license. And his gf showed her school id. then the cop writes something down on his left hand after looking at the id. my friend gets worried, and tells the officer, "Sir, this wont happen again, can u please just let us go?" And then the officer throws the id on my friends hood, and tells them to get out of here and dont come back up. My friend says Ok, and starts heading down. But my friend gets worried and decides to go up again to the cops and let them go.(my friend thought he was going to report him because the cop wrote stuff down on his hand. So, my friend finds the officer hanging out at a turnout, and begs him i guess? and the officer says, "what? i dont have any of your information!" my friend says "well you wrote down our information on your hand." Then the officer shows my friend his hand, and he was subtracting 1987 and 1989 (my friend and his girlfriends DOB) by 2004, and trying to calculate. My friend kinda laughed and walked away saying thank you. oh yeah, this friend has a Z too by the way.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:40 PM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by Sensi09
I got pulled over at 110-120 after a local meet. I was admittedly rather scared about the whole ordeal, but the cop gave me a break and wrote it up for 99+ which allowed me to take traffic school.
i thought it was 80. I got pulled over on the 2 fwy going about 95. he says i was going 85, but he'll write me down for 80 so i can take traffic school.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:47 PM
FileTitan

pulled over for speeding, got arrested for having a assault rifle in the trunk (going shooting) then let go once they realized all the paper work was in place.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:04 PM
wckdclw

hm, ive got a couple,
normal ones,
-while driving to oc i put my seatbelt under my arm cuz it was getting annoying, so therefore he said he didnt see a seatbelt and thats what i got when i was like 17
-in richmond va for 80 in a 45 on 95, but it was a work zone, ended up bein like 6 points and 300 dollars also 17
-and a 68 in a 55 a month ago

not so normal ones

-careless driving, "drifting" in my eclipse gst about 100 yards away from a police station. I didnt know it was there, and when he pulled me over he was like, "you know the police station is right there dont you?" "no" "yeah, like 10 guys were out there watching you slide around the parking lot" lol
-a couple of my friends got destruction of property when we all cut down a tree with a cordless sawzall in the middle of a shopping center. luckly, we left just as the tree was falling so no one really told on us.
- and almost tresspassing while going for a ride in my friends gsx eclipse around the school track. But we ran.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:06 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

J walking....115 bucks in Anaheim. The cop came out of nowhere and chased me into the parking lot. I didn't even see him. He was a jerkoff too.

But I only got a written warning for going 90 in a 65 while innebriated...
Old 05-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Blu_Blur

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The one that caused me to take off my complete turbo system and subject my car to state inspections when all I was doing was eating a burger in a restaraunt and the cops literally broke into my car.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:12 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Fluid1
I got a DIP/PU ticket when I was at the University of Tennessee because I peed on a cop car when I was really drunk at 2:30am. The cop was in the car.
You are lucky for that man! Lucky to be in Charlotte. I have a friend who got caught taking a **** in a alley behind a club here in San Diego. But an Indecent Exposure ticket AND now he has to register as a sex offender because of it! You got lucky!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:17 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wckdclw
-a couple of my friends got destruction of property when we all cut down a tree with a cordless sawzall in the middle of a shopping center. luckly, we left just as the tree was falling so no one really told on us.
why the **** would you do that?
Old 05-15-2007, 03:20 PM
wckdclw

spur of the moment thing i guess, i didnt participate, just watched n laugh, its kinda random yanno?