Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

WestCo Rocks! Woodland Hills Nissan Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 03:58 PM
UHATEIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed@PrecisionZ
If we can be of any help to you in the future, give us a call at Precision Z Service. We're located in Canoga Park and we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can. Glad you got your A/C condensor problem corrected at WestCoNissan. They're the best dealership in SoCal and Jeff and his staff are great. We consider ourselves a mini WCN and are here in your local area to serve you.

I had stopped by your shop once before the stillen meet in the Blue car with the gunmetal top. Even then I had been denied by woodland hills nissan, I seriously got tired of sweating like crazy in the car, would have been nice to have my condenser installed months ago! I completely forgot your shop was right around the corner.

I may have to come to your shop to have you check out my suspension issue
Old 06-10-2007, 11:08 PM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ed@PrecisionZ
If we can be of any help to you in the future, give us a call at Precision Z Service. We're located in Canoga Park and we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can. Glad you got your A/C condensor problem corrected at WestCoNissan. They're the best dealership in SoCal and Jeff and his staff are great. We consider ourselves a mini WCN and are here in your local area to serve you.
Whoa when did u open? I had NO clue