Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

(SOCAL) AT vs. MT

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 08:23 PM
ReV74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mt Ftw!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pfft.

1. This thread is ghey.
2. Any MT drivers currently participating in this the latest MT circle jerk...you are ghey.
3. Any AT drivers who say "get an AT because of SoCal traffic"..you are ghey.
4. Now that I've caved and written a response to this ridiculous, over responded to, dead horse, that's been beaten to a bloody pulp....I am indeed ghey too. Thanks a lot.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 AM
QdotJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say, get what makes YOU happy. Don't follow anyone else, either on the board, the dealership, the office, school etc. At the end of the day, it's all about what makes you happy.

If you want an auto over a manual, get it and smile like you farted in a room and got away with it.

Do whatever you want it's YOUR car, at the end of the day you have to live with and enjoy your decision.

For me getting an A/T was a no brainer; being 6'5" twisting my legs around in the already "cozy" cockpit would have gotten old pretty fast. I too live in LA, and know how about the 405, 5, 110, and other "parking lots"... I sit on/ in them often...

I love my Z, and I don't feel that I am missing out on anything per-say by having an A/T. It's not "less of a car"...

When it comes to asking questions on boards, no matter the subject matter, you will be bombarded with personal opinions and very few facts...

I wish you the best in whatever you decide.