Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

beware checkpoint on 3rd / 4th street & wilton in LA cars/ bikes towed

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Bat Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It could be anything. West Traffic Division could be running a task force, thats what it sounds like. From the number of bikes you say were involved, sounds like a get together. As far as modded cars go...we all build our cars to get more attention. A negative is the attention you can get from the Police. I can say with a great deal of expertise that if you are pulled over by a motorcycle officer, a ticket is gonna happen. Thats what they do! If you are stopped at a task force...it depends on what they are looking for. For bikes, not having the proper class of licence is enough for an impound.

The best advice I can give you if you have a modded car is: WHEN you get stopped (and we all do) Have everything in order. Drivers License, Insurance no warrants. Don't BS the officer...nothing will get you a ticket any quicker than trying to deny that you have any idea about why the officer stopped you. When you are asked "Do you have any idea why I'm stopping you?" Admitting it you stand a 50/50 chance of getting out of it...saying no..chance s of a ticket increase...saying No! with a tude? Guaranteed slam! I know that many cops have attitudes...but when they pull you over the advantage is theirs. So keep cool, answer the questions give them what they need and theres much less of a chance of having a spot inspection under your hood.