Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Great work at "Precision Z" in Canoga Park!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Myfirst07'350Z
That wing is nice. I have never seen it though. Time to go to Universal nissan to find the owner haha.
You want to ask for Mike Sage at Universal. He's really into the Z thing and would be happy to talk with you. Precision Z is a great shop and they do the Z community right!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea Ed was going to call Mike for me to find out.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:53 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

Originally Posted by gsazabi
I was going through the pics again, and I noticed that spoiler on
the silver Z is NOT Nismo V1 upon closer glimpse. What spoiler is that???

I think it's the Toyota Celica spoiler. I remember backed in the day when parts were limited and people were slapping it on their car.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:20 PM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by Myfirst07'350Z
Haha that was my Z you saw today.

hold up.... the whole time I was there I was thinking it was your car because I know you wanted the LSD installed there. But I thought your car was a 2007? the one there was a 2006. Looked great! I definately noticed the nismo exhaust, but the whole time I was thinking yours was a 2007 so I kept saying naw it aint that guys...

Car was done when I was there, if you had picked it up you would have seen mine as well.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:25 PM
LouiZ

Uhateit...sell Me Ur Rims
Old 08-02-2007, 06:35 PM
PrecisionZ
Sponsor
Precision Z Service

Kyle, glad you're happy with our work and thanks for the positive post. I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to get online lately or I would have thanked you earlier. Let us know if we can help you out with anything else.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:41 PM
PrecisionZ
Sponsor
Precision Z Service

Originally Posted by MAR ONER
wait a sec. I wonder how much they charge or if they even have the machinery to install a 3.7 final drive. Ed's a really cool guy, he went to a local malibu meet up i setup with his wife, very cool people. It was sick having a young new nissan generation and an older true nissan generation all hanging out. Plus Ed also was there to try and help me with my motor issue, and that gave me a huge good impression of his business ethics, cause he followed up with me even after he found out the Performance helped me out in the end. Very cool guy. If you're reading this Ed, I look forward to doing business with ya!
How's your new engine running. Thanks for the positive feedback and if we can help you with anything just give us a call. When's our next canyon run?
Old 08-02-2007, 06:52 PM
MAR ONER

Originally Posted by Ed@PrecisionZ
How's your new engine running. Thanks for the positive feedback and if we can help you with anything just give us a call. When's our next canyon run?
Car is running so-so. The ecu map doesn't match the new engine, so even though it still redlines at 7100 and there's no top speed limiter, the power doesn't really come in till 4k rpms. I miss it when it was at 3200 rpms thanks to tadashi at technosquare. They're trying to help me out as we speak. As for what can you help me with, wondering if you install final drives. And as for the canyon runs, looks like everyone is gonna have to stay low-key after the Law's recent attempt to stop all spirited drivers from causing havoc on the roads.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:40 PM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by Ed@PrecisionZ
Kyle, glad you're happy with our work and thanks for the positive post. I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to get online lately or I would have thanked you earlier. Let us know if we can help you out with anything else.

Car rides fine after the suspension work! Looks much better now, I was embarassed to drive the car before due to the crooked suspension. Rides fine over bumps too. I'll come back in a week to get the alignment done after the drop settles down.

Definately deserve recognition for all the good work you guys do there. I have received PMs from people about this place as well and have had nothing but good things to say!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I ended up getting the 06. Mods haven't changed my name yet. I was going to get the 07 but I decided to save the money and put it towards mods. The car will be done tomorrow once the other out put shaft comes in.

And many thanks to Ed. I definetly know I made the right choice taking it here.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:02 PM
PrecisionZ
Sponsor
Precision Z Service

Originally Posted by MAR ONER
Car is running so-so. The ecu map doesn't match the new engine, so even though it still redlines at 7100 and there's no top speed limiter, the power doesn't really come in till 4k rpms. I miss it when it was at 3200 rpms thanks to tadashi at technosquare. They're trying to help me out as we speak. As for what can you help me with, wondering if you install final drives. And as for the canyon runs, looks like everyone is gonna have to stay low-key after the Law's recent attempt to stop all spirited drivers from causing havoc on the roads.
Yes, we install final drives. It's time consuming, so we allow 2 days to complete it just to be safe. When you're ready, give me a call and we'll go over the details. Are you going to the Petersen tomorrow?
Old 08-04-2007, 10:49 AM
MAR ONER

I don't think so, I'd love to go, but I have a family member coming in tonight from south america, so, you know how that is.