Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

New San Diego Shop

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Nastyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fherjohn
i would never go to riverside. do you guys have any shops there?
LoL.. This ^^^^ has to be up there along with all the ish Columbian350z has said. So the way it works is people can only go to shop that are in the city they reside in??? So this means everyone now a days lives in West Covina, Duarte or Rancho Cucamonga? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 02:10 PM
daytona350z

ok...and your point is? oh, you dont have one

5 yr-old response ftl

Last edited by daytona350z; 07-23-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:08 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

probably, i dont know? its not something i keep up with, supposedly theres a good fabricator, but i already know two excellent fabricators, I don't need to find a new one.

wait, isnt high end in oxnard? riverside and oxnard are both ****ty places, how is that relevant?
Old 07-23-2007, 08:55 PM
fherjohn

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
probably, i dont know? its not something i keep up with, supposedly theres a good fabricator, but i already know two excellent fabricators, I don't need to find a new one.

wait, isnt high end in oxnard? riverside and oxnard are both ****ty places, how is that relevant?

well you said that you would never go to high end basically, and i'm telling you that i would never go to riverside. simple as that. btw high end also has a shop in sd, and whoever said anything about oxnard or riverside being ****ty? how is THAT relevant to me or you liking a shop? lol

to the other guy that assumed i was saying that you can only go to shops in your own city, i only made a comment about riverside because he said most san diego shops are weak. i mean if you wanna talk about a shop in a certain city, make sure you have room to talk. get my point?
Old 07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
daytona350z

i mean if you wanna talk about a shop in a certain city, make sure you have room to talk. get my point?
so room to talk would be living in a city with good shops-according to your reasoning. so if i lived in the middle of freaking nowhere, where no shops exist, i wouldnt be able to comment on how shady a shop is that is over in the next city over?

please, make sure you have room to defend your argument instead of running into a wall...
Old 07-23-2007, 09:03 PM
fherjohn

Originally Posted by daytona350z
so room to talk would be living in a city with good shops-according to your reasoning. so if i lived in the middle of freaking nowhere, where no shops exist, i wouldnt be able to comment on how shady a shop is that is over in the next city over?

please, make sure you have room to defend your argument instead of running into a wall...
just read my posts.. lol
Old 07-23-2007, 10:44 PM
nooooorb

Originally Posted by Panda350z
lol this whole thread is fight after fight hahaha! Where is the love? I guess this board really is turning into another honda-tech...
+1. Where is all this hate coming from? It's not like we can't go 100 miles for a highly recommended shop. Who cares where the shop is as long as it's a good shop.

Let's get back on topic, shall we.

CustomKitz/eNgiNEer/vqturbotec tried to introduce their new shop but it came out so wrong. Man, never introduce yourself by talking sh*t about someone else (even though we all know their reputation by now). You have a long road ahead and the way to get your shop in good standing with this community is to deliver! Best of luck to you.

USN HM 350Z jumped the gun a bit by accusing CustomKitz/eNgiNEer/vqturbotec of being the same person because of their IP address. People in the same shop can use the same PC. One person logs off, another one logs in. Nothing shady about that.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:06 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nooooorb
USN HM 350Z jumped the gun a bit by accusing CustomKitz/eNgiNEer/vqturbotec of being the same person because of their IP address. People in the same shop can use the same PC. One person logs off, another one logs in. Nothing shady about that.
explain the other "same" ip addresses....what now, they live together? something stinks and it is not the fish.

when people continue to lie, the lie just keeps getting bigger and bigger
Old 07-24-2007, 06:22 AM
THE TECH

?
Old 07-24-2007, 06:36 AM
nooooorb

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
explain the other "same" ip addresses....what now, they live together? something stinks and it is not the fish.

when people continue to lie, the lie just keeps getting bigger and bigger
Hmmm... I don't know the story about any "same" IP addresses. Perhaps they visit each other's place and are allowed to log on or, maybe you're right, they live together.

Maybe a couple of guys in this forum who live fairly close to their shop can go and check them out. This is not so hard to verify. Anyone want to volunteer?

I do agree with you - something does smell a little fishy.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:58 AM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Or maybe little IP fairies just happen to be sprinkling the same IP address dust over the same houses due to some screw up at the FIPD (Fairy IP Distribution) office........... You can bet some Fairy heads are going to roll over this one.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

i doubt the guy(s?) that started this thread are coming back, so it's ok.

well you said that you would never go to high end basically, and i'm telling you that i would never go to riverside. simple as that. btw high end also has a shop in sd, and whoever said anything about oxnard or riverside being ****ty? how is THAT relevant to me or you liking a shop? lol
its not relevant, thats the point, i said i wouldn't go to most San Diego shops. and you said you'd never go to riverside, not riverside shops, but riverside, it had no relevance to the argument so i mocked you, but you were to dim to get it.
i even pointed out in my post that it wasn't relevant, and you still didn't get it.

my point was I'm sure alot of places in SD can do the same bolt ons and **** we can do in our own garages, but unfortunately for everyone that doesn't live in LA, all the shops that do good work that matters, (tuning, fabrication, etc) are in the Los Angeles area, and thats why both SD and riverside fail at that(and oxnard).

an this isn't a matter of like, either the person does a good job or they don't, thats why I wouln't trust someone that doesn't prove their selves on a track to build anything for me.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:29 PM
fherjohn

high end will prove themselves on the track soon.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:36 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

high end will prove themselves on the track soon.

wow, do you work there? your like obsessed...

and they've been saying that for YEARS, brians evo was supposed to be used for time attack
Old 07-26-2007, 02:08 PM
vqturbotec

how about this ip adresses im at circuit city but let me guess you already know right,Why dont you get facts right before you go talking a bunch of bs that you dont even know about and by the way i do live with the engineer cause i lost everything when i left vrt so **** off ***** and customkitz is a marine that will hand you your ***

the same other ip adresses is called wireless internet but you already new that right smart guy
let me clarify more when we are at the shop we get one service provider and when we are at his house we geta another

Last edited by vqturbotec; 07-26-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:21 PM
fherjohn

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
wow, do you work there? your like obsessed...

and they've been saying that for YEARS, brians evo was supposed to be used for time attack

no i don't. and yes, they are now retiring his evo since a new one is going to replace his.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:18 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
and customkitz is a marine that will hand you your ***
...and go to jail if he does, physical threats mean you have definitely won the argument

no i don't. and yes, they are now retiring his evo since a new one is going to replace his.
I wasn't aware it ever started being used.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:48 PM
fherjohn

[QUOTE=ihatethatbobbarker
I wasn't aware it ever started being used.[/QUOTE]

retire it from showing i mean.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:52 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

retire it from showing i mean.
how do you retire from parking your car?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I initially thought High End was going to be an asset to the community, but they have not shown any interest in us or helping their business take off at all.

Building show cars is fine, but most enthusiasts want cars that go as well.

prediction: I hate to say it since I am friends with one of the owners family, but High End in San Diego will be out of business within 12 months.