Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

happy customer! performance yeyey

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:18 PM
leozim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default happy customer! performance yeyey

despite the troublesome oil consumption issue, im still, well, in a good vibe. this is my second replacement engine. the first replacement engine had the same problem. after a 900 miles of driving, the level was like, at estimated 2 centimeters above the low level on the dip stick. i added more oil at the same time made an appointment with john@performance. after hearing my unsatisfied customer plea, john contacted nissan and tried to get an authorization for another replacement. in a couple of hours we did get the go on a new engine. decided to leave the car behind and just get a rental. of course courtesy of nissan. 4 day got the car back with a new engine and a new JWT clutch and flywheel combo. thanks again john@performance and also thank you to mynismo for the clutch and flywheel combo........
Old 08-21-2007, 07:29 PM
QdotJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here, here.... Performance is still one of the best dealerships in Socal, good to hear they treated you great as well. Not terribly flashy, no huge displays and fireworks, feels more like a warm home-like feeling...