Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I need your help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Panda350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW...I put on my flame suit because I know MLM's are stigmatized for being scams. But honestly not all of them are, its just that people aren't ready for that kind of work. Some MLM's are scams but not all lol.

I know I said my products do have empirical backing, and for those who are going to flame, if you want to know what the backings are just let me know politely please, and i'll be more than happy to show them.

PS - It may seem like it, but no i'm not recruitting lol! Just for those who are curious. If you are involved in an MLM or thinking of joining, and need some help, shoot me a pm and i'll be more than happy to give you the little advice/help that I can.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:41 AM
MAR ONER

Our products like homie earlier was saying blueberries, are not just that. You'd have to really see why they are truly a nature's miracle, the blueberries provided are blueberries that come from alaska, and due to the enviromental stresses that alaska has, the blueberries there are 10-22X more potent in antioxidants. We have the fruit with the most antioxidants above any other fruit or vegetable, according to the Orac scal wich of course was put out there by the FDA. We read at 36,000 liters, which is higher than mango steen, acai berries, noni, and reg. stuff like pomegranite, cranberry, gogi, etc. etc. Plus we leased 95% of the land that where the berries grow, so we pretty much monopolized on the whole product. In 3 months time my downline has already reached 60+ peeps. It's the comp plan that pretty much sells itself. And the Doctors that back us up are Dr. Maureen McKinzie and Dr. Steven M. Pratt who wrote the bestseller book Superfoods RX. Oprah even backs up blueberries. Now of course I know the exact scientific reason as to why the alaskan wild blue berries are really high in antioxidant levels, but I feel I told you too much already. Most peeps actually make the effort to contact me to here about what this company really is about. Oh yea..and 300 million is a very believable #, you just can't fathom it, cause you're probably doing something now, that might never get you that kind of money, and instead of dreaming big, you feel you can stomp on my dreams and efforts to actually do something better with my life, while you continue to ********** in your beloved Z, because that's about the finest piece of a$$ you'll ever get..ok..and I'm done.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Korki Buchek

Good luck.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Zyclone Z

Ive been to one of these, everytime you bring in someone new, you get a bonus... the more people you bring in, the more $$ you get... but after a while it gets boring and lazy... This doesnt get you very far, notice how everyone in the room is under the age of 25... obviously it doesnt get you far...
Old 12-30-2007, 12:15 PM
MAR ONER

it gets you far if you stay disciplined. I see this kinda like how when you take classes for something, like karate, or dance. If you're coachable and are open to learning more everyday, you'll be successful. The main thing is having good leaders that will stay with you the whole way, and we have some of the best. Our VP of North American Sales is Kevin Allen, who's this very much older, like 50's, business man who's been working on MLM co's for over 15 years now. We have very reputable leaders that you have the opportunity to work with whenever you want. Because it's so ground floor, you don't have to look too far up in order to see the top of the top. I can honestly tell you that if a High school drop-out who had a kid at the age of 16 and grew up in Pacoima, CA can be very successful and bring in around 70k every month at the age of now 28, you can do this. I'm 22 and I make more money than someone who graduated from College, with a master's degree. It's good, if you really put the time.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:23 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

i totally feel like making blueberry muffins right now
Old 12-30-2007, 12:31 PM
lbz

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It does sound like MLM. Vague promises of fast money with apparently no skills required other than the willingness to leverage all your family relationships, love interest(s), friendships, acquaintances, co-workers, forums, chance encounters, etc. to make it work.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where do you fall on this chart?

Old 12-30-2007, 01:12 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

"oh, I've said too much". Next, you'll be saying, "but wait there's more"...

Every time I turn around, there is a new "superfood". My wife's ex sold Integris' Life Solubles. Same story. They got some Biochemist to pimp their product to make it seem legit and get more people to buy it.

Remember wheatgrass, Acai Berry, Goji?

People are stupid.... if Jerry Rice came out and told people to drink antifreeze, they'd do it....

If you didn't start this crap with "I need your help!!!!!!!!!" and then follow it with the typical BS, I'd say more power to you but for now.....

I'm still waiting to see pics of your Escalade which you said the company was going to "give you" in September (what happened, was their not enough of the $300 million left over after paying the illegal aliens errr soil implantation engineers to plant the blueberry seeds)...... although it wouldn't matter at this point since all of your circus barking antics at the beginning have made your credibility worthless IMO.

Last edited by DVFlyer; 12-30-2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:17 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Originally Posted by DVFlyer
Why is it no one ever wants to explain what these great new business opportunities are. You can't be that afraid of someone stealing your thunder. It's always a mystery until you show up to the meeting and see the water filter systems, Kirby vacuums or the latest "superfood" supplement sitting in the corner.

To the OP- the best way to promote this is when you start making all this cash, post pictures of your bank statement. You will have flood of new people for your downline.
Told you.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
MAR ONER

ouch DVPlayer, it sounds like someone close to you got screwed or something..just out of curiousity, what makes you the expert with MLM based co's. Hmmm...let me know when your brain thinks of something, no honestly besides going to a "meeting", have you honestly ever been a part of an MLM co. The answer is obviously no. Individuals like yourself are the perfect example of what i call the average guy, who gives million dollar advice. Do you work from 9-5, are you military, do you have 2 jobs maybe. Or do you wake up whenever? Do you actually work a couple of hours a day, and support a life style that maybe most would dream about, or hope for when they retire? So the next time you come at someone, about "total BS", remember that 98% of californians live paycheck to paycheck, and if you happen to fall in that category, I suggest you check yourself.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:10 PM
MAR ONER

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z

where do you fall on this chart?

....I fall in right at the top...thank you. Oh, and I heard about you getting rid of the car, sorry to hear about that, but good luck and congrats with your future kids. Remember, she can't get pregnant if she's on top, it's just physically impossible, gravity man.

Last edited by MAR ONER; 12-30-2007 at 02:23 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Panda350z

Originally Posted by MAR ONER
....I fall in right at the top...thank you. Oh, and I heard about you getting rid of the car, sorry to hear about that, but good luck and congrats with your future kids. Remember, she can't get pregnant if she's on top, it's just physically impossible, gravity man.
I hope you weren't referring to me about all that shananigans on me having the Z be the best piece of *** I get lol! Cause I have cars that are better than escalades and the Z lol! and as for my gf, lets just say it'll be hard for you to compete. And just to clarify I was not stomping on your dreams lol...its called reality. You say you need to be coachable, well take it from someone who has made some out of MLM and i'll tell you its not easy. And if you fall right at the top of the pyramid like you just stated, then you are obviously admitting you are associated with a pyramid scheme. Watch what you say...
Old 12-30-2007, 04:37 PM
TheProfessional

If anyone wants the

CLIFF NOTES

Kyani Inc. "The Miracle of Alaska" (Business Opportunity)
ALASKAN BLUEBERRIES
http://www.prlog.org/10013711-kyani-...tioxidant.html

Are you "Chris Benson" as seen here???
http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...1-013e8c374c62

Free press release engines used indicating no income:
http://www.squidoo.com/kyaniinc
http://www.prlog.org/
http://www.1888pressrelease.com/high...gzi6m5149.html

I used that free press release **** to announce my wife's birthday and to flame nuthugging liberals.

Not to pounce on your scam but if you ask for help in this forum and you're really asking for a hand out, you're wasting our time.

Try using the community to do something positive, like helping a fellow member with cancer and bells palsey with his medical bills.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:10 PM
MAR ONER

I'm here to help anyone who's looking for a 2nd way to make income. I'm not here to put any "scam" upon anyone. Last time there was an illegal MLM co. was 13 years ago. The only reason why many believe that they are scams, is because they're just like any business. 80+% of small business fail within their first 2 years, and just like those, 5k MLM co's fail every year as well. So does that mean that I should impose that the large Companies of K-Mart, Bombay, and possibly soon Countrywide should be considered "scams". No, it's just that they offer a product or service that either has too much competition or doesn't have the capital to continue business. The purpose of this old thread, if you ask me, was to inform anyone who was willing to hear about a simple business opportunity. I apologize if you feel I have truly stolen moments from your precious lives by reading what many will call a useless and BS thread. I give you permission to go ahead and ban this thread, seeing as the effect I was hoping to get, which was either a few interested people and that's it, or for no one to say anything, didn't really come.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:15 PM
MAR ONER

Originally Posted by Panda350z
I hope you weren't referring to me about all that shananigans on me having the Z be the best piece of *** I get lol! Cause I have cars that are better than escalades and the Z lol! and as for my gf, lets just say it'll be hard for you to compete. And just to clarify I was not stomping on your dreams lol...its called reality. You say you need to be coachable, well take it from someone who has made some out of MLM and i'll tell you its not easy. And if you fall right at the top of the pyramid like you just stated, then you are obviously admitting you are associated with a pyramid scheme. Watch what you say...
No, the fine piece of you know what comment was not reffered to you but to drivencsZ. Sorry for the confusion
Old 12-30-2007, 07:12 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Did they teach you that speech in your orientation? Are YOU any of what you assumed of me?

Which million dollar advice did I give?

You don't know me and I don't know you outside of this forum. All I/ we have to go on is the BS crap you started this thread with and the empty, unsubstantiated claims you made about how much you would be making and what cars and planes you would have "this time next month"... which was 3 months ago.

As I stated, I would have had no problems if you would have just come out and were upfront with what you wanted. But you hid behind your mysterious "come to the meeting" ROUTINE. You are no better than a used car salesman who takes an offer back to the "sales manager" and comes back with a big "YOU WIN" in red pen. It's the same old crap that's been around for 100 years. Sure it works for some people, but it doesn't belong on forums like this.

You posted "I need your help.. exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point". Any reasonable person would assume one of our fellow So Cal members needed a hand..... not a hand building his downline.

This is nothing more than a commercial advertisement using the MLM 101 tactics used from day 1. They continue to use them because it's the only way to increase the odds of getting people into the meetings which increases the numbers of closed sales. Nothing more.

Say what you want and assume what you want. YOU started this with a bunch of BS, blow hard, chest thumping about how great things were going to be for you and you have provided ZERO evidence given the time frame YOU stated. I have done nothing but call you out on it.... accurately.

ouch DVPlayer, it sounds like someone close to you got screwed or something..just out of curiousity, what makes you the expert with MLM based co's. Hmmm...let me know when your brain thinks of something, no honestly besides going to a "meeting", have you honestly ever been a part of an MLM co. The answer is obviously no. Individuals like yourself are the perfect example of what i call the average guy, who gives million dollar advice. Do you work from 9-5, are you military, do you have 2 jobs maybe. Or do you wake up whenever? Do you actually work a couple of hours a day, and support a life style that maybe most would dream about, or hope for when they retire? So the next time you come at someone, about "total BS", remember that 98% of californians live paycheck to paycheck, and if you happen to fall in that category, I suggest you check yourself.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:39 PM
drivenCSZ

. Oh yea..and 300 million is a very believable #, you just can't fathom it, cause you're probably doing something now, that might never get you that kind of money, and instead of dreaming big, you feel you can stomp on my dreams and efforts to actually do something better with my life, while you continue to ********** in your beloved Z, because that's about the finest piece of a$$ you'll ever get..ok..and I'm done.

so you're saying there's 300 million invested into this business?

those two families that started it must be multi billionaires then.

how much does leased blueberry land in Alsaka cost? must be an *** load.

Last edited by drivenCSZ; 12-30-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Antioxidant content of common fruits & Vegetables (per serving)

coco beans/dark chocolate - 13,120
prunes - 5,770
blueberry(wild) aka Vaccinium alaskensis (your Alaskan blueberry) - 3,357
raisins - 2,830
blueberries(cultivated) - 2,400
blackberries - 2036
kale - 1,770
strawberries - 1540
spinach - 1260
raspberries - 1220
brussel sprouts - 980
plums - 949
alfalfa sprouts - 930
broccoli - 890

Edit: added the true name of the Alaskan Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskensis)

Last edited by Mike Wazowski; 12-30-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Korki Buchek

USN's post made me lol.

I'd like to see a business plan or some financial models. $300,000,000 is a lot of money.