Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I need your help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 06:42 AM
MAR ONER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need your help!!!!!

So, I got into this new thing I'm kicking off, and i want to meet with people who are interested in making some extra cash. A bunch of us are meeting tonight at 7pm @ 6265 Sepulveda Blvd Suite 5.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
It's gonna be great, cause my business partners are gonna be there, and we're down to talk to anyone who's interested in making money on the side without quiting your day time job. If you're interested, and want to know more about what I'm talking about, hit me up @ 805-304-7407. Hope to see you there. If you go, and help me out, I can probably get you a twin turbo system in a month. Maybe this will entice you to come.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Vertex350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this a Multi Level Marketing thing? What company is this for? I'm interested but I'd like to do my own searches before I get into something. I'm skeptical when the details are vague.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:32 AM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Sounds intresting espcially after you put in the words twin turbo charger!! what kind of work will be doing. I know i can't make it to the meeting tonight but I am interested.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:47 AM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Why is it no one ever wants to explain what these great new business opportunities are. You can't be that afraid of someone stealing your thunder. It's always a mystery until you show up to the meeting and see the water filter systems, Kirby vacuums or the latest "superfood" supplement sitting in the corner.

To the OP- the best way to promote this is when you start making all this cash, post pictures of your bank statement. You will have flood of new people for your downline.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:59 AM
wynd d z33

if you tell me more ill go no problem but tell me more about this plz oh ya another thing what about your night job lol i work at night ... lol

Last edited by wynd d z33; 08-31-2007 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:19 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

sounds scammy
Old 08-31-2007, 05:14 PM
MAR ONER

i understand that this sounds like bull****. how about this..i'll throw out a few words. the people that come and listen to this, will be the most successful people in the company. this time next month, the company gives me a brand new cadillac escalade. I also have access to a private jet. now, without giving you personal images of my bank stmt so all of you can steal my mula. who here would like to honestly here about it. If you don't know what it's about, then don't criticize. ok then, so. i'vr already7 got a few people interested,who sent me pm's with there #'s. Who else wants to give it a shot, and give me a time and day when i can meet with you juan on juan. 918z is already on board.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:26 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

then why not say the name of the company?
Old 08-31-2007, 05:28 PM
Nastyboy

Just check back a month from now and follow up on the Caddi and Private jet.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:52 PM
___DJK___

Originally Posted by Nastyboy
Just check back a month from now and follow up on the Caddi and Private jet.
This thread reminds me of those infomercials that never actually say the name of the company as they stream the web address at the bottom of the screen.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:10 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Originally Posted by MAR ONER
i understand that this sounds like bull****. how about this..i'll throw out a few words. the people that come and listen to this, will be the most successful people in the company. this time next month, the company gives me a brand new cadillac escalade. I also have access to a private jet. now, without giving you personal images of my bank stmt so all of you can steal my mula. who here would like to honestly here about it. If you don't know what it's about, then don't criticize. ok then, so. i'vr already7 got a few people interested,who sent me pm's with there #'s. Who else wants to give it a shot, and give me a time and day when i can meet with you juan on juan. 918z is already on board.
Please....

Show me the title to the Escalade with your name on it, block out your acct number before you show us your bank statement and show us a picture of you in the private jet from 30,000 feet.

I look forward to being proven wrong and will humbly wallow in my poorhouse when you show me how successful I could have been.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:21 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Dang i want a caddy, btw what kind of jet is it????
Old 08-31-2007, 10:37 PM
918 Z

deal. this tuesday i'm flying down to utah for a business meeting with some big wigs. I'll make sure to take the picture.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:43 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

dude, i can take a pic of me in a jet any day of the week???? that really dont mean crap! But if you have so much money please click on my sig and join the raffle I'm looking foward to seeing your name on the list, thanks for your support.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:54 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Originally Posted by 918 Z
deal. this tuesday i'm flying down to utah for a business meeting with some big wigs. I'll make sure to take the picture.
Not sure why you are taking a picture of a jet since the replies to this thread have been directed at the OP. But feel free. Be sure to include a copy of your bank statement showing how much money you've made from this "company with the secret name".
Old 09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
led

Primerica?
Old 09-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

I must check with Master Po for answers in these confusing times.

Poe: All men have dreams of different types - good and bad. There are the vain dreams. Futile, based on baseless hopes. There are the dreams that spur and inspire. Based on aspiration to a higher ideal. And there are the false dreams, based on lies to oneself or others.

KCC: It is said "Honor dies, where interest lies."

Master Po and Kwai Chang Caine have helped me to realize that I must pass on your fine offer.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:10 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by Z MANIA
I must check with Master Po for answers in these confusing times.

Poe: All men have dreams of different types - good and bad. There are the vain dreams. Futile, based on baseless hopes. There are the dreams that spur and inspire. Based on aspiration to a higher ideal. And there are the false dreams, based on lies to oneself or others.

KCC: It is said "Honor dies, where interest lies."

Master Po and Kwai Chang Caine have helped me to realize that I must pass on your fine offer.
wow, i was reading the kung fu wiki today...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
wow, i was reading the kung fu wiki today...
LOL. I can almost always find something from Kung Fu that will apply. Master Po was very wise you know. I'm still trying to figure out how he could hear the grasshopper.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Bolaz

scam.