Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

West Covina Nissan Rules

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 11:42 AM
ObZeZZed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default West Covina Nissan Rules

Let me start off by saying that Heri and Jeff at West Covina Nissan RULE. Never have I left a dealership feeling as happy as I did this past Saturday.

As some of you already know, I LOVE West Covina Nissan but this Saturday I went down for an oil change and WOW. I was talking to Heri(the go to guy in service for all of your Z or G needs) about my future modifications including a NISMO V2 bumper, but because my Cat is sick and vet bills are runnin me about 2k, I kinda have put a hold on my toy expenses......So he says, " come with me and check this out"..........long story short, before and after pics are below. I went for an oil change and only paid for an OIL CHANGE. This brings a whole new meaning to being in the right place at the right time but more importantly shows me that West Covina Nissan doesnt just say that they appreciate their loyal customers, They actually back that up with action. Jeff and Heri could have taken the opportunity to make a couple hundred bucks but instead invested in the value of a good customer and REALLY made me happy. I never planned on going elsewher but they just sealed the deal, not only will I continue to sevice My Z at WestCovina Nissan exclusively but my Next Z and my wifes next car will be purchased from and serviced at West Covina Nissan also. Just goes to show, you never know what may happen when you drop into West Covina Nissan
Attached Thumbnails West Covina Nissan Rules-091106_09412small.jpg   West Covina Nissan Rules-100807_11591.jpg   West Covina Nissan Rules-100707_16112.jpg  

Last edited by ObZeZZed; 10-09-2007 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:50 AM
ginobetterfly

+1, heri is awesome...

but, im kinda confused.. did they get you an awesome deal on the bumper? did he just give one away? can you be a bit more specific... haha
Old 10-08-2007, 11:51 AM
ginobetterfly

"...long story short, before and after pics are below. I went for an oil change and only paid for an OIL CHANGE."

hmm, so he DID give you a free bumper... WOW!!!! (jealous)
Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Bolaz

Thats awsome
Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 AM
GQ 350z

+1 please explain, I'm having back pains and really want a Greddy TT.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok Ryan give us the REAL story........but yeah Westco is the best in Socal hands down.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:59 AM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I need a F16, lets make it happen guys...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Justin@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by 97supratt
I need a F16, lets make it happen guys...
Sorry Arin, we're all out of F16s. Perhaps you should check back with us later when we get our next shipment of them. They take quite a bit of space though so we have to get rid of them fast.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:09 PM
06r33z

car looks sick! so ryan are you selling your v1?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Ok Ryan give us the REAL story........but yeah Westco is the best in Socal hands down.
Let's just say we had a spare sitting around we didn't need...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:19 PM
06r33z

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
hey jeff let me know if you get another "spare" in
Old 10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
ObZeZZed

Yeah, Jeff and Heri were really generous and I cant be any happier. Basically the bumper got slightly damaged while in their posession and rather than dick the customer around like other places may do, they simply replaced his whole bumper for him. This left WesCo with a slightly damaged, (can you even see it in the pics) but other wise beautiful V2 already painted exactly the way I would have done it. Now Jeff and Heri could have easily sold this as is for a few hundred bucks and been done with it.......but thats not what they did. This, in my opinion, is completely unprecidented and they have earned a customer for life. Thanx again guys and sorry if everyone wants a free F-16 or a TT now

BTW, in honor of Jeff and Heri's extreme generosity, I gave my V1 bumper to another customer who was there with a CS Z, Free of charge and he will be painting it up and using it on Track Days. Seems like 1 little mistake has resulted in 3 happy customers. What other dealer can make such a claim? Usually one little mistake results in the loss of many customers via word of mouth.......Seems this isnt an issue for West Covina Nissan
Old 10-08-2007, 01:34 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin@WestCovinaNissan
Sorry Arin, we're all out of F16s. Perhaps you should check back with us later when we get our next shipment of them. They take quite a bit of space though so we have to get rid of them fast.
Yeah space is an issue with those darn jets, but at a price of $30 million dollars, i'm sure I can find a place for you to park it.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:44 PM
erickim080387

+1. WCN is a dealer that ALWAYS SURPRISES ME... ESPECIALLY JEFF.
i actually have a lot going on in life right now and been laying low on my mods and stuff, but i think i will start modding again soon. guess who im going to contact for parts i need? JEFF! i had a hyundai before.. a 2000 hyundai sonata. the year was 2003, so the car was only 3 years old with about 30-40K miles. their crappy AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION went out about 3 times!! and the last time they refused to replace it because i had an intake and exhaust... i dont know much about mechanics, but i KNOW intake and exhaust has NOTHING to do with transmission. they ended up replacing it anyways.. so this is what i think. if youre going to do it anyways, why not keep them happy??
Old 10-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Any extra parts in Lemans Jeff ...............We go way back you know.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:12 PM
9kFever

This was chrisnathan's bumper. WCN damaged it on the rack. You can see the damage on the bottom right side of the bumper. I was there when he noticed the damage and felt so bad. Of course Jeff took care of it with no BS. I would still rock it for free though.

Last edited by 9kFever; 10-08-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:26 PM
9kFever

I would say 2 happy and one relieved customer. Chrisnathan's car was mint, you can only be so happy with going for an oil change and having to go through the process of getting your bumper replaced. But atleast WCN steps up and takes care of the customer instead of beating around the bush like most dealers do. Just saying I dont know if I would be happy if a dealer damaged my perfect car and then ordered me a new bumper and painted it to look perfect again. I think I would feel more relieved.

Originally Posted by ObZeZZed
Yeah, Jeff and Heri were really generous and I cant be any happier. Basically the bumper got slightly damaged while in their posession and rather than dick the customer around like other places may do, they simply replaced his whole bumper for him. This left WesCo with a slightly damaged, (can you even see it in the pics) but other wise beautiful V2 already painted exactly the way I would have done it. Now Jeff and Heri could have easily sold this as is for a few hundred bucks and been done with it.......but thats not what they did. This, in my opinion, is completely unprecidented and they have earned a customer for life. Thanx again guys and sorry if everyone wants a free F-16 or a TT now

BTW, in honor of Jeff and Heri's extreme generosity, I gave my V1 bumper to another customer who was there with a CS Z, Free of charge and he will be painting it up and using it on Track Days. Seems like 1 little mistake has resulted in 3 happy customers. What other dealer can make such a claim? Usually one little mistake results in the loss of many customers via word of mouth.......Seems this isnt an issue for West Covina Nissan
Old 10-08-2007, 06:19 PM
cvt

i'm planning to do all my service and parts ordering for my new G37 at WCN...it's by far the best place to take your car.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:35 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by cvt
i'm planning to do all my service and parts ordering for my new G37 at WCN...it's by far the best place to take your car.
most definately!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:38 PM
gimpster621

thats awesome ryan. enjoy the new bumper looks nice =D

Quick Reply: West Covina Nissan Rules