Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Pasadena UFO???

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:41 AM
ObZeZZed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pasadena UFO???

I live in Montrose and last night I stepped onto my balcony to gaze at my beautiful V2 Front Facia, when I noticed what looked to be a star or planet on the horizon. Looking East toward Pasadena along the 210, I could clearly see through the parted tree line at tree top level, estimated to be between JPL and Pasadena along the 210 but maybe further east, A large colorful stationary light. Atfirst I thought, wow that planet must be REALLY close, it looked like one of those stars that changes colors very rapidly, flickering out in space, but it was way to big and low to be in space. It was completely still and rapidly alternating colors covering what appeared to be every color in the spectrum. So I start thinkin UFO?????? but thats when all doubt left my mind and I yelled for my wife to come immediately. Out of nowhere, as if someone flipped a light switch a 2nd Identical object just appeared stationary out of thin air on the left side of the original object. I couldnt believe my eyes. It didnt appear from behind the tree line and it didnt appear from behind a cloud because the sky was perfectly clear. I could clearly see lots of stars and a
**** load of planes lined up in the distance coming into LAX, along with some helicopters, all with distinguishable lights that we see all the time. The difference with the potential UFO was clear, it stood out like a sore thumb and there was no confusing it with a plane or chopper or swamp gas or anything like that....atleast not after the 2nd one appeared beside it out of thin air.

But thats not all.....So I saw the 2nd object appear and yelled franticly for my wife to come and see. Once she came to the balcony the 2nd object began moving slowly toward the first object. Keeping in mind that up to this point both objects had remained staionary the whole time. Then the 2nd object appeared to either merge with or go behind the first(stationary)object
and when it emerged from the other side of it there were 2 of these objects for a toal of 3.

At this point both of us were completely amazed. Now the 2 new objects begin to fly around the general vicinity of the original object which still remains completely still hovering a little higher than the tree tops. After about 3-5 mins, one of the moving objects headed slowly off to the south west after it covered about 6" of my field of view, the other moving object began to follow it and after that object had covered the same 6" distance the 1st, original, stationary object finally began to move and followed the other 2. They all dissappeared, one at a time, 6" apart( could be 6 miles depending on how far away they were from me) behind the trees and a minute later all appeared on the other side still heading in the same direction and still clearly distingushable from all the other moving objects in the sky, PLanes helicopters etc...

Did anyone else see anything strange in the skies of SoCal last night? Both my wife and I witnessed this so I know I wasnt hallucinating, someone must have this on video.

Last edited by ObZeZZed; 10-10-2007 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you think to get a camera?! Hahha
Old 10-10-2007, 11:55 AM
xlilsp1keyx

you should have recorded it.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:08 PM
james840a

Sounds like a great pot party you had Lol
Old 10-10-2007, 12:15 PM
LaoSiFu

You should be getting a visit from the MIB pretty soon. My advice to you is that you didn't see anything.

~Robert
Old 10-10-2007, 12:19 PM
gsazabi

Ryan you gotta lay down that pipe LOL
Just playin man. That's pretty trippy..you should've recorded it.
Maybe it's a UFO that came to steal your new V2 bumper? lol
Old 10-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

^^^^^^
Old 10-10-2007, 12:28 PM
LouiZ

dude...i totally believe u...becuz for 1...nobody in their right mind could make up a story like this...and 2...u sound like ur still feeling the affects from seeing it by the tone of ur typing lol
Old 10-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Tubbs

It was me... sorry. Just ******* with you Americans.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 PM
erickim080387

LOL. remember how u got pulled over last time for possession?? what were u possessing?? must be some gooood stuff...
lOL jk, im just jealous i didnt get to see it because i was sick and slept at 10pm last night and couldnt wake up to go to work today...
Old 10-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Ashley@Forged

I wanna see it! That'd be pretty crazy to see.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

1. A picture is worth a thousand words

2. A video is 24 pictures per second

JPL does some interesting flight experiments. I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with them.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:40 PM
saberphx

I've seen 2 UFOs in my life time and I don't have a shadow of a doubt about what I saw. I know im going to sound retarded but one of the times I was at a keg party in the woods and it was about 2-3am and everything is winding down when 2 of my friends and I saw a bright white object fly over the trees, extremely low, directly over us. Bight enough to slightly light up the pitch black woods slightly (besides the fire). It made a distinct but very quiet noise and all three of us saw it at the same time. I for one was scared out of my mind and we all decided to get the fck out of those woods. I know what I saw. The other time the object was quite a distance away, had multiple lights and moved extremely fast in erratic directions, stop, go, stop, go. Only saw that one for about 2 minutes. You guys can doubt me all day long but I'm not sitting here making up some ******** to look cool on a forum. I fully believe in aliens (as gay as that may sound)
Old 10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
06MagneticZ

They were flares for a military experiment.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Panda350z

LOL...would be interesting to see...but like someone mentioned above...MIB may be at your house soon Just wear some Ray Bans and you'll be fine.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM
desiZ

obzezzed... get off the ...
Old 10-10-2007, 04:07 PM
ObZeZZed

Originally Posted by LouiZ
dude...i totally believe u...becuz for 1...nobody in their right mind could make up a story like this...and 2...u sound like ur still feeling the affects from seeing it by the tone of ur typing lol
You hit the nail on the head with the"Typing" I just re-read it and realised how retarded it came out so I made some corrections. Sorry for all the spelling errors and some obvious redundency.

As for the pot party, possession comments, but thats not a factor. Though Yes it is good ****.

As for pictures, when I yelled for my wife I grabbed my phone and then a few things quickly passed through my mind.......Yesterday I tried to take a cool pic of my beautiful V2 (courtesy of West Co, Gazabi and Chrisnathan) and my memory in my phone was full from all the other pics I have in there and didnt bother to delete any to make room. Not to mention that it is a PHONE and takes crappy pics in the day, never mind at night. So I decided rather than wasting the time it would take to delete pics in memory to make room for more pics or video and then take the pics or video only to not see anything but darkness and the street lights across the way......I would just stare, eyes wide open and make sure I see and remember everything for the rest of my life rather than miss it while stumbling to take pics with a phone. Not to mention my wife was there to witness it and if no one else ever believes me atleast she saw it too and thats vlidation enough for me.

I really need to stop spending money on the Z and get a good camera already

In all seriousness though, this was absoloutley amazing and unexpected. I have always believed in intelligent life in the universe and often gaze at the stars, hoping somthing unusual will scurry across the sky but last night, I just wanted to stare at my Z while hittin a cigarette and.............well you know the rest

Somebody else had to see this, I checked You-Tube but only found somthing from 06/07 that looked quite similar.......here is a link to that video. The objects are farther apart and the video isnt good enough to see the colors but my view through the trees was eerily similar. Also in this video you wont see any matereialization or one object merging with another and then 2 popping out the side for a total of 3 but otherwise, you will get the point. I only wish I had a real camera. Unless someone else saw this and got it on video, this is the closest thing I can find, it occured a few months ago and was apparently in California also and there are 3 of them in the video. It would be cool if this video was also coincidently shot near JPL.

In the video which basiclly looks to be black and white or simply void of color, at 2min 30secs one of the objects gets very bright. Imagine evey color you can think of is fickering with in that bright light and thats what I saw when I walked out onto my balcony last night. Then another one appeared out of thin air, to the left it, merged with it and then came out as 2 more. All 3 were very bright just like what you see happen in this video @ 2min 30sec but with amazingly vivd colors. If I only had a real camera and took video, I promise it would have been far more impressive then this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqzkv...ted&search=UFO

Believe me, I KNOW I sound crazy but I never thought I would actually see somthing like this and am still amazed and will never look at the night sky the same again.

The video above is not of last nights incident but somthing similar that happened recently in Cali.

Last edited by ObZeZZed; 10-12-2007 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:19 PM
FastZ33

u smoke too much bud man lol
Old 10-10-2007, 08:33 PM
rlw222

I belive you. I have seen things like you said 4 diff times . 1 time with my mom and dad, 1 time with a bunch of people at a resort, the other times with friends
Old 10-10-2007, 08:34 PM
LouiZ

lolol u sure it wasnt something more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v49t7...ted&search=UFO

haha j/k man i really do believe u

Quick Reply: Pasadena UFO???