Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

2pac vs. Biggie, who's side you on and why?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 08:55 AM
OKI_DOKI_TOKI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

props for BIG for his smooth flow and rhythm

props for PAC for his lyrical contents and the emotion he puts in to most all his songs

but big seemed to be more about da spoils of da game than da struggles (i mean he did rapp about the stuggles like w/ juicy, and others but it seemed that BIG didnt wanna dwell on the hardships as much as PAC)

BIG more or less began da whole "money b1chs, expensive **** -theme" dat ran through rap (to a lesser extent). den later as we see from few years till now, trash like cash money, ja-rule, young joc, etc took it even further..

IN THE END
both good voice and rap style
both good hits
both dead
... wut more to say?
Old 10-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
you are talking about everything besides this thread. What does my grammer have to do with anything? You act like it's impossible to comprehend what i'm saying. Plus, how can this thread embarrass me? lol. This is a subjective debate that will never have a right answer. Sorry, i don't get embarrased by non rap enthusiasts telling me what they think they know.

Well if you're done, you're done. I'm still talking to the other guys about the debate. You really don't need to add in nonsense if it doesn't help. That's called worthless posts. And if you think i'm attacking you , i'm not. I'm simply responding to all of your posts about what i'm saying.With the new forum rules, i'm not going to get banned over a tupac and biggie debate.

It is impossible to comprehend what you're saying you tool, you keep going in circles! This is between 2pac and Biggie, not about how 2pac is not a good rapper so STFU! And you keep saying that you own many CD collections, i highly doubt you even own ONE 2pac CD....KAZAAin it does not count and having a CD. Just take your Lil John CD's and try to go pick up girls in the club.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Fiveseven

Originally Posted by OKI_DOKI_TOKI
props for BIG for his smooth flow and rhythm

props for PAC for his lyrical contents and the emotion he puts in to most all his songs

but big seemed to be more about da spoils of da game than da struggles (i mean he did rapp about the stuggles like w/ juicy, and others but it seemed that BIG didnt wanna dwell on the hardships as much as PAC)

BIG more or less began da whole "money b1chs, expensive **** -theme" dat ran through rap (to a lesser extent). den later as we see from few years till now, trash like cash money, ja-rule, young joc, etc took it even further..

IN THE END
both good voice and rap style
both good hits
both dead
... wut more to say?
can someone say ebonics j/k!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:30 AM
OKI_DOKI_TOKI

Originally Posted by Fiveseven

i think talking about two black iconic rappers got me in da groooove

hey as long as ppl can understand.. dats all dat matters
Old 10-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

hahaha i wouldnt have HAnnah any other way ...LOL
Old 10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Fiveseven

haha i kid i kid! anyway favorite albums from both?
Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
It is impossible to comprehend what you're saying you tool, you keep going in circles! This is between 2pac and Biggie, not about how 2pac is not a good rapper so STFU! And you keep saying that you own many CD collections, i highly doubt you even own ONE 2pac CD....KAZAAin it does not count and having a CD. Just take your Lil John CD's and try to go pick up girls in the club.
nope, sorry you're wrong. I have the CDs. That goes to show how ignorant and wrong you are.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:06 PM
TimeAttkZ

Old 10-22-2007, 06:08 PM
whoaishjustin

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
Another one of Ben's boredom surveys

2pac- |

Biggie-

Y, I think 2pac is a lyrical genius with powerful words and hella albums to back up his bark. He makes me want to be an "outlaw westside till we die" out here in cali we'll bomb on ya *****
Also Tupac..hes a lyrical genius an his words actually meant something other than money, B****** an cars..my friend has a pic of him hours before he died in Vegas with a blunt in his mouth...he treasures it..Biggie was good to..but not on the same level as Pac
Old 10-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by TimeAttkZ

lmao. Some people are just stupid, nothing we can do man
Old 10-22-2007, 07:57 PM
datboijon

obviously both rappers were very talented at their craft or we would not be having this discussion. one thing to keep in mind is the fact that one is from teh east coast and one is from the west.

being that this thread is in the socal section its obvious that pac is gonna get way more votes. and im sure if it was on a east coast board the roles would be reversed.

2pac was incredibly smart and very capable of painting vivid pictures in his songs, whether that picture be of struggles of being black or life as a thug.

biggie on the other hand could tell u a story in his songs better than anyone else. for example the song i got a story to tell is clever as hell. big also had a certain swagger to his flow that just cant be replicated or duplicated, very hard to describe.

lastly one thing to consider its tough to compare the two also b/c pac released waaaaaay more albums than big did. big died after his second album. whereas 2pac put out alot of albums be4 he died as well as the countless albums after his death. this also shows how powerful biggies albums were b/c he was able to leave a huge mark on the rap world with only two albums.

well that my 2 cents for what its worth my vote goes to biggie probably one of the few west coast ppl that would vote for him but everyone has their preferences.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 PM
whoaishjustin

Originally Posted by datboijon
obviously both rappers were very talented at their craft or we would not be having this discussion. one thing to keep in mind is the fact that one is from teh east coast and one is from the west.

being that this thread is in the socal section its obvious that pac is gonna get way more votes. and im sure if it was on a east coast board the roles would be reversed.

2pac was incredibly smart and very capable of painting vivid pictures in his songs, whether that picture be of struggles of being black or life as a thug.

biggie on the other hand could tell u a story in his songs better than anyone else. for example the song i got a story to tell is clever as hell. big also had a certain swagger to his flow that just cant be replicated or duplicated, very hard to describe.

lastly one thing to consider its tough to compare the two also b/c pac released waaaaaay more albums than big did. big died after his second album. whereas 2pac put out alot of albums be4 he died as well as the countless albums after his death. this also shows how powerful biggies albums were b/c he was able to leave a huge mark on the rap world with only two albums.

well that my 2 cents for what its worth my vote goes to biggie probably one of the few west coast ppl that would vote for him but everyone has their preferences.
... ... ...jk..to each his own
Old 10-22-2007, 09:21 PM
carlos350z

2 Pac all day long!
Old 10-23-2007, 07:45 AM
OKI_DOKI_TOKI

haha i kid i kid! anyway favorite albums from both?

i never really had a favorite album put out by BIG, js respect his ability to free style

all time favorite album from PAC would be the makaveli album.

one of my all time favorite song under dis album is "against all odds" where PAC talks about da feud widout actually saying it?, especialy towards 'puff b1ch daddy' =

puff getting robb'd like a b1ch to hide da fact dat he did sum **** he shouldn't have did.. so he riden for dat

basically putting puff bich daddy on blast about how he got all butt hurt wen PAC didnt wanna join BAD BOY.. so he set him up to be shot @ midtown manhattan studio.

i put da blame on puff b1ch daddy on the deaths of two of da greatest music icons of our times....
Old 10-23-2007, 08:23 AM
deviljon

favorites:

not much to choose from with Biggie, but I'd have to go with "ready to die"

for pac, i'd have to say 2pac's greatest hit's can't go wrong with that!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:08 AM
evil_tt
Banned

Biggie was going to die anyway from a brain tumor, later researcher to actually be cancer, so in the end, 2Pac is the G'ist Nizzle there ever was.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Fiveseven

Originally Posted by OKI_DOKI_TOKI
i never really had a favorite album put out by BIG, js respect his ability to free style

all time favorite album from PAC would be the makaveli album.

one of my all time favorite song under dis album is "against all odds" where PAC talks about da feud widout actually saying it?, especialy towards 'puff b1ch daddy' =

puff getting robb'd like a b1ch to hide da fact dat he did sum **** he shouldn't have did.. so he riden for dat

basically putting puff bich daddy on blast about how he got all butt hurt wen PAC didnt wanna join BAD BOY.. so he set him up to be shot @ midtown manhattan studio.

i put da blame on puff b1ch daddy on the deaths of two of da greatest music icons of our times....
ok can i get a translation please j/k again! ahha im bad with the cheap shots sorry -_-, I'd say my all time favorite song is "so many tears"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mnvurp1-xE
Old 10-23-2007, 02:14 PM
OKI_DOKI_TOKI

ok can i get a translation please j/k again! ahha im bad with the cheap shots sorry -_-, I'd say my all time favorite song is "so many tears"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mnvurp1-xE

gosh ur js picking on me cz im a girl
Old 10-23-2007, 02:20 PM
deviljon

straight up called you a leg humper.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:07 AM
Fiveseven

Originally Posted by deviljon
straight up called you a leg humper.
is that what my dog is doing to me...

Quick Reply: 2pac vs. Biggie, who's side you on and why?