Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

***Logic Motor Sports - Dyno Tuning***

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Max@Logic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt
Old 11-17-2007, 08:33 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by Max@Logic
Hi Darryl, Thanks for stopping in. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Your car is making solid numbers. I'm confident we can get excellent results, once we start your build. Great camera skills btw! See you this weekend.

Hammer2930: Great numbers! Yes, the size and weight of rims play a roll in power output. Anytime weight is removed from your rotating mass you will see gains. Your overall tire diameter also have an effect on the dyno as well.

Hi David, Thanks for stopping in, and showing support. We have some very nice upgrades for your buddy's e46 M3. See you later.

Chebosto: We did baseline pulls with our wide band o2 sensor. We were able to data log Darryl's, coolant temp, and intake air temp as well. <<<< Very cool and feature on our Dyno. We can record every channel that shows up on your vehicles ECU! We currently offer the OSIRIS ECU FLASH tunes. As well as most popular management systems. Are you running any type of flash?

Amir: Thank you for your support. Your car looks great on the time attacks! Now its time for a drop. Let us know when your ready for the Tein flex suspension. We have them ready for you!

itsjiggajames: We did both 3rd and 4th gear pulls. Its best to get closest to a 1:1 gear ratio when dynoing. Power was a couple hp higher in 4th.

Joey3am: Actually those numbers are accurate. Our mustang md250 dyno is a very sophisticated piece of equipment that utilizes the latest eddy current technology. The graphics on the powerdyne software is top notch. It also has a built in weather station, and it takes your vehicles weight and aerodynamics into Power calculation. To simulate true road conditions. It does not show inflated numbers to stroke ones ego.

I want to personally thank everyone for giving Logic a very warm welcome into the Z/G community. We enjoyed meeting everyone. Our Goal is to have the highest customer satisfaction!! We will be hosting a Dyno day/Grand opening for the forum members after thanksgiving!

Also be on the lookout for our upcoming group buys!!! We have one coming up as soon as next week!! We are currently open for business so stop on by if your in the OC area. We will be looking for cars to sponsor!!! (Pm me or Steve@Logic for details) So let's see em guys!

Best Regards,
Max-Ha
Director of operations
Logic motorsports LLC
logicmotorsports.com
2362 East Orangethorpe ave
Anaheim, Ca 92806

714.738.3737 shop
714.738.3734 fax
thats good, I think you should've done a 4th a 5th gear pull.. those are closer to 1:1 i think. but its ok.. those numbers are good for 3rd.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Max@Logic

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
thats good, I think you should've done a 4th a 5th gear pull.. those are closer to 1:1 i think. but its ok.. those numbers are good for 3rd.

We did 4th gear pulls on Darryl's car. We will try 5th next time around. Stay tuned for results!

Best Regards,
Max-
Logic Motorsports LLC
714.738.3737 shop

On a side note. We dynoed another 07 HR today. The owner thought he might gain power by adding 1 gallon of c16 race fuel and did not mention anything to us before we ran his car. DOH! He lost 13whp and the air fuel ratios were very rich. We will try again tomorrow after we change the fuel, and spark plugs.

Last edited by Max@Logic; 11-17-2007 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Max@Logic

up