Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

look what i got to test drive today....

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeap honestly this thing is sick, i never thought of the IS as a manly car since my brother's wife has one and so do most chicks i know.... but this one is literally nuts and looks bulky the body lines and beefed up exterior all flow...

-bbk
-V8 NA
-19" stockers in some sick glossy gunmetal
-silver carbon trimming everywhere
-8 gears

nuff said !!!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:38 PM
michaeljr6

i dig this car......

but i'd rather have a BMW ///M3
Old 11-26-2007, 05:38 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sick car, Ben you are one lucky dude! I heard there are a few parts out for that car already but not for sale yet.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Amiricanmade

This car would have been perfect 3 years ago. It's alright but not worth 50k. The "looks" is good...but the performance sucks. C63 is where it's at. This thing will have trouble hangin with the C from day one.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:27 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
This car would have been perfect 3 years ago. It's alright but not worth 50k. The "looks" is good...but the performance sucks. C63 is where it's at. This thing will have trouble hangin with the C from day one.
C63's will start at 93k dollars and will only come in regular auto's nothing nifty like what lexus has. Basically a big motor in a small c-class shell. E92 M3 already takes the C63 in everything except straight line acceleration.

All three are sick cars though.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Max@Logic

M3 = race car with a lot of luxury.

C63= luxury car with alot of power.

ISF is a bad *** looking car. With 400hp it should be no joke.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by 97supratt
C63's will start at 93k dollars and will only come in regular auto's nothing nifty like what lexus has. Basically a big motor in a small c-class shell. E92 M3 already takes the C63 in everything except straight line acceleration.

All three are sick cars though.

The C63 is not gana be anywhere near 93k bro. Maybe you're thinkin of the E63...the C63 is gana be 69-70ish. Auto or not it's gana smoke the IS-F. As far is it taking the M3 i wana wait to see it myself. Let's not forget the C63 really puts down 507 but has been DE-tuned . I hear the after a year or two the C63 will comeout with a SMG-like tranny. The IS-F is a sweet lookin car but does nothing for me...maybe a S/C one will!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Mike@JTuned

Just came back from a day of shooting and driving the IS-F, and this thing is a freakin beast. I don't care what the naysayers say once you pop on sport mode this thing hauls ***, so much so a GT3 RS got reeled in without much effort.

Sun where you at?! YOU'RE GOING DOWN! hahah
Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yahookendogg
i saw them doing the dyno at the LA auto show.
Yeah, they were letting ppl sit in it and push through the gears. It sounds like it shifts pretty fast, I was impressed!

This car would have been perfect 3 years ago. It's alright but not worth 50k.
Isnt it going to be closer to 60-70k? This would be a steal at 50K!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:54 AM
kPaNdA350

nice! whos isf is that?
Old 11-27-2007, 07:45 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by Mike@JTuned
Just came back from a day of shooting and driving the IS-F, and this thing is a freakin beast. I don't care what the naysayers say once you pop on sport mode this thing hauls ***, so much so a GT3 RS got reeled in without much effort.

dood that is a story of victory i hope my Z can do yeah right but yeah dood that car is amazing bro good lookin
Old 11-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by kPaNdA350
nice! whos isf is that?

LExus Demo car
Old 11-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by Mike@JTuned

you smoked a 997 GT3 RS? How is that possible? The GT3 has the same HP but 1/2 the weight! You sure he was racing you? lol What color was the GT3?

DJK: I think fully loaded it'll be low 60ish. 70 is tooo much for this thing.

Last edited by Amiricanmade; 11-27-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:55 AM
annahandres

I thought the fake exhaust tips were stupid, but they are so if you get rear-ended or something, it helps save your mufflers/pipes from getting damaged. The fascia provides the look of exhaust tips, while allowing the actual piping and mufflers to be recessed to protect them in case of rear impact. Kinda hokey but I guess it makes sense.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

you smoked a 997 GT3 RS? How is that possible? The GT3 has the same HP but 1/2 the weight! You sure he was racing you? lol

DJK: I think fully loaded it'll be low 60ish. 70 is tooo much for this thing.

you know whats funny about forum people, not just you but in general, its like people are so quick to disbelieve stories they hear based on the car but its not only the car its the driver.... how is it possible my Z33 with minor bolt ons kept up with an R33 Skyline and other cars i thought i would never keep up as well but i was on that Skylines *** the whole time, not hating on you bro but i know Mike i can vouch for him he drives really good, believe it or not, that ISF has 8 freggin' gears, sport mode and all that, maybe the guy wasnt a good driver but if you call a buck thirty not racing then dunno what racing is.........

my brother's twin turbo supra with only BPU upgrades destroyed a handful of vettes, 1 ferrari and 1 porsche turbo not by alot but i was ahead of them........ ~ when i did quick freeway sprints at night a few years back

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 11-27-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
you know whats funny about forum people, not just you but in general, its like people are so quick to disbelieve stories they hear based on the car but its not only the car its the driver.... how is it possible my Z33 with minor bolt ons kept up with an R33 Skyline and other cars i thought i would never keep up as well but i was on that Skylines *** the whole time, not hating on you bro but i know Mike i can vouch for him he drives really good, believe it or not, that ISF has 8 freggin' gears, sport mode and all that, maybe the guy wasnt a good driver but if you call a buck thirty not racing then dunno what racing is
I would love to see a video. R33 skyline STOCK is not that fast...and there is not much driving skills in a pretty much auto car man. If you got hands then your good...SHIFT. In this case if the IS-F "smoked" the GT3 RS its obvious that the driver of the GT3 was a failure in life. If you put a decent driver in a GT3 it will smoke any IS.

And about your brothers TT supra, i can't understand your story. He beat a vette, ferrari, pcar and u were beating them? If so then i just don't beleive you dude sorry, if you like you can race my uncle's C6 Z06 and prove it to me. But unless A) those vettes and pcars were not racing you or B) you got a 5 car head start there is no way with "bolt on" (i hope by bolt ons you dont mean turbo) you beat them.

Last edited by Amiricanmade; 11-27-2007 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

I would love to see a video. R33 skyline STOCK is not that fast...and there is not much driving skills in a pretty much auto car man. If you got hands then your good...SHIFT. In this case if the IS-F "smoked" the GT3 RS its obvious that the driver of the GT3 was a failure in life. If you put a decent driver in a GT3 it will smoke any IS.

like i really have time to video tape such things (which is probably dangerous while driving) i think id rather be involved in activities involving chicks than to prove a point to you with some freeway vid

if you dont believe it all good
Old 11-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

like i really have time to video tape such things (which is probably dangerous while driving) i think id rather be involved in activities involving chicks than to prove a point to you with some freeway vid

if you dont believe it all good

i was driving the Supra when i did street race a few years back and beat those other cars like vettes, a ferrari and porsche..... its like youre story of how can an ISF beat a GT3... with me it happened i couldnt imagine i could hang with those cars but i did
Old 11-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Amiricanmade

i was driving the Supra when i did street race a few years back and beat those other cars like vettes, a ferrari and porsche..... its like youre story of how can an ISF beat a GT3... with me it happened i couldnt imagine i could hang with those cars but i did

Well a TT Supra is a pretty powerful car my friend, and in the case of that yes you prob were a better driver than the Pcar driver and vetter driver. But in the case of an IS....i don't think there is much to do but tap the + paddle, the computer does the magic for you.

Usually when people race a Ferrari/Pcar/Vette they make sure to get it on tape, at least i do. You can have your passenger video tape for you...it won't be dangerous at all. And I'm sure many of us would rather be involed in "activities" involving chicks. lmao

Last edited by Amiricanmade; 11-27-2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:21 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

like i really want to race youre uncles Z06 to prove what to you, what will i gain racing some older guy with money in a vette and taking vids just to "prove a point to another man" which sounds extremely ghey.....

simply stated if you dont believe the story about my friend destroying a porsche then GTFO of this thread, dont need you being a "know-it-all" with car stats etc.....

its like when did you get into cars? my brother and all our friends were modding them in 1993-1994 drag racing and experimenting since back then.... i know drifting and all that didnt even exist stateside yet....

you're going to claim that a stock skyline R33 isnt fast, have you even been to Japan? have you even been around these types of import cars were you even around or into cars roughly 12 years ago or so when we were into them........

alot of people are technical regarding cars, stats and such but we have years working on them..... forums and such didnt exist back then my point is, if you are just into reading magazines and getting stats on forums....then its a bit of ignorance on your behalf....

why is it when i had my 2000 civic Si ROAD & TRACK claimed that thing ran 14+ seconds on a drag strip i was hitting 16's with minor bolt ons.... not everything you read in a magazine is correct, there is such things you take into consideration such as temperature, altitude etc ... on track...

bottom line if you do not have anything nice to say please do not post a comment on my thread or anyone else's, no hard feelings bro i just feel that its unecessary and things like this bring down the Z community negatively

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 11-27-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Quick Reply: look what i got to test drive today....