Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

look what i got to test drive today....

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007 | 10:01 AM
stylett9

Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
If you wana "meet up" you can come down to the local Irvine meet on Wed...i would love to see you "duke it out" with me. I don't think you have a clue on what you'll get yourself into .

hmm...i'd have to say it's you, that doesnt realize what you will get yourself into...but hey, never know i suppose...
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:02 AM
Benzoboi

dayam...if only I wasn't at werk...we would have had some fun...
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:02 AM
gimpster621

Unless Lexus lied about the specs, or underrated it by a lot...it won't happen. simple. Just like i know the GT-R won't lose to a Camry even though it's not out yet (not trying to be a smart-***). I'm not here trying to ***** at people...I was just very very very curious to know what the deal with the GT3 RS race was. I was not calling out Mike or calling him a liar, just trying to dig for more info…
exactly no one knows if the cars underrated or whatever from lexus so y would you say theres no way a isf would beat it?

as far as you skyline camry analogy.....i know u said u werent trying to be a smart as but thats wut it was.....a smart *** comment. hell my mom knows a camry has no business against a gtr lol
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:03 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by 97supratt
C63's will start at 93k dollars and will only come in regular auto's nothing nifty like what lexus has. Basically a big motor in a small c-class shell. E92 M3 already takes the C63 in everything except straight line acceleration.

All three are sick cars though.
I durno where yer gettin this info but the E63's start at $82k...

The C63 will be in the $65k-70k at the most...

Don't forget the C63 also takes the M3 in the looks department...
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:04 AM
gimpster621

ok no need to get riled up over some car argument. ive had my share of disagreements here but calling people out by typing or showing disrespectful pics isnt the way to go here.
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:05 AM
Profink

Unless Lexus lied about the specs, or underrated it by a lot...it won't happen. simple. Just like i know the GT-R won't lose to a Camry even though it's not out yet (not trying to be a smart-***). I'm not here trying to ***** at people...I was just very very very curious to know what the deal with the GT3 RS race was. I was not calling out Mike or calling him a liar, just trying to dig for more info…
Not trying to be a smart-***? You had me surprised posting pictures of tampons and a book on learning English. That's very unsmart-*** of you. Ben was NEVER interested in a man to man fight, if you mistook his wanted to talk about it man to man or mistook other peoples egging on a fight then so be it. Ben doesn't roll that way and never will. He's too big a supporter of the Z community to be like that.
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:05 AM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by Mike@JTuned
Just came back from a day of shooting and driving the IS-F, and this thing is a freakin beast. I don't care what the naysayers say once you pop on sport mode this thing hauls ***, so much so a GT3 RS got reeled in without much effort.

Sun where you at?! YOU'RE GOING DOWN! hahah
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:07 AM
Mike@JTuned

8 Gears FTW.
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:10 AM
stylett9

wait a sec, Mike, where did you get an IS-F from?
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:11 AM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by gimpster621
exactly no one knows if the cars underrated or whatever from lexus so y would you say theres no way a isf would beat it?

as far as you skyline camry analogy.....i know u said u werent trying to be a smart as but thats wut it was.....a smart *** comment. hell my mom knows a camry has no business against a gtr lol
damn your mom knows what a gtr is? my mom doesnt.. lol
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:11 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by Profink
Not trying to be a smart-***? You had me surprised posting pictures of tampons and a book on learning English. That's very unsmart-*** of you. Ben was NEVER interested in a man to man fight, if you mistook his wanted to talk about it man to man or mistook other peoples egging on a fight then so be it. Ben doesn't roll that way and never will. He's too big a supporter of the Z community to be like that.
Not trying to be a smart-*** to gimpster. When the guy makes stupid comments like "you werent' born in 94" and "have you been to japan" i will make smart-*** comments about his spellin that took me ten minutes to read. If he's not intrested in a man to man fight why would he tell me he will handle it the way i wanted? lol. I just simply invited Ben to the local Z meet to "talk" about this race.

Gimpster..i don't think Lexus has under rated their car becuase when motor-trend drove it it was not faster than a C63. And we konw the power of the C63. And we also konw a GT3 RS would prob beat a C63. But...i could be wrong, the IS-F could be faster than it is. But if they under-rated their car it was not smart. They will loose business that way. Tell ya what....if Lexus underrated their car by 30-50hp i will get one

I gata admit, if your mom konws what a GT-R is, she is the coolest mom...ever. lol.

On a side note, i'm still waiting for detials on the GT3 race, i don't think i will get any info though.
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:12 AM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by 1sickVeilsideZ
My friend has an R33 down the street that is still pretty much stock with about the same bolt ons that I have. Let me go race him real quick and i'll get back to you guys in a few. Hope I don't miss anything while i'm gone.
hahaha comedy...
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:12 AM
stylett9

hmm...should nickname this thread ktown...lol
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:13 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO
Premier Member

Nice! Should definitely be a good platform to do a project with. If the fake exhaust is the only thing that makes this car "ricey", then just take it off!? I'm pretty sure once enthusiasts get a hold of this thing, that is probably the first thing to go anyway.
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:13 AM
erickim080387

damn so the c63 is around 50? 60? or 70? or 93? im so confused...
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:14 AM
stylett9

i THINK its 70...
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:16 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by stylett9
i THINK its 70...

+1. Prob 75 fully loaded. It won't be in the 90's at ALL!!! or the 80's....that is E63 status. Low 70k's.
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:19 AM
erickim080387

damn, thats too much for me... m3/Camg got expensive no? the previous models were priced at about 50ish? 60?
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:21 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by erickim080387
damn, thats too much for me... m3/Camg got expensive no? the previous models were priced at about 50ish? 60?
Ya a lil, prob because of all the technology and changes. Thats alsmost GT-R pricing...GT-R is a beaaast. But i guess if you NEED a four-door saloon, you can get the C. Although it's pretty small and squishy. The IS-F has the lowest price tag of the 3 i believe. Deff a bargon...just don't come across a C63
Old 11-27-2007 | 10:22 AM
Profink

Not trying to be a smart-*** to gimpster. When the guy makes stupid comments like "you werent' born in 94" and "have you been to japan" i will make smart-*** comments about his spellin that took me ten minutes to read. If he's not intrested in a man to man fight why would he tell me he will handle it the way i wanted? lol. I just simply invited Ben to the local Z meet to "talk" about this race.

Gimpster..i don't think Lexus has under rated their car becuase when motor-trend drove it it was not faster than a C63. And we konw the power of the C63. And we also konw a GT3 RS would prob beat a C63. But...i could be wrong, the IS-F could be faster than it is. But if they under-rated their car it was not smart. They will loose business that way. Tell ya what....if Lexus underrated their car by 30-50hp i will get one

I gata admit, if your mom konws what a GT-R is, she is the coolest mom...ever. lol.

On a side note, i'm still waiting for detials on the GT3 race, i don't think i will get any info though.
If the way you want to handle this is by inviting Ben to a meet so can fight, then your in the wrong place pal. Just like this forum doesn't condone street racing, its pretty safe to say a fight isn't acceptable either. We're here to support each other. We may have disagreements and arguments with each other, but to take it to the level of a fight is outright retarded and exposes your lack of maturity and ability to act appropriately in a social environment.

If you really do want to settle this your way then drop this sheit now cause its not going to happen. Close the thread and move on.

Quick Reply: look what i got to test drive today....