Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Magic Mountain. Wanna see my sack?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Mr B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Magic Mountain. Wanna see my sack?

Well, this is just a tease. I wanted to see how many people would actually look before I posted the pictures. I have SO MANY pictures and most of them are idiotic. I'll post a few here but I'll put up a link to where the rest of them are. Sorry, I'll put them up in an hour.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:52 PM
kaiser23

Mr. B, think you should wait til the forums are back to normal before you post the pics? Wouldn't want them to get deleted by mistake, and have anyone miss all the tremendously not-embarassing pics of me.

Anyway, had a great time today. Thanks everyone that came out. Dan, last minit, glad you could make it. Grayfox, it was great meeting you!

-Sean
Old 06-12-2003, 11:23 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

hope brian told you all hi for me
Old 06-13-2003, 12:42 AM
Mr B

Alrighty. Let's get on with the pix. There's a biatch load so maybe I should just link you to the page first. http://brian.6styx.com/photos/view_a...album07&page=1
I'm just going to put some highlights of the day and for the rest of the pics, just visit the link up there. Only HALF of the pictures are up though and I'll be adding the rest later tonight or tomorrow.

Here we all are (except for B-fly who I didn't get a shot of) getting off our first ride. Excuse my huge head in the way.

Here's Dan with the girls. Studly man!

The terrorist does not like his pictures taken. You will see why later on!

The money shot. I think this photo looks cute... if it didn't have me in it. I can edit me out later.

Colossus?!?! Why??? This thing is so old and boring!

OH!!! Now I remember this ride being so much fun!!!

Dang Iris. You should show Mike this picture of him. This is like straight outta a Banana Republic clothes catalog.

Sean says, "Why do you want my shirt Steph? I need it!"

"Omg, it's so cold! My nipples are freezing and that's why I look like a violated little girl!"

Brian screamed "Omg, don't pose like that! I'll give you 5 bucks to put your shirt back on!!" JUST PLAYING WITH YOU SEAN! You can kick my *** next meet.

The girl putting out the ciggy on her sandal is supposed to be cute, but I didn't get a good shot of her cuz her friend kept staring at us.

Iris on top of her throne... looking like she wants to use her left hand for massaging purposes?!?!

If you look at the front row, that's (from left to right) Kaiser, Iris' Mike, Iris and hfm.

Mike, me and Sean about to go on Dare Devil which is sorta like a big big, scary as fark, swing. I'm the idiotic Chinaman giving a thumbs up.

Damn we were high! By the time this photo was shot, we probably dropped half way too! Scary!!

Back on the floor with us all smiling. Damn my cheeks are big. Can I get liposuction for my face?

Grayfox and Kaiser just shooting the **** while I'm using my crafty skills to take pictures of everyone.

Strippers? Where?!?! Are we in Vegas again?!?

Grayfox says "Omg, you better not take that picture Bri-"

Grayfox about to attack me for taking that picture.

Superman is friggin fun... especially when they don't tell you when you're taking off. Just launched us off guard.

What it looks like from top of superman.

What's so special about this girl? Look at next pic.

That wet spot was not from any wet rides at the park. Her flow stick wasn't working as well as she thought it was!

"Mmmmm... large pickles...."

"Pickle's are too small. Mmmmm... corn...."

Here it is! Pictures of my sack!!! Yeah, I'm not afraid of wearing a Hello Kitty bag!

Where the sack is supposed to be.

A great picture of a bunch of Z enthusiasts that had an awesome time at Magic Mountain. Thanks for the really needed fun! Great meeting you Grayfox!

Look at that. What's better than ending the day with a reflection shot of a hot girl next to you and through the window of some LeMans Sunset Z with Nevada plates.

We were so hungry at the restaurant, Iris was about to eat the crayons!

Welp, that was the day. I know that this is a biatch load of pictures, but I just wanted to share with all of you the fun time I had. I hope all of you hate me for slowing down your connection to a crawl. I CAN put higher resolution shots if you want.
Old 06-13-2003, 12:54 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

i forgot about the corn at magic mountain
i hate seeing brians pictures when i miss a meet.
i always wish i had gone.
i HAVETO go to the enxt one
Old 06-13-2003, 08:58 AM
iris

DUDE those are awesome pictures.

hey, i guess I DO say those words a lot. I didn't mean to though, seriously!

Thanks Brian for all the pix! Great time and memories....

Thanks to everybody for being pretty much on time, even hardcore Dan who had to drive up from Anaheim at 8 in the morning in his suit, stop off to buy jeans and a shirt but forgot shoes so he trekked around all day in dress shoes - what a trooper!

Nice meeting you Cass - it was awesome to put a face and person to a name. Dan luvs his cig buddies to keep him company too....

Kaiser I hope you got your fill of coasters - I'll see you on Latigo soon and we can do our own twisties.

The lovely Butterfly, a pleasure as always - I'm glad you dropped your class and could come b/c it wouldn't have been half as fun w/o you.

And Mr B, you're the best as always. DUDE, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GOT THOSE SHOTS OFF SUPERMAN. WTF??!! We were FLYING, i was SO scared, I couldn't look to the side of me or anything, just straight ahead! You are an ADRENALINE JUNKIE.

I luv you all! So, when's the next one? I'll think about doing something at my place - gotta CLEAN first though.
Old 06-13-2003, 09:01 AM
grayfox

OMG, I am so wiped...was "totally awesome, duuude" to hang with you guys. =)

Brian, next you get a picture like that of me, I breaka you camera, kapisch? =)

My drive home was nice - took the 210 all the way. The bit from the 5 to the 134 was really empty and curvy - wish I had taken that on the way over. Got home around 11:00 and became comatose!

B-fly! You were right about the little comparment door - pop! Super easy...thank you! =) /hugs

-Love, Bubbles
Old 06-13-2003, 11:45 AM
Mr B

LOL, no more pictures of you like that! I promise!

And yeah, I was a little nervous about losing the camera, but it's cool. That picture was well worth the chance. I wanna bring my camera sky diving this time around!!!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:59 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great pics! Thanks all for the great time.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:52 PM
rouxeny

Looks like it was a fun meet. Wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time.
Old 06-15-2003, 11:19 PM
joust75

Thumbs up

Those were some great pics Mr. B. MM should let you take photographs for their brochures!
You make me want to buy a new camera!
Old 06-16-2003, 02:02 PM
Mr B

Haha, thanks. The camera I used was a Nikon 4500 and the quality's awesome. I'm actually thinking about getting a new one cuz this one's a little slow. I hope the new memory card is better cuz it's supposed to have a faster recording rate. But I'm really checking out some other cameras these days. I wish I could just borrow each of the ones I want for a day cuz that'd make it a lot easier for me to choose.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:19 PM
Mr B

I just uploaded all the pictures so if you want to see them, just visit the link I put up on the top.