Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Need legal help

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Jung918

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need legal help

Brief History:
I bought a windshield for my car since it was cracked. I took it home and found out it wasn't for my vehicle. I go back and tell the guy. He says he would come to the body shop that weekend where my car was to install it, yet he never shows. He keeps telling me he is going to pay for months. I got fed up and took him to small claims. I won and the guy still won't pay. I take him back to court for an asset assessment and he doesn't show. The judge puts out a bench warrant. I pay the sheriff to serve him the warrant but he closed up shop.

Now I am stuck. I went to the LA county clerks office to look up information on him and his business. It shows his residential address but it shows someone else is the owner. I could care less about the money he owes me. I just want to make his life a living hell. Does anyone know a collection agency that is willing to do this? Is www.intelius.com any good? Any other options that you guys/gals can recommend? I am located in orange county and the business was in the city of la puente. Thanks