Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Attention Snowboarders & Skier's !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Wraith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention Snowboarders & Skier's !!!!!!!!

Snow Boarding Meet

Well its winter time and i got some tickets to Snow Valley about 7-8 to be exact and i am getting alot more, in a week or two. I went last sunday and the snow was pretty good. Not a hole lot of runs but it was pretty cool to get out for the first time this season. I was thinking of waiting till the next snow to go again should be within the next month HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!. Would anyone like to go? More than likely it will be on a Sunday, i just dont know when because its not very good up there unless it snows. I will probably sell the tickets i have for about $30, i think regular tickets on the weekend is $54 so thats almost half off . So if anyone is interested let me know, and i will keep an eye out for the weekly weather report.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:42 PM
06r33z

Originally Posted by Wraith
Snow Boarding Meet

Well its winter time and i got some tickets to Snow Valley about 7-8 to be exact and i am getting alot more, in a week or two. I went last sunday and the snow was pretty good. Not a hole lot of runs but it was pretty cool to get out for the first time this season. I was thinking of waiting till the next snow to go again should be within the next month HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!. Would anyone like to go? More than likely it will be on a Sunday, i just dont know when because its not very good up there unless it snows. I will probably sell the tickets i have for about $30, i think regular tickets on the weekend is $54 so thats almost half off . So if anyone is interested let me know, and i will keep an eye out for the weekly weather report.
Long time no see!!!!! Thats prolly because we havent had a mountain run in awhile. i would like to go snowboarding, sounds good let me know.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Wraith

I Just checked the ten day forcast and it looks like its gonna snow all week. So do you guys want to go this sunday, it supposed to be snowing though. Monday seems like a better day but i dont know how many people can go so lets get a list started.

1. Wraith - Sun or Mon
Old 01-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Wraith

Does Nobody want to go? Well just sign up if you do, i will be going on sun or mon it depends on the weather for sun. I perfer sunday but it is supposed to snow. I will also be going early like when it opens (8 am). We can either meet their or meet at the wal-mart at the 330 hwy. Let me know.

Last edited by Wraith; 01-22-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:41 AM
imntcrzy

Should be fun...

I will be riding @ Mt. Baker
Old 01-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Wraith

IT Snowed 12-17 inches of fresh powder overnight. Its supposed to snow on sunday again with chances in between for more snow. Well it seems not very many people want to go so if you want to go PM me and ill check over the week before i go, and we can get a time to meet up and go.