Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Represent "MY350Z.com" at HIN this March?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 12:01 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL you should have told him to get on my350z and ask
Old 03-23-2008, 02:44 PM
TimeAttkZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dspiel
favorite moment of yesterday is this:
some guy: hey is this your car mang?!?!
me: ya
some guy: yo i just got a 350z, how should i hook it up?
some guy: should i get turbo?
me: ya...if you can afford to blow at least 7-10k on your engine, go for it
some guy: whaaa??? nevermind....what have you done to your car?
me: just bolt ons
some guy: yo im new to the game, what are bolt ons?
me: ....things you bolt on you car.
some guy: ???
me: good luck with your car.
some guy: thanks!
<I quickly walk away>

hahaha I cant tell you how many awkward conversations I got into about my car last night as well. Some people are completely clueless hahaha...

Mel thanks a lot for the ride home the day of set-up.. honestly one of the nicest guys Ive met.

Joe and Mike thanks a lot for your time and effort as well with the much needed materials.

Andy congrats on the trophy man, wish you could have shown with us.

It was great hangin out with all you guys. Yea, being there from 2pm - 1am is a bit long but overall its a great experience and a great time. I just enjoy being around the scene and with a bunch of stand up guys.

Now my search to spend more money continues. HIN will always inspire people to spend more money than they ever should on there car. Thats what this is all about tho... and I enjoy it all.

Do I stay with the Z and turbo it, or do I embark on a new project with a white E46 m3. Hmmmmmm
Old 03-23-2008, 02:46 PM
InZpire

I've yet to get the one of the most important picture of me, Mel and Ryan for the night. hahaha!

I'll post it when I get it.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:33 PM
dozzer1b

Originally Posted by dspiel
favorite moment of yesterday is this:

some guy: hey is this your car mang?!?!

me: ya

some guy: yo i just got a 350z, how should i hook it up?

some guy: should i get turbo?

me: ya...if you can afford to blow at least 7-10k on your engine, go for it

some guy: whaaa??? nevermind....what have you done to your car?

me: just bolt ons

some guy: yo im new to the game, what are bolt ons?

me: ....things you bolt on you car.

some guy: ???

me: good luck with your car.

some guy: thanks!

<I quickly walk away>
this is my 3rd HIN.....and these convos r the reason i didnt stay by my car last nite!!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TimeAttkZ
Do I stay with the Z and turbo it, or do I embark on a new project with a white E46 m3. Hmmmmmm
Glad you had fun.

New is always good, but if you really enjoy modding, I'd stick with the Z. There are just so many more options. It seems to me that other than rims, the majority of modded M3s look the same. CSL bodykits look great, but are rather played, at least on the forums.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:03 PM
carfi179

hahaha I cant tell you how many awkward conversations I got into about my car last night as well. Some people are completely clueless hahaha...

Mel thanks a lot for the ride home the day of set-up.. honestly one of the nicest guys Ive met.

Joe and Mike thanks a lot for your time and effort as well with the much needed materials.

It was great hangin out with all you guys. Yea, being there from 2pm - 1am is a bit long but overall its a great experience and a great time. I just enjoy being around the scene and with a bunch of stand up guys.

Now my search to spend more money continues. HIN will always inspire people to spend more money than they ever should on there car. Thats what this is all about tho... and I enjoy it all.

I forgot to introduce you to my close friend last night who owns a sick white M3 sponsored by BF tires, supercharged, caged, BBK, full audio/video setup and lastly on Timeattacks! If you want you can meet with him and check out his ride, lmk.

Last edited by carfi179; 03-23-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:18 PM
ginobetterfly

haha hope i didnt come off as one of THOSE people... nice meeting you, and thanks for showing/explaining your steering wheel setup... i really want one now
Old 03-23-2008, 04:22 PM
ginobetterfly

it was my first HIN and it was pretty cool.. saw great cars... my favorites (non exotics) were the modified 335is... such a BEAUTIFUL car!!!! i think theres gonna be a 335i coupe in my near future...

the show inspired me to drop the car lower, push out the wheels and tires more, and wash and wax my car everyday
Old 03-23-2008, 07:04 PM
NAVARRO1

Originally Posted by Bat Z
It was a great time! You all are quality people and I look forward to seeing all of you again at future meets! Andy I saw where you were parked, you should have been with us...but I bet you got out quick! Sorry some of you had less than positive dealings with my Law Enforcement Brothers! There tends to be some stereotyping of young guys with cool cars. Hope we can do this again!
thats so true he even ask me how can you afford this car he was being racist too
Old 03-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Zian

Great to see you guys representing the Z community last night. Good show good fun!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:34 PM
TimeAttkZ

Originally Posted by ginobetterfly
haha hope i didnt come off as one of THOSE people... nice meeting you, and thanks for showing/explaining your steering wheel setup... i really want one now

No, not at all man. I was glad to meet some of you guys who introduced yourself and answer any questions that anyone had. There was just a bunch of randoms that would come up and talk to me for like 15 minutes about the weirdest things ... One guy was soooo random I had to turn around and look at Mel to see if he was serious hahaha.

Originally Posted by InZpire
I've yet to get the one of the most important picture of me, Mel and Ryan for the night. hahaha!

I'll post it when I get it.
hahaha POST IT UP !!!!! His red shirt was sooo shimmery and his hair looked like Elvis hahaha ... Anyone have a clue who were talking about ?

Last edited by TimeAttkZ; 03-23-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:37 PM
TimeAttkZ

Originally Posted by carfi179
I forgot to introduce you to my close friend last night who owns a sick white M3 sponsored by BF tires, supercharged, caged, BBK, full audio/video setup and lastly on Timeattacks! If you want you can meet with him and check out his ride, lmk.

Dang Mike, that M3 was your buddies ?!! I was staring at that thing all thru the night

I would love to check it out one of these days... maybe you can get him to cruz to one of our meets in the future. Good lookin out.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Vertex350

Great times everyone! Each and every person went above and beyond to help represent MY350Z. Whether it's helping a fellow member with their car, putting up props, or just looking after each other's rides, I feel that we all played a big part in making a presence at HIN.

Great to finally meet new faces from the forum: Ryan, Joe, Dan, Dan, Ed, Ivan, Tarzan

And of course props to the familiar ones: Mike, BJ, Peter, Nino, Brian

Thanks to Andy for getting us organized and the registration discount. To anyone I've missed in thanking... Thank you! hehehe
Old 03-23-2008, 10:50 PM
deviljon

damn it mel i didn't even see you last night! i was stuck somewhere between babe blvd and the nos chicks
Old 03-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Tarzan_0802

I just wanted to say thank you guys for letting me experience the event with you all.

Lora and I had a great time, meeting all of you and your genuine personalities, from the lil caravan up till the exit out thank you.

Thanks Peter for all your help, we would not have known to have gone to Universal!! The buffet was doooooooooope we were full till the day of even haha.

Everyone else, great matching faces to names, Ryan, Joe, Dan, Dan, Ed, Ivan, Mike, BJ, Peter, Nino, Brian. Only I forgot most of the matching between your real names and your screen names, so if anyone wants to help me out with that one haha.

Either way I'll be driving my Z at the Z nationals on their track day next month if any of you guys are going I'll see you there.

After that let me know, I'm always done for what ever, SD and LA isn't to far away na mean. Keep it real fellas, sweet rides and pleasure meeting you.

-Tarzan
Old 03-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Vertex350

LOL nice place to be stuck between Jon!
Originally Posted by deviljon
damn it mel i didn't even see you last night! i was stuck somewhere between babe blvd and the nos chicks
Old 03-24-2008, 08:45 AM
PFunk124

Originally Posted by Tarzan_0802
I just wanted to say thank you guys for letting me experience the event with you all.

Lora and I had a great time, meeting all of you and your genuine personalities, from the lil caravan up till the exit out thank you.

Thanks Peter for all your help, we would not have known to have gone to Universal!! The buffet was doooooooooope we were full till the day of even haha.

Everyone else, great matching faces to names, Ryan, Joe, Dan, Dan, Ed, Ivan, Mike, BJ, Peter, Nino, Brian. Only I forgot most of the matching between your real names and your screen names, so if anyone wants to help me out with that one haha.

Either way I'll be driving my Z at the Z nationals on their track day next month if any of you guys are going I'll see you there.

After that let me know, I'm always done for what ever, SD and LA isn't to far away na mean. Keep it real fellas, sweet rides and pleasure meeting you.

-Tarzan
Tarzan, it was nice to meet you and Lora at the event. It was nice seeing SD representing. If anything comes up I'll let you know. KIT
Old 03-24-2008, 09:57 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Thanks! I didn't even know that was a category, lol. You and I definitely need to talk about other things that are not car related!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by Vertex350
Thanks to Andy for getting us organized and the registration discount. To anyone I've missed in thanking... Thank you! hehehe
No worries, glad I can help. Definitely thanks to you and allthose that contributed to the strong representation of mynismo.com.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:17 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Vertex350
...To anyone I've missed in thanking... Thank you! hehehe

Mel, it was good to meet you (although very brief.. lol).

What a crazy weekend for us -- left AZ at 3am on Sat morning -- arrived at 11am. Unloaded the cars from the trailer, got them up to the top of the ramp where they put us right in front of the NOS model stage (Thanks Thanh!).

Great success as our customer's Wald Wide Body PowerLab Twin GT37R (780whp @ 15psi so far!) that we brought won Hottest Nissan Mild! Our VeilSide Fortune Wide Body PowerLab 76s car (current world record holder for whp stock crank/stock sleeves @ 906whp!) took 3rd place 2 Door Mild -- that's 3rd place of ALL of the 2 door cars in the event. Werd!

Anyways, good times. We wanted to stop by and say hello to mad peeps as well, but time wasn't on our side. Great seein' who we were able to see tho. Mad sick cars there. Props.

Darren (needs a weekend from his weekend)

Quick Reply: Represent "MY350Z.com" at HIN this March?