Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Oil Problem Please Read Need Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 02:49 PM
ktulu805
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oil Problem Please Read Need Help!!

so i was coming back from the camp trail earlier todas when i got towards the road i saw my oil light come on where the gas and engin temperature is located at and when i saw the light blink i looked at my oil pressure gauge and it was in the middle of the first two indicating lines(pretty low) so i stopped cause i was freaking out and thought i was low on oil so i turned it off to make some calls for oil delivery..i called up one of my z buddies and he said to let it chill for a while so i did then i drove home..the oil pressure rose and sunk and was constantly doing that onmy way home today..as soon as i got a block away from my house the oil pressure went to the lowest line possible//what should i do..what can i expect to happen is there a crack possibly..can i buy a oil resivoir sealant at a local shop..if so which brand of it and how do i go about putting it in my car..i already called nissan about this matter my service rep is cool and im still under warranty!!!has anyone had this problem or knows what to do in this situation..pleas let me know or pm..me..sorry for the run on sentences..
Old 03-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Jarred@Z1
Sponsor
Z1 Motorsports

what year ? and your consuming oil which is never good may have damage some of you bearings.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:50 PM
ktulu805
Banned

2004 bro..andi just came back from purchasing an oil pressure booster and now my car trembles as if it were to turn off on idle..**** man!!!