Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 11:52 PM
srexplicit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fastm3=baller....
Nice rides!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastm3
Here is my newest addition. Pics were taken on Apr 13 2008 at Buttonwillow.
Wow, awesome collection!

How does the NISMO compare to the EVO X. How about against the other cars as well?
Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 AM
fastm3

Originally Posted by Sensi09
Wow, awesome collection!

How does the NISMO compare to the EVO X. How about against the other cars as well?
i have only taken the Evo X, Nismo, JDM Evo 6, M3, Evo 8 to Buttonwillow so I can only share my opinions at that track. The M3 has the fastest lap time period since it is a fully built race car. All other cars were ran with street tires.

First the Evo X and Evo 6 has swift lowering springs and the Evo 8 has a pair of HKS cams and stock suspension. Between the Evo X and the Evo 8 and Evo 6 the Evo X hands down is the most potent vehicle. Although the Evo 6 also has AYC but the Super AYC on the Evo X function much much more superior and therefore I am able to push the car harder and faster through turns. On the other hand the Evo 8 without the AYC was slower through the turns. Straight line speed is comparable.

Between the Nismo and the Evo X at Buttonwillow the Evo X is clearly faster through the slow and medium speed turns. Especially through the sweeper the Evo X can get on the gas much earlier. On a track like the Big Willow Springs the Nismo is the winner between the X. On a high speed track the Nismo exhibits very stable handling. On turn 2 at Big Willow the Nismo is understeering a bit but manageable.

Between the Nismo and Ferrari at Big Willow, they are both similar. I was reluctant to drive the Ferrari 10/10 because it was too expensive to crash such a car. But the Ferrari save some time at the front straight but overall at the turns it was slower mostly due to the tires and scaled back driving.

All in all, I think with a well driven Nismo it can hang with Evo and Sti and even other faster cars. In the end it all comes down to the driver.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:28 AM
J-ROZ33

i have only taken the Evo X, Nismo, JDM Evo 6, M3, Evo 8 to Buttonwillow so I can only share my opinions at that track. The M3 has the fastest lap time period since it is a fully built race car. All other cars were ran with street tires.

First the Evo X and Evo 6 has swift lowering springs and the Evo 8 has a pair of HKS cams and stock suspension. Between the Evo X and the Evo 8 and Evo 6 the Evo X hands down is the most potent vehicle. Although the Evo 6 also has AYC but the Super AYC on the Evo X function much much more superior and therefore I am able to push the car harder and faster through turns. On the other hand the Evo 8 without the AYC was slower through the turns. Straight line speed is comparable.

Between the Nismo and the Evo X at Buttonwillow the Evo X is clearly faster through the slow and medium speed turns. Especially through the sweeper the Evo X can get on the gas much earlier. On a track like the Big Willow Springs the Nismo is the winner between the X. On a high speed track the Nismo exhibits very stable handling. On turn 2 at Big Willow the Nismo is understeering a bit but manageable.

Between the Nismo and Ferrari at Big Willow, they are both similar. I was reluctant to drive the Ferrari 10/10 because it was too expensive to crash such a car. But the Ferrari save some time at the front straight but overall at the turns it was slower mostly due to the tires and scaled back driving.

All in all, I think with a well driven Nismo it can hang with Evo and Sti and even other faster cars. In the end it all comes down to the driver.

Holy ****! thats a lot of cars that you own. If i were you i would trade in that Ferrari for an r35 ^_^ nut thats just me.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:58 AM
fastm3

Originally Posted by J-ROZ33
Holy ****! thats a lot of cars that you own. If i were you i would trade in that Ferrari for an r35 ^_^ nut thats just me.

no worries. the R35 is in the works. It will be an addition instead of a replacement. I have already reserved a space in my warehouse for it to arrive.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:31 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Fast M3 your garage is every man's wet dream....

congrats and wow
Old 04-28-2008, 10:38 AM
J-ROZ33

no worries. the R35 is in the works. It will be an addition instead of a replacement. I have already reserved a space in my warehouse for it to arrive.

-_- I envy you
Old 04-28-2008, 10:54 AM
fastm3

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
Fast M3 your garage is every man's wet dream....

congrats and wow

Thank you guys. I work very hard for these toys. Everyday at work I trade Tylenol for income to fuel my hobby.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:59 AM
BEbengali

Thank you guys. I work very hard for these toys. Everyday at work I trade Tylenol for income to fuel my hobby.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do? It might be time for a career change for me
Old 04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Anyone going to an upcoming track event?
Old 04-28-2008, 11:18 AM
fastm3

Originally Posted by BEbengali
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do? It might be time for a career change for me

I own an Import/Export company.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 AM
fastm3

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
Anyone going to an upcoming track event?

Which track event with which venue? Speedventure is going run Cal Speedway in mid May. I am planning to go on Sunday.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:28 AM
fastm3

I also have this old RS. It is in the body shop now getting a fresh coat of paint. It is pretty much track ready. I just in to install a roll cage and I can race with POC. It is big brakes kit, solid tranny and engine mount. Upgraded clutch and 911RSR race coilovers and full race spec alignments. I have taken it to Big Willow, Street of Willow, Las Vegas Speedway and Buttonwillow.

I dont drive them much on the street. My daily driver is a Odizzy van.
Attached Thumbnails TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)-rs-3.jpg   TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)-dsc00083-1-.jpg   TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)-dsc00060-1-.jpg   TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)-dsc00063-1-.jpg   TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)-dsc00064-1-.jpg  

Old 04-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Which track event with which venue? Speedventure is going run Cal Speedway in mid May. I am planning to go on Sunday.
Doesn't really matter which venue, I've been thinking about driving an event sometime in May.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:33 AM
fastm3

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
Doesn't really matter which venue, I've been thinking about driving an event sometime in May.

Hey Andy do you want to go Speedventure to Big Willow end of June? I will be there on Sunday.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Hey Andy do you want to go Speedventure to Big Willow end of June? I will be there on Sunday.
End of June is kind of far. I can't really plan something that far ahead as I have other priorities that may come up for business but I know my May schedule is a lot less hectic within the upcoming months.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
sakred

I will be attending the SOW event with speed ventures along with the buttonwilllow event on may 31'st with speed ventures.

Hammad
Old 04-28-2008, 12:05 PM
c3 rolling

fastm3 MUST be chinese or taiwanese O.O :P
Old 04-28-2008, 12:09 PM
gimpster621

excellent choice in wheels =D
Old 04-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by gimpster621

excellent choice in wheels =D
Danny ya, let's go to the track.

Quick Reply: TRACK JUNKIES post yo shiet !!! even cars besides a Z(240s, hachis, etc...)