Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Yet another "I just got my Z" thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 09:16 AM
holyboot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yet another "I just got my Z" thread

Got a Silverstone Performance yesterday from Power Nissan in Irvine and I LOVE IT. I did all my homework over the past month and was curious if the sales guy would try to take me on anything... nope. The guy I talked to - Elmer - was awesome. He admitted that certain websites are really helpful to buyers when buying new cars.

Thanks for all the comments guys... really helped me when doing my homework on the car.

The toughest part about the new car is trying to keep the RPMs below 4k.

I've had it for less than 24 hours and already had 2 people try to race me, 2 chicks yell "nice car" when driving by, and 1/3 of all people on the road stare at me and my new car.

pics if you're curious:
http://freebird.freerealtime.com:8080/car/

-Eric
Old 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
BullishZ

Default Re: Yet another "I just got my Z" thread

Originally posted by holyboot
Got a Silverstone Performance yesterday from Power Nissan in Irvine and I LOVE IT. I did all my homework over the past month and was curious if the sales guy would try to take me on anything... nope. The guy I talked to - Elmer - was awesome. He admitted that certain websites are really helpful to buyers when buying new cars.

Thanks for all the comments guys... really helped me when doing my homework on the car.

The toughest part about the new car is trying to keep the RPMs below 4k.

I've had it for less than 24 hours and already had 2 people try to race me, 2 chicks yell "nice car" when driving by, and 1/3 of all people on the road stare at me and my new car.

pics if you're curious:
http://freebird.freerealtime.com:8080/car/

-Eric
Welcome aboard! Not only do we have the same looking Silverstone 350Z, we are both from OC and our names are the same! LOL!

Nice to have another OC person on board.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:30 PM
OC_350Z

Same here, different name though. Yeah, I feel you on the 4k. It was hard for me too. It will go by fast thought. See you around
Old 07-14-2003, 01:20 PM
BullishZ

All 3 of us are in CM. PCH anytime?
Old 07-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Phatmitzu

Default Re: Yet another "I just got my Z" thread

Originally posted by holyboot
Got a Silverstone Performance yesterday from Power Nissan in Irvine and I LOVE IT...

Hey Eric, how much did you got yours for? Im in the market of a new Z too. Been trying to find a good dealer in SoCal.

Thanks,

Mark
Old 07-14-2003, 01:59 PM
holyboot

Default Re: Re: Yet another "I just got my Z" thread

Originally posted by Phatmitzu
Hey Eric, how much did you got yours for? Im in the market of a new Z too. Been trying to find a good dealer in SoCal.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Sticker was $32,514. No haggling. I felt I got kind of lucky (sales guy said so too) becuase the dealer didn't put a bunch of crap on and jack the price up $5k.

I've been seriously looking for 2 weeks, by searching the nissanusa.com dealer inventories. I spotted the Performance at Power Nissan and got it that day.

Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa offered to let me put a $2500 down to order one, but they didn't have the right color/trim. Silverstone was my 3rd choice - behind Brickyard and Black- but that wasn't going to stop me getting the perfect Performance I'd been drooling over for months!

-Eric
Old 07-14-2003, 02:16 PM
holyboot

Default Re: Re: Yet another "I just got my Z" thread

Originally posted by Phatmitzu

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Sticker was $32,514. No haggling. I felt I got kind of lucky (sales guy said so too) becuase the dealer didn't put a bunch of crap on and jack the price up $5k.

I've been seriously looking for 2 weeks, by searching the nissanusa.com dealer inventories. I spotted the Performance at Power Nissan and got it that day.

Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa offered to let me put a $2500 down to order one, but they didn't have the right color/trim. Silverstone was my 3rd choice - behind Brickyard and Black- but that wasn't going to stop me getting the perfect Performance I'd been drooling over for months!

-Eric