Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Tires Slashed by another Z owner =(

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Fito68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey fellas im not that smart with tire sizes and everything so im going to ask all of you. would 245/40/18s fit on all four of my rims??? that way i dont have to wait till friday to drive my car thanks
Old 08-27-2008, 10:49 AM
kham25

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Fito68
his Gf is my ex and ya she got mad when i started ****ing with one of her friends. so she got him to threaten me and all this ****. sad part is i dont even know this dudes name LOL

Find him confront him and make him pay!!!! Im serious u cannot let this go, what will he do next..Show some ballz and get this ****er
Old 08-27-2008, 10:56 AM
havoc0351

Originally Posted by kham25
Find him confront him and make him pay!!!! Im serious u cannot let this go, what will he do next..Show some ballz and get this ****er
I completely agree here! You can not let this go for a second. You need to find him and destroy his car the same way he destroyed yours if not worse! Put his a** in the same position you're in and see how he likes it.... DO IT!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Fito68

Originally Posted by havoc0351
I completely agree here! You can not let this go for a second. You need to find him and destroy his car the same way he destroyed yours if not worse! Put his a** in the same position you're in and see how he likes it.... DO IT!!!

that is 1 thing i will never do. ill never harm another persons Z no matter how much i hate that person. and show some ballz??? bro im showing some maturity and handling this the proper way. i never said anything about letting him get away with it. and dont trip[ hell get his i just need to make sure i can go to work tomorrow ya dig. thats why im here asking about tires.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
kham25

that is 1 thing i will never do. ill never harm another persons Z no matter how much i hate that person. and show some ballz??? bro im showing some maturity and handling this the proper way. i never said anything about letting him get away with it. and dont trip[ hell get his i just need to make sure i can go to work tomorrow ya dig. thats why im here asking about tires.

I call u being a ***** on this one.. "Im sorry but maturity and proper way"
I hope im wrong but if you need to settle this now !!! this dude will keep focking with you
Old 08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

Any planned retribution for this?
Old 08-27-2008, 11:10 AM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice keep a cool head and just get him back better. I'm gonna give my cousin a call and see what he can do on some used tires tonight. usually the tires have about 70% life left. BTW if you go to the wheel and tire section of the forums there's a tire size calculator in one of the sticky's.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Fito68

Originally Posted by gmueip
Any planned retribution for this?

his face my fist lol. this foo is getting ****ed up for disrespect dont get it twisted

and you guys misunderstand by what i mean with the words maturity and proper way fellas. I NEED TIRES so i can get to work and ****. i never said i wasnt gonna **** him up im just getting my car straight first IE insurance to repair the dent and getting new tires. and last time i confronted him he called the police so wtf you want me to do bust a lil wayne and go into his house with a shawty or something lol.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:28 AM
srexplicit

Ha, girl drama....
Old 08-27-2008, 11:31 AM
kham25

his face my fist lol. this foo is getting ****ed up for disrespect dont get it twisted

and you guys misunderstand by what i mean with the words maturity and proper way fellas. I NEED TIRES so i can get to work and ****. i never said i wasnt gonna **** him up im just getting my car straight first IE insurance to repair the dent and getting new tires. and last time i confronted him he called the police so wtf you want me to do bust a lil wayne and go into his house with a shawty or something lol.

How old are you ******s anyways maybe im talking to 18 yr olds here Handle it your way but do this ASAP.. God forbid i dont want to hear 3 weeks from now ur going through the same **** again.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Fito68

hahha im 21 bro lol naw man hes a lil ***** though. cuz he was popping off at the mouth and when i stepped up he got all scared and **** lol. and naw its gonna be taken care of.

Oh and i couldnt find the sizing sticky some1 help me out?
Old 08-27-2008, 02:26 PM
reebok_I_3

Originally Posted by kham25
How old are you ******s anyways maybe im talking to 18 yr olds here Handle it your way but do this ASAP.. God forbid i dont want to hear 3 weeks from now ur going through the same **** again.
dude you need to lay off the roids. for all we know, the guy that did this to his car could be setting him up so he would get caught beating his *** or vandalizing his car to turn him in. not everyone is so thoughtless when it comes to doing things that can have serious reprecussions.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:27 PM
350Z_GTS

Man i can't believe you can hold out this long lol. Luckly no one has messed with my z. Thats not to say they havent messed with my rx7. Came home one night and neighbor said a car came and pulled off the car cover cause it was parked outside. Within ten minutes i was at his house with all his friends laughing at me and S#$i hit the fan. Needless to say no one ended up talking to me but they got what was comming and that was just a car cover. Only 2 things really **** me off, messing with the g/f or the car.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:30 PM
350Z_GTS

Originally Posted by reebok_I_3
dude you need to lay off the roids. for all we know, the guy that did this to his car could be setting him up so he would get caught beating his *** or vandalizing his car to turn him in. not everyone is so thoughtless when it comes to doing things that can have serious reprecussions.
You could just wear a ski mask and some gloves lol.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Fito68

so heres some picks.

and now my baby has to be on a jack =(

Either way hes gonna get what he deserves ya know. and im not gonna lie IMO tires aint worth going to jail for. but either way he will be getting his *** handed to him by either myself or the law.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:40 PM
haeshik

*** the law, take care of this sheit yourself (beat the *** out of him or *** up his z also) and this way you know he won't mess with you or your z. i would suggest you park your z in the garage for the time being just to be safe
Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
quiksilver38

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

smash the window on his Z and hit the "gas door button" stuff a rag in it, light it and walk away. tell the cops thats odd becuase my Z got vandalized too, there must be some teenagers around who hate these cars!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Fito68

Originally Posted by quiksilver38
smash the window on his Z and hit the "gas door button" stuff a rag in it, light it and walk away. tell the cops thats odd becuase my Z got vandalized too, there must be some teenagers around who hate these cars!

LMAO nice!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

I wonder if the little b!tch is reading this. Got a pic of him to put him on blast all over the site? If you do Im sure somebody will recognize him and make him an outcast.

I had a similar incident with my Camaro a year ago and when I caught the guy I beat him so bad the ambulance came. I was handcuffed but let go after the guy was found to have a K-Bar that he was reaching for before my fist met his face. At least thats what I told the Officer after I found out he had a K-Bar. I didnt stop beating him because I was fighting for my life.

What ever you do be low key and dont announce to the world what your plans are for retaliation. Remember a man wont talk about it, he goes about it.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:25 PM
haeshik

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
Remember a man wont talk about it, he goes about it.

Quick Reply: Tires Slashed by another Z owner =(