Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

attempted car jacking..?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Nastyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pimpin714style
MAYBE THEY LEFT A TAMALE ON THE CAR AS THEY WERE RUNNING AWAY??
Ehh.... I guess it would be funny if Mexicans where the only people who ate tamales.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:20 PM
b_nazty

Originally Posted by Shiftwell
That is not considered trespassing because there were only 2 of them...its considered dospassing...get it tres..dos..
LOL!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:49 PM
nismo_nate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

^^lol

well my cousin and i have been on "watch" at night. not really watching, we just wake up when ever my dog barks lol.. its been quiet, i hope they don't come back since they know someone saw them.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:40 PM
VQ=PRICELESS

they were probably trying to steal the civic cuz those are the most common car to steal cuz of the universal honda key. here in fontana civics get stolen like in a minute.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
xtremefairladyz

What you can do (I've done this before when someone was peeking into my car) is call your local police department, not the 911 number but the general number and notify them about people trespassing. You can tell them to increase the amount of patrols in the area and tell them where you live. This actually worked because I've been looking outside my window and after I called, I counted at least 4-5 police cars passing my street slowly with their spot lights on pointing towards my house and car all within the hour.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Home made tamales
Old 09-04-2008, 04:55 PM
KaZ_77

Unless their intent was to put the car in neutral and push it down the street or tow it i don't think they would have gone far with your car. The civic was the target. My advice sleep with the baby next to you so the next time they come through they'll find a double barrel suprise when they look up
Old 09-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Zyclone Z

use the civic as bait, you nd some homies, chill somewhere where you can't be scene, then wait for em, **** em up, end of story, end of this thread .
Old 09-04-2008, 09:28 PM
tractng

Originally Posted by nismo_nate
hey guys,

well last night in La Puente, ca there was a attempt on my car or my cousins civic. my counsin said it happened around 2am, my dog kept barking for no reason, he looked outside and saw two mexicans circleing his car and mine, peeking into his car window (we park next to eachother).. he rushed out to confront the two males. and as soon as they saw him they jumped into their truck and sped away.

do you guys think they were going for my Z or his civic? i hope his civic.. wait i don't mind if they take my Z.. as long as they total it or strip it lol.. GAP INSURANCE! lol

also what thief deturant do you guys have? i have the pedal lock thing... i use it on my clutch.. theres probably another way you can bypass it.. but its better to have something than not..

tonight i'm sleeping with a baseball bat, if i hit him nothing bad can go against me right? its considered trespassing? or no?

sorry for the misspelling/grammar
Just be careful. I had a friend who drove out of his driveway and then parked so he can close the gate. At that moment a guy from nowhere pointed a gun to his head. His old brother saw it from the balcony and grabbed a gun. The thief panic and shot my buddy. This was around the 50th something ave in the lincoln/figuera area.

tony

Last edited by tractng; 09-04-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:52 PM
nismo_nate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tractng
Just be careful. I had a friend who drove out of his driveway and then parked so he can close the gate. At that moment a guy from nowhere pointed a gun to his head. His old brother saw it from the balcony and grabbed a gun. The thief panic and shot my buddy. This was around the 50th something ave in the lincoln/figuera area.

tony
that area is worst than la puente, but yeah.. i bet that was a scary situtation

i'm thinking of getting a wheel lock, like the ones that parking inforcement uses.. lol.. just for fun/safety lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RV-Bo...=p4506.c0.m245
Old 09-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Nastyboy

^^^

That ain't gonna work. All it's going to do is cause some wheel damage before it flies off. Think about it, it's a rounded-clamp.

For me, it's LoJack and a garage. And hey, if they take my car, well I guess that's what my insurance company is for...
But then again, if they took my car from my garage, then I technically they're inside my house, hence I get a free hunting pass...
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 AM
rancidnsx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xtremefairladyz
What you can do (I've done this before when someone was peeking into my car) is call your local police department, not the 911 number but the general number and notify them about people trespassing. You can tell them to increase the amount of patrols in the area and tell them where you live. This actually worked because I've been looking outside my window and after I called, I counted at least 4-5 police cars passing my street slowly with their spot lights on pointing towards my house and car all within the hour.
If this is in Irvine, its because the cops have nothing better to do
Old 09-09-2008, 03:14 PM
haeshik

Originally Posted by ekidd
if you were into the honda/import scene you would know theres no way of preventing your car from being jacked. Any kind of security you add to your car will only slow down a theif from stealing it. You can have an expensive *** alarm, quick release w/ a hub lock, clutch lock, shifter lock, steering wheel lock, rim lock, even take out your ecu, etc. Cars have been stolen with all these security features and all they do is slow the thief down. Thieves are crazy, I know of stories where thieves tow cars away if they cant drive away with it.
+10000000000000 they will do whatever it takes to steal your ride even towe it
Old 09-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Blu_Blur

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shiftwell
That is not considered trespassing because there were only 2 of them...its considered dospassing...get it tres..dos..

LMAO!

Great one!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:54 PM
vnarang

Just hire some snipers to stay outside where you live. If they come, BAM!

HEADSHOT!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:02 PM
surfcity40

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

btw, it was almost a car theft, not a car jacking. jacking requires you being there.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nastyboy
How'd you know they were Mexican? Your car has a mod that checks for nationality?

Anyway, if you strike anyone who is not about to attack you, then you are the attacker... hence liable for any damages the losers may sue you for, and are in risk of being arrested unless the officer is cool and understands you're only protecting your property.

Like someone else mentioned, unfortunately the only best way to keep your car safe is to keep it in a garage.

Guess he'll just have to kill them.....dead men tell no tales!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:53 PM
SMiL3Yyz33

tonight i'm sleeping with a baseball bat, if i hit him nothing bad can go against me right? its considered trespassing? or no?
LOLOL . actually it really depends on the situation and stuff.
like if he's on your front lawn and you hit him in the back and kill him thats murder. even if he's in your house you can't shoot him in the back thats murder. you HAVE to hit them or shoot them in the front and INSIDE your house. i say just scrap aka get down with his *** that way nothing really matters. if he's armed it's even better for you. and if he attempts to jack your car or your cousins and theres like damage on the cars go for him, it's property damage and on your home property so yeah, make sure in the front. not the back cause if you kill him, you'll be in for a long time homie.