Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Detail service in OC!! Good price for Z people!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 02:27 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What do you think gas is gonna cost up to NorCal SF? You ever gonna be up in the area with your bucket o' stuff?
Old 02-23-2004, 06:03 PM
MastaKillaZ

Tony, just gave your information to a co-worker who just bought a porsche and has been looking for a detailer. hope it helps.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:32 PM
daytona350z

Originally posted by MastaKillaZ
Tony, just gave your information to a co-worker who just bought a porsche and has been looking for a detailer. hope it helps.
thanks a bunch!!!

and yobri, may as well fly there and take care of my fellow nor-cal z-ers wanna pay for my airfare?
Old 03-22-2004, 03:08 PM
daytona350z

humm..bump..

help me maintain my Z please
Old 03-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Trustd_1

Originally posted by BullishZ
I'm in Costa Mesa... a block away from Triangle Square. We can do this as soon as this weekend, or whenever...
on another note, a chick (her family) I know used to OWN Triangle Square.....the ENTIRE thing. Dammit, I found out a little too late....I could used some free or discount Nikes!?

<<<<NIKE/AIR JORDAN ***** extraordinaire!!
Old 03-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Trustd_1

Originally posted by channone
Any good detailers closer to downtown la? Downside of living within the mist of the glass pyramids and concrete jungle is washing your own car becomes a hassle.
i used to live in DT LA, as did a lot of my buddies. Try the Grand Promenade Towers (next to the Walt Disney Music Hall). I'm not sure if they still offer the service, but they used to have a car wash/detail business on the ground floor/valet section of the main lot. Just pull up to the booth and ask.

I never had a detail done, but their car washes were AWESOME. Only $10 and HAND washed and full interior vacuum/cleaning.....more than a few times, people used to ask if I had my car detailed after getting one of those jobs.

Btw, don't be afraid to leave your Z there. Since you live downtown, I'm sure you've seen all the sweet rides the residents of those highrises have!

If all else fails, check out Walker Detail on Robertson (couple blocks N of Wilshire). They also have locations on Santa Monica in Century City. One is in the CC Mall itself (bottom level of parking garage), and a more permanent, full service location near CEC Motoring a few blocks south of the mall on other side of Santa Monica Blvd. I had my car detailed there, and they did a great job. (rained the SAME night tho!)
Old 03-22-2004, 06:32 PM
frenzee

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let us all help daytona350z. Although I hate Tony's guts for being so young and driving a Z already (OK, OK, I'm just, kidding - no pun intended), but seriously, I have seen his work and he does an awesome job and deserves our support. So if you're too lazy or don't have the time to detail your Z yourself, or if you don't quite trust your local carwash with your baby, Tony's the guy. Bring him your business and let the man earn his bread (or the car loan payments )
Old 03-22-2004, 06:52 PM
BullishZ

Tony, I am due for service. My car is in the shop getting some work done... once it's out, I will need your work done. I'll let you know soon.
Old 03-22-2004, 07:55 PM
daytona350z

Let us all help daytona350z. Although I hate Tony's guts for being so young and driving a Z already (OK, OK, I'm just, kidding - no pun intended), but seriously, I have seen his work and he does an awesome job and deserves our support. So if you're too lazy or don't have the time to detail your Z yourself, or if you don't quite trust your local carwash with your baby, Tony's the guy. Bring him your business and let the man earn his bread (or the car loan payments )
hehe thanks

Tony, I am due for service. My car is in the shop getting some work done... once it's out, I will need your work done. I'll let you know soon.
ok, just shoot me an e-mail or pm me whenever you are ready

thanks guys
Old 03-25-2004, 09:35 AM
BullishZ

Tony, I got my car back from the shop. The rear bumper is brand new, so I need to wait for the paint to cure before I get any wax on it. We'll wait a couple weeks.

But, just to prepare you... the shop drove my car (I don't know why, but oh well)... it had an extra 25 miles when I picked it up. But, they must have driven through a puddle of some weird pink-ish thing... because my titanium catback is plastered with some pink material. I tried to wipe it off with water, but it seems like it's dried on to the exhaust. The shop promised me that it will come off with some cleaner products applied. So... if you happen to know, or maybe you can do some research on the web. You will need to bring some cleaning product, that will not damage the titanium! (I will pay extra if you need to buy a separate special product just for this).

Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!