Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

which person are you voting for and why ??

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Goyangyi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OBAMA for me.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:42 AM
zmedic16

Originally Posted by fart_canon
this isn't intended to be a racist comment but we cannot allow a BLACK guy to be president of our country, well at least not Obama. He is't a true black anyway and he is down with the terrorists and anyone who's in favor of terrorism deserves to die!!! 3 cousins and 2 uncles are Marines in my family and I'm damn proud of them. I will not stand behind a guy like Obama; who isn't going to protect my cousins and uncles. **** HIM!
Ignorance at its best. if u really wanted someone to protect ur cousins and uncles you would be voting for the "black man that favors terrorism". you must be either a young teen or a plain dumbass.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:18 AM
J-ROZ33

+10000^^^

Last edited by J-ROZ33; 10-11-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 PM
fart_canon

Originally Posted by zmedic16
Ignorance at its best. if u really wanted someone to protect ur cousins and uncles you would be voting for the "black man that favors terrorism". you must be either a young teen or a plain dumbass.
**** YOU! Your stament makes no sense! are any members of your family part of the military? Probably not, because you have to have ***** and love your country, something you don't have.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:06 PM
citymunky

^ Well I'M in military (UNLIKE YOU), and you make no sense.

He is't a true black anyway and he is down with the terrorists
Old 10-11-2008, 02:10 PM
ASW

obama is a mile wide and an inch deep. he looks good upon initial glance and speaks well in public. some of the problems i have with him are:
1) his questionable associations. you can't blame him for what ayers did, he was eight years old. my kid wasn't even born yet when 9-11 happened, but i'd disown her if she took up a political relationship with bin laden regardless how many years later it is. you can't tell me he didn't know this guys past history of bombings (ie terrorism). why he chose to associate himself with ayers shows very poor judgement.
2) lets face it, just about everybody took money from failed aig, who wouldn't. why cant he acknowledge it and admit that aig, among others, f'ed up and should be fired and/or prosecuted for their actions. blasting mccain for calling for the firing of the treasury is basically defending the glutounous, greedy ceo's of the companies that got us here in the first place.
3) you don't have unconditional face-to-face meetings with the presidents of radical, terrorist associated countries. doing so gives them undue clout on the international stage, with an end result of giving them the power their looking for.
just a fews reasons why i'm voting for mccain....
Old 10-11-2008, 05:05 PM
citymunky

Originally Posted by citymunky
^ Well I'M in military (UNLIKE YOU), and you make no sense.
dude, I'd have respected your opinion but the way you came off offending my point of view is just plain disrespectul. Therefore I really doubt you are a military man. I apologize for reducing myself to your level.
So it's ok for you to bash other people opinions, but when I point out the ignorant comment you made, than it's "disrespectful" Which in turn don't make me a military man in your eye. Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh, and do you see the DoD decal on my winshield?

Last edited by citymunky; 10-11-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:47 PM
henry j

i dont know bout the white guy that can barley stand or talk nd i dont know about osama bin obama. whos going to do like me and not vote?
Old 10-12-2008, 01:50 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by henry j
i dont know bout the white guy that can barley stand or talk nd i dont know about osama bin obama. whos going to do like me and not vote?
im gonna do like you and not vote

but for the funny guy...uhhh, fart somethin'? anyways... hahhaa dude, who cares about color. do us a favor and keep your comments in your fingers and dont let em run the keyboard, you should have fear of further public humiliation
Old 10-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by ASW
obama is a mile wide and an inch deep. he looks good upon initial glance and speaks well in public. some of the problems i have with him are:
1) his questionable associations. you can't blame him for what ayers did, he was eight years old. my kid wasn't even born yet when 9-11 happened, but i'd disown her if she took up a political relationship with bin laden regardless how many years later it is. you can't tell me he didn't know this guys past history of bombings (ie terrorism). why he chose to associate himself with ayers shows very poor judgement.
2) lets face it, just about everybody took money from failed aig, who wouldn't. why cant he acknowledge it and admit that aig, among others, f'ed up and should be fired and/or prosecuted for their actions. blasting mccain for calling for the firing of the treasury is basically defending the glutounous, greedy ceo's of the companies that got us here in the first place.
3) you don't have unconditional face-to-face meetings with the presidents of radical, terrorist associated countries. doing so gives them undue clout on the international stage, with an end result of giving them the power their looking for.
just a fews reasons why i'm voting for mccain....

+1 well said, i mean McCain is old *** **** just doesnt have the charisma that Obama does but Obama seems like hes all talk good speaker but hardly any actions to prove it..

funny thing is i love it when Obama/Biden mock McCain saying all he does it talk about his POW internment in Vietnam...shoot those 2 idiots wouldnt last a week in there, i feel that someone who been through that much who is able to recover and lead a political life after is truly amazing and impressive...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:28 PM
zmedic16

**** YOU! Your stament makes no sense! are any members of your family part of the military? Probably not, because you have to have ***** and love your country, something you don't have.
silly kid.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Divergent13

this isn't intended to be a racist comment but we cannot allow a BLACK guy to be president of our country, well at least not Obama. He is't a true black anyway and he is down with the terrorists and anyone who's in favor of terrorism deserves to die!!! 3 cousins and 2 uncles are Marines in my family and I'm damn proud of them. I will not stand behind a guy like Obama; who isn't going to protect my cousins and uncles. **** HIM!
WTF? I am not an Obama supporter in any way, but please, if you're not going to vote for him like me, then make your decision for the right reasons.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:39 PM
reebok_I_3

im not voting this since california is majority democratic but i would prefer to have McCain win the presidency. i think a majority of people are voting democratic because of the previous republican party. Bush's administration had dug the republican party into such a deep hole that it is going to effect McCain. McCain being in the military plays a great role in the way i look at him. many of the people that i have talked to in the military are extremely proud of their country and would do anything for it. Not only was he in the military, he was a POW. for him to come back and still involve himself in the federal government is impressive. the people that compare McCain to Bush obviously dont know whats going on in the election or politics in general. As for obama, there is something about him i dont like. i dont like the idea that he has funded over $50 million to Bill Ayers eventhough he claims to not believe in his ideas. why fund something you dont agree with? Sad thing also, he has the least experience between the nominations for president including the vice presidents. McCain and Biden, of course, have the most experience. Palin has 2-3 years as the governor of alaska, while Obama has had less than 2 years. He has served as senator for a grand total of 143 days. Palin, as governor manages and has more duties than a senator. Sure, Obama "sounds" more like a president but really listening to what he is saying is such a run around.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:08 AM
xENo

I'm writing in Ron Paul.

I was prepared to support Obama, but he let me down with the FISA act -- promising to filibuster it and then later voting FOR it. Telecom immunity for breaking the constitutionally protected right to privacy?? Come on.

I could never bring myself to vote for McCain. While I agree with his stance on net neutrality, it's about all we have in common. His involvement in the savings and loan scandles in the 90s are disgraceful, and just highlight another attempt at McCain for personal glory and money.

Also, we can't afford to keep Bush's tax cuts. And don't tell me McCain will cut spending, because that's ********. Earmark spending is nothing compared to military spending. We spend over a trillion dollars a year with military bases around the world, in places we shouldn't be. And now we have the war in Iraq, which we cannot afford. It's making the federal reserve have to print up more money out of thin air, which is what has debased the dollar and helped to cause this whole ****ing situation we're in. McCain wants to go to war with Iran now, too? No thanks, that's a blatant continuation of Bush policy.

The bailout is ********, too. More inflation doesn't solve the problem of inflation. Obama *and* McCain wanted it passed. No one in congress even questioned if we should do it or not, just how to get it done. On top of that, the fake conservative republicans wouldn't vote for it until it was laced with pork spending -- the very thing McCain claims to fight against.

Earmark spending exists for a reason, it's helpful. It's a tool to be used to provide states with additional income for infrastructure and other useful projects. McCain called out an "overhead projector for a planetarium" as wasteful spending. Hello, McCain? It's the projector that powers the ****ing planetarium and educates people about the universe. I don't claim McCain is anti-education, just that he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Also, Palin? Come on. I'm getting very very tired of the religious extremists in this country. We're not a christian nation, get the **** over it. Founded by Christians? Partially. All references to god are not christian. Islam and Christianity are born from the same roots. Allah is God. Same dude. Look it up.

In the end, Obama is the better choice. He has better judgment and less religious goals. He has candor and presence. Something we need in our foreign policy.

McCain would be a nightmare in office. He's another spoiled, over privileged brat who failed his way *up* the ranks because of daddy's pull. He even cheated on and left his disabled wife after he came home from vietnam... class act, that guy.

For everyone out there, have a read on a real article about McCain's life: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/cov...al_john_mccain

If anyone wants to go toe to toe on economy or politics, let me know. We can have a civil discussion about it.

Also, to fart_canon... your ignorance stunned me. I can only hope you're kidding around.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:17 AM
henry j

damn thats sum **** ^^^^ i actually read the whole thing and it was quite interesting. you sound like you know your **** and it was very well put...
Old 10-14-2008, 12:23 AM
FastZ33

bama bama bama i like ur mama
Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by reebok_I_3
im not voting this since california is majority democratic but i would prefer to have McCain win the presidency. i think a majority of people are voting democratic because of the previous republican party. Bush's administration had dug the republican party into such a deep hole that it is going to effect McCain. McCain being in the military plays a great role in the way i look at him. many of the people that i have talked to in the military are extremely proud of their country and would do anything for it. Not only was he in the military, he was a POW. for him to come back and still involve himself in the federal government is impressive. the people that compare McCain to Bush obviously dont know whats going on in the election or politics in general. As for obama, there is something about him i dont like. i dont like the idea that he has funded over $50 million to Bill Ayers eventhough he claims to not believe in his ideas. why fund something you dont agree with? Sad thing also, he has the least experience between the nominations for president including the vice presidents. McCain and Biden, of course, have the most experience. Palin has 2-3 years as the governor of alaska, while Obama has had less than 2 years. He has served as senator for a grand total of 143 days. Palin, as governor manages and has more duties than a senator. Sure, Obama "sounds" more like a president but really listening to what he is saying is such a run around.

well said bro well said Mc Cains just getting the blame for idiot Bush's doing
Old 10-14-2008, 10:06 AM
xENo

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
well said bro well said Mc Cains just getting the blame for idiot Bush's doing
He's the second coming of Bush. I do realize that's an Obama talking point, but it's as true as it could be. Show me one viewpoint where he disagrees with Bush, and you can color me impressed.

He even has the same people running his campaign that ran Bush's campaign in 00 and 04.

Obama I could stomach as president, but not McCain. No more spoiled brats with powerful daddies. They tend to have this notion that they can do whatever they want without consequence, and the presidency is all about judgment.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Hydro_Z

^^^^^ Word
Old 10-14-2008, 02:42 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^^ 2 Words

Quick Reply: which person are you voting for and why ??