Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

had a minor "run in" with a fellow Z guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 11:25 AM
johzp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol you are obviously lying saying you live in CA, cause they are not a dime in a dozen in here especially stock ones
Old 10-14-2008, 11:53 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

^uhh you are wrong.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:53 AM
zete350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johzp
Lol you are obviously lying saying you live in CA, cause they are not a dime in a dozen in here especially stock ones
My friend, you have caught me red handed. My apologies. The Zs are very rare supercars that only the rich and priveledged get to own.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 PM
haeshik

Old 10-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
not heated at all like i stated it wasnt a "big deal" i just assumed that since we were part of the "same thing" aka the Z community people would be more chill about things because like 95 % of the guys on here are pretty cool, i mean i admit there are people who mouth off a bit and hide behind a computer but for the most part the Z guys are solid and always willing to lend a helping hand..

moving on...
+1

This definitely applys to Z's, but G's, thats a whole different thread.

There is a douche who I would see every morning that has cut me off several times (in the same week)..
Old 10-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by waizzz
+1

This definitely applys to Z's, but G's, thats a whole different thread.

There is a douche who I would see every morning that has cut me off several times (in the same week)..

i feel you, when i first got my 350z bone stock in 2003, for some reason G35's always tried to race me...

i was just minding my own business living "ghetto fabulous" with fo of my finest hoes in my 350z (2 seater) when alot of G35's with that ugly snowboard spoiler would roll up and "bone out" automatic style with that elongated VQ roar ... j/k

but the past few years i havent really had any much encounters with G35's, usually hondas especially RSXs !!!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Chromex319

I've been a culprit to being an a-hole to other Z owners... but only because they deserved it. I'm not gonna let you rush up on me from the rear on my lane,fly by me and then not expect some reprisal. Also, it sucks that I was the only Z owner for a while where I work at and now there are three Z's next door and they're all Silver Stone plus the douche next door to my apartment that just bought one too (also Silver Stone) . My lime light was stolen I don't mean to hate but my dream car has become way to common and it sucks! But it still nice to see other Z owners hit me up cuz I like feeling part of the community. I just don't like the increasingly saturated amount of Z's im seeing. Me sad.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:56 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

what is most popular color? Silverstone or Chrome Silver?

I would guess its

1). Chrome Silver
2. Silverstone
3. Black
etc...
Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Chromex319

The new solar orange looks creamy
Old 10-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Zyclone Z

I doubt Bat Z even cares...
Old 10-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow i can't believe 3 pgs can come out of this thread, no offense .

Originally Posted by Chromex319
I've been a culprit to being an a-hole to other Z owners... but only because they deserved it. I'm not gonna let you rush up on me from the rear on my lane,fly by me and then not expect some reprisal. Also, it sucks that I was the only Z owner for a while where I work at and now there are three Z's next door and they're all Silver Stone plus the douche next door to my apartment that just bought one too (also Silver Stone) . My lime light was stolen I don't mean to hate but my dream car has become way to common and it sucks! But it still nice to see other Z owners hit me up cuz I like feeling part of the community. I just don't like the increasingly saturated amount of Z's im seeing. Me sad.

That was kind of selfish for you to say.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Chromex319

^ah well I was venting. Probably the wrong thread to do it on but never the less... I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:15 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Old 10-15-2008, 04:03 PM
zete350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ

Exaxtly what I was thinking. I sure hope he was being sarcastic, though.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by Chromex319
^ah well I was venting. Probably the wrong thread to do it on but never the less... I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I'm sure as well
It feels awesome to be owning a San Marino Blue hahaha
Old 10-15-2008, 04:25 PM
steves1150

...has the ability to acknowledge other enthusiats with a friendly gesture, whereas ive never driven by a fellow z owner and got a thumbs up and instead get the ricer flyby instead.

Now i feel embarrassed waving to a another z as i get no response that i stopped alltogether.
Common thread on the motorcycle discussion boards too. Some riders wave, some don't. I usually do.

In the Z, I usually don't see many other enthusiasists. If I do, I give a friendly wave.

No, my Z is not modded. It is a stock 06 ZR. Wave if you see me go by...

Steve in Glendora CA
Old 10-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Bat Z AKA Ed is a member on here and is also a very loyal customer to us and I personally think he's a great guy. Doesn't sound like his behavior but either way, Ben, you lose. Ed is a L.A County Sheriff, LOL!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:47 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Every single car he owns is supercharged as well, he has quite a few cars.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:53 PM
RRMikey

I think my girl's brother knows this Bat Z. He has other dope *** cars right? My girl's bro is also a LA County Shariff. lol. In my opinion, met some of them before, they are pretty cool guys. Maybe it's just the situation.

I wave... but people don't wave back. Some of the motorcycle guys wave. about 75%... but the Z owners I get only about 25% or less... sad... usually only the modded guys wave... stock guys just look and slams on the gas. Haha... oh well.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:40 PM
LaoSiFu

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
I was leaving Jtown on my way home when i usually take Broadway down to the 5 fwy but my lazy *** decided to hope on the 110 north where those various tunnels are.. so everyone who knows that area knows the 5 freeway on the left hand side headed to 5 north gets crowded because its a single lane ...

under the tunnel area was hella congested but anyways i try to come in and im a very conservative driver, i always signal because its my biggest pet peeve when people dont signal so i always signal early to let people know waddup..

low and behold i happen to see a black clean Z with a wing, kit and time attacks and vented hood license plate "Bat Z" w/ the same my nismo stickers on his quarter panel which i have on my fender..

well i was signaling and gave the guy a thumbs up as well as the signal to see if he would let me merge in and the guy.. quickly closes the gap..

i just felt bad because im pretty sure "Bat Z" is on here, we have a very tight knit community and we even share the same mynismo sticker on our cars...

no problem with you i think you have a hella clean car i just wish as being part of the same community we coulda helped each other out luckily i was able to merge in down the lane...

but yeah take it easy, see you around...
I probably would have done the same thing to you Ben

~Robert

Quick Reply: had a minor "run in" with a fellow Z guy