Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

thanks to a girl i used to love...cheater (venting):icon22:

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 07:25 AM
solo_element

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile thanks to a girl i used to love...cheater (venting):icon22:

So this week is the longest, shocking, crazy week i have ever experienced in my time. It all started in November of 2005 where i meet a girl i thought that was wifey Had an awesome time every where we went and traveled all over the US, Hawaii, Alaska, Hong Kong, Paris, Rome all across the map we did it. Well we made good fun memories together and now i need to put them in that box with the X on it. Along the way me and her grew into a couple with trust and good communication. We got a place together 6 months later and lived with each other ever since. Their were times i thought she was talking to someone on the side, always had that gut feeling. When you leave with someone for so long you know their habits, routine and when something is up. Like "im going to the gym" its 930 at night, anyways. December 1 2008 I decided to sleep in alittle before i went to work than i heard a phone ring, hmm thats not my ringtone thats my girls, so im like ughh STFU and it stops...sweet. Rings again and continued to do so for the next 5min than i realized wait why is her phone here when she left for work this morning. I go to see whos calling not knowing what to expect but to me it sounded like an emergency if your calling none stop you know. Well anyways i look at it and its just a bunch of texts that popped up when i took them out of the blackberry curve case. Who the fawk is Jon and why is he saying "goodmorning babe i miss you i love you see you later on today" WTF!!! "hey im calling you but guess your busy getting ready looking sexy for work and me as always" im a shoot b!@tch now. So here i am wide the hell awake now about to have anxiety attack and release my hawaiian superman inside alias the hulk. So i'm sitting there, sitting...thinking what am i gonna do. Well just like any guy waking up i go to my office a.k.a. bathroom do the business and face reality. So i get on her phone text the guy "hey im hanging out with my BF today", he replies, "what?!" and than he calls i pick up and say who i am and to my suprise he doesn't hang up and realizes whats up. Well i masterminded a plan and wait for her to come home later on the day. So i leave home and leave her phone and wait for her text and just like clock work, " hey babe just got home long day wanna eat when you get home?" i call her and say that im bringing dinner home see you in a few . So i get home and "ask are you ready to do this JON". Yup i meet up with him and told him how this is going down. We walk thru the door and she's sitting on the couch , she smiles and says hey, than that face i saw was priceless when she saw who else was behind me, thats right buddy JON. So we're both standing their for sec i go to her purse grab my house keys and grab bags and start filling them up with her materials and started tossing **** out. She is sitting on the couch not saying a word except " i can't believe this is happening" i say " best believe it, now get out im helping you move your stuff out of my house". I'm tossing this out the window like a movie, man that was fun All that was monday, its now friday and ive had enough days of this week keeping to myself and not going outside. Well enough of this im glad its over, yeah i might be heartbroken and emo status but im not gonna let it get the best of me and i just really needed to vent i know that id get some good support here from the Z community. I know theirs plenty of fish in the sea and im gonna throttle back on relationships and do myself a favor and make up for those 4 years and party like a rockstar and dust off that box that says "pimpin" and have at it. Thanks for reading guys i just really needed to vent and i feel way better now typing this out. I'm in San Diego, my name is Brian im 23yrs with lots of living to do so if your in SD or LA holla at yo boy cuz im gonna be spending money like crazy and do stuff i wanna do. Take it ez, gents be true to the ones you love, ladies be loyal to your knight and shining. Done
Old 12-05-2008, 07:37 AM
carfi179

...too long for me to read. cliffffff notes pls.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:40 AM
JSDZ33

damn dude. sorry to hear about all that. so the jon dude really didnt know about you? what a sneaky lil bish!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

i kinda was somewhat confused towards the middle but i get the point.. sorry to hear bro, that mustve been hella tough but im glad you were strong and able to pull out and bounce when you can...

the older you get the harder it is to pull chicks so have fun and enjoy life for now, you're pretty young and i bet you have hella energy.

also another thing is to mod your car believe me it helps.

ive been cheated on before and i hate that damn feeling i grew numb for a bit with women but there will be always one girl ( who will break the mold) ...

**something i figured crucial with relationships is when girls are young its hard and they do not want to be tied down***

stay up keep your head up and keep busy take it easy
Old 12-05-2008, 07:46 AM
Fito68

Originally Posted by carfi179
...too long for me to read. cliffffff notes pls.

His X was a Hoe and cheated

He found out it was a dude named Jon

He met up with Jon and went back to his place

His X got caught up and didnt know what to say

Op threw her *** out the pad

OP got his sack back

The end lol
Old 12-05-2008, 07:46 AM
zete350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yo. Sorry to hear about your sorrows. Looks like your in good spirits. Good for you.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:47 AM
OWTKAST cpt

Well you and Jon are alive and she got owned...

Enjoy yourself.. stay safe..
Old 12-05-2008, 07:50 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by Fito68

OP got his sack back

The end lol

lol well said

OP go to vegas this weekend and party like a rockstar till you cant find your room #
Old 12-05-2008, 07:51 AM
cracka350z

sad to hear man...at least your doin alright lol. spend all that money on the car!! boost!

and lol@be-friending jon
Old 12-05-2008, 07:54 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn OP.. sorry to hear that. just remember not all us girls are like that. some of us DO believe in loyalty!!!
anyway.. party your *** off for a while get sh*t off your chest. hope karma gets her back HARD for this.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:54 AM
solo_element

Originally Posted by Fito68

OP got his sack back

The end lol
Well put thanks!! Sorry if it was long..

Thanks guys and Bonez yeah it might be hard to pull cuz im older but hey im gonna have fun doing it..haha vegas sounds fun
Old 12-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Anomaly

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Cliffs:
Guy meets girl in 2005. Girl rubs guy the right way and gets treated great. Guy and girl move in together.
Guy has eerie feeling that girl isn’t quite on the up and up.
12/1/08 – Girl forgets cell phone at home with Guy still there. Cell gets text from another man.
Guy chats with other man and sets up pwnage.
Girl gets home and waits for Guy to bring dinner.
Guy brings #2 along and surprises Girl (cue The Prodigy’s “Smack My ***** Up”) – 3-some breaks out with girl doing the "wobbly H"!!!***
Guy packs Girls **** and kicks her to the curb.
Guy plans to go back to being a man-***** for a while!

***Actual events may vary

Good luck, bro! At least you got this ish figured out before putting a rock on her finger.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:56 AM
solo_element

Originally Posted by onedirtyz
damn OP.. sorry to hear that. just remember not all us girls are like that. some of us DO believe in loyalty!!!
anyway.. party your *** off for a while get sh*t off your chest. hope karma gets her back HARD for this.

Thanks and i know everyone isn't like that but it happens and it happend to me twice in my life...till im ready again im just gonna have fun
Old 12-05-2008, 07:59 AM
VERTZ

Wait a minute...does she have a twin sister? This sounds like that R. Kelly and Usher song.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Fito68

I know how it feels bro so all imma say is go to vegas but only take like 3 grand and leave your credit cards/debit cards at home lol. Oh and plow every single girl you see lol
Old 12-05-2008, 08:01 AM
solo_element

Originally Posted by cracka350z
sad to hear man...at least your doin alright lol. spend all that money on the car!! boost!

and lol@be-friending jon

He bought a couple rounds at a bar...i wanted to knock him just once but held back that fire water in me LOL
Old 12-05-2008, 08:03 AM
solo_element

Originally Posted by VERTZ
Wait a minute...does she have a twin sister? This sounds like that R. Kelly and Usher song.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:10 AM
stein

Good ridance! Glad you found out b4 any kid(s) were involved or STD for that matter!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:19 AM
cracka350z

Originally Posted by solo_element
He bought a couple rounds at a bar...i wanted to knock him just once but held back that fire water in me LOL
do you think he knew he was condoning cheating? or he had no clue?
Old 12-05-2008, 08:29 AM
solo_element

Originally Posted by cracka350z
do you think he knew he was condoning cheating? or he had no clue?
He says he didn't know about me and they've been seeing each other for 3 months so i dont really care but im getting tested haha

Quick Reply: thanks to a girl i used to love...cheater (venting):icon22: