Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Tiesto is on Mon/Tue

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 07:53 PM
General_Malice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry but I will have to pass on tiesto...I have to pick up my mom at the airport plus im broke anyway

but I did get my producing equipment so my **** will be locked up in my room making some drum n bass and house.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
RRMikey

Hey Malice... you mix and spin? Dood, you need to hook me up with some sick tracks yo... nice to meet you that one day, too bad for the fire... I had to bone out yo. haha.

75 bucks?? damn... that's like a Xmas present or two!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:17 PM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by General_Malice
sorry but I will have to pass on tiesto...I have to pick up my mom at the airport plus im broke anyway

but I did get my producing equipment so my **** will be locked up in my room making some drum n bass and house.
Ya... I don't think we are going... but let's drink this weekend
Old 12-15-2008, 08:17 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by RRMikey
Hey Malice... you mix and spin? Dood, you need to hook me up with some sick tracks yo... nice to meet you that one day, too bad for the fire... I had to bone out yo. haha.

75 is alot

Good thing I'm single this Xmas... No more shopping
Old 12-15-2008, 08:39 PM
RRMikey

You lucky... I have not done any shopping yet. and I have to idea what to get my woman. Dammit... she lives at my place, that should be present enough... but she dont see it that way I'm sure... fak.

I envy you m0nkie... no headaches and don't have to take crap!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:17 PM
m0nkie

You lucky... I have not done any shopping yet. and I have to idea what to get my woman. Dammit... she lives at my place, that should be present enough... but she dont see it that way I'm sure... fak.

I envy you m0nkie... no headaches and don't have to take crap!
Ha EXACTLY... no headaches... no crap!!

This christmas, Im buying my baby some harness bars
Old 12-16-2008, 06:24 AM
General_Malice

yessir! idk if you like house but I have 2 cd's recorded already...i'll make you a copy...you too tony, cris, pete, and whoever else in here wants a copy, just let me know...btw, I do some drum n bass too and will be workin on some hiphop for m6 (cris).

ya 75 bucks is gas money for 2 weeks for me haha
i'm gonna see if I can sneak out this weekend to kick it with you guys...dont really wanna miss out if Jessica is gonna be there hahahaha (she is so hot!)
Old 12-16-2008, 06:27 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by General_Malice
yessir! idk if you like house but I have 2 cd's recorded already...i'll make you a copy...you too tony, cris, pete, and whoever else in here wants a copy, just let me know...btw, I do some drum n bass too and will be workin on some hiphop for m6 (cris).

ya 75 bucks is gas money for 2 weeks for me haha
i'm gonna see if I can sneak out this weekend to kick it with you guys...dont really wanna miss out if Jessica is gonna be there hahahaha (she is so hot!)

You better ask Cris then... and we all need high heel shoes
Old 12-16-2008, 07:40 AM
RRMikey

Holy crap... I miss like one or two and I miss all the ladies? dood... this can't keep happening. I'm assuming this is Cris' connection from his gf in LB? Hey... let's go!!! Party van in m0nkie's 8 seater van? hahaha. or is it Pete?? well sombody said they had an 8 seater this weekend.

Yeah Malice... I'm good with house, drum n bass, and I like hip hop remixes too... when you make some stuff for Cris, gimme a copy too ok? Thanks man.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:27 AM
m0nkie

Holy crap... I miss like one or two and I miss all the ladies? dood... this can't keep happening. I'm assuming this is Cris' connection from his gf in LB? Hey... let's go!!! Party van in m0nkie's 8 seater van? hahaha. or is it Pete?? well sombody said they had an 8 seater this weekend.

Yeah Malice... I'm good with house, drum n bass, and I like hip hop remixes too... when you make some stuff for Cris, gimme a copy too ok? Thanks man.
You missed one, two, three, four, five, six, and a few more gorgeous ladies... all at once But it's ok, I missed them once due to some failed drunk communication. That's why I gave up the finals when the second chance came

oh AND the countless hotties near us

I got the 8 seater SUV, so I'm all for drinking this weekend!

Now we wait for Cris to see what's the best time
Old 12-16-2008, 09:12 AM
m0nkie

I heard that I might get a 2 weeks vacation off from work

TAO??? New Year Partai???
Old 12-16-2008, 10:57 AM
m0nkie

Ok update:

This Saturday!!! 20th... few of my friends and I are down to drink. Cris is going too. Place is Long Beach at his girl's place... along with the other girls working. Who else is going here? Boba? Malice? RRMike?

I say we go kick it somewhere then drink... till the bar is closed and maybe hit the clubs around? I WANT TO GO IN ALADDIN with the gogodancers!! then it's happy hours if anyone is down for that
Old 12-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

edited.

RRMikey and i might be going to canyons in the afternoon. We'll meet up afterwards or something. Just give me a call.

Last edited by Boba; 12-16-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:01 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by Boba
edited.

RRMikey and i might be going to canyons in the afternoon. We'll meet up afterwards or something. Just give me a call.
Ok.. most likely we can meet with Cris in Brea or his house again... I'll have to ask him. I have a good 7 - 10 ppl. General Mal is trying to sneak out... if you and RRMikey comes, then that's alot of people We are going to make such a mess
Old 12-16-2008, 05:35 PM
ipodhustle

yeah heat is pretty small. it's heat ultra lounge..but it's not that big. it's medium sized as opposed to the many other clubs in so cal.

not too many places to sit either.

i could have actually got in for free through my homegirl but she has to be up at 8am tomorrow so she changed her mind. o well.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:50 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

LMFAO...
sorry guys... this damn Xbox has got me hooked! WTF hahahaa.... dude... i took back that pos samsung 32" and brought home the new baby... SAMSUNG 40" LCD hahahahaa.... man this **** is so much better...

kk... this weekend! this saturday! i say lets go at umm... lets GET THERE at 9pm... we can go eat a bit, drink and chit chat with the girls... Mikey.... we were all wondering what your # was cause we were gonna call you... it was me, tony, malice all sitting on my couch like "hey, who has mikeyRR's phone number" then i think tony said "Peter does" then we were all waiting for him to get here and we were gonna call you but when he got here we were shooting Zombies n **** and we forgot hahahaaa....

so 9 o'clock saturday... just a heads up... my girl will try and discount what she can from our tabs just tip her fair cause she can get in trouble for that ****... BUT tip her when she gets off work so she dont have to split it with her co-worker hahahaha...

ok i got 1/2 way through this page reading so let me just post this now and finish up reading whats going on... brb for a post count
Old 12-16-2008, 07:59 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

ok im back....

yea tony its cool... bring the people over. i got wood floors so its no biggie, im sure anyone you would bring to my pad will be respectful so im not worried... another thing... if we are gonna have a roll party here saturday - sunday make sure that anyone that dont wanna stay for the session brings their own ride and just parks at my pad so they can just bounce when ever and you dont have to drop anyone off at home, rolling and driving is FTL, especially if you got finals ...

CALL ME about the beans, i might be picking up this week SOON so you can just go in with me and get them for cheap cause i buy bulk. my hook up is costco

got confirmation just now, the girls are gonna be there saturday night also so lets play ball, bring your A game if you want company later on in the night

cliff notes:
boba you better be there saturday lolz... malice, put a ladder near your bedroom window, mikey STOP PLAYING GHOST, tony make sure everyone who wants to leave early brings and parks here before we head to long beach... NOW.... its time to make the most important thread of this forums history... check back in a few!
Old 12-16-2008, 10:30 PM
m0nkie

Oh don't worry.... my friends won't make a mess... instead, i'm sure some can give u some good competition on COD. If you just cleaned your floor, we are Asian enough to take our shoes off without second thoughts I have the rides set up already so I don't need to drive anyone home. So we are SET!

waiting for RRM to give us the #...

and What's up with the ladder Gen Mal? Last time I had to use one was back in High School climbing into my girl's room at night..

Last edited by m0nkie; 12-16-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by m0nkie
Oh don't worry.... my friends won't make a mess... instead, i'm sure some can give u some good competition on COD. If you just cleaned your floor, we are Asian enough to take our shoes off without second thoughts I have the rides set up already so I don't need to drive anyone home. So we are SET!

waiting for RRM to give us the #...

and What's up with the ladder Gen Mal? Last time I had to use one was back in High School climbing into my girl's room at night..

Awww that's cute. Romeo and Juliet.

edit: Btw, can anyone hitch me a ride to LB and back, if we're meeting at Cris's? I dont think Ill be able to come back in one piece after.

Last edited by Boba; 12-16-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:03 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by Boba
Awww that's cute. Romeo and Juliet.

edit: Btw, can anyone hitch me a ride to LB and back, if we're meeting at Cris's? I dont think Ill be able to come back in one piece after.
lmao... what time are you going to finish canyon running??? I'm going to meet my friends around Walnut so I'll give you a call and we can carpool...

and it's no Romeo and Juliet... more like HIDE IN DA CLOSET WHEN MOM COMES IN kind of ****... It gets cold at night

No more freaking finals the next day so I can finally enjoy this...

Last edited by m0nkie; 12-16-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Tiesto is on Mon/Tue