Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Tiesto is on Mon/Tue

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 01:59 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boba
Awww that's cute. Romeo and Juliet.

edit: Btw, can anyone hitch me a ride to LB and back, if we're meeting at Cris's? I dont think Ill be able to come back in one piece after.

hahhahaa so you FINALLY in one piece just now?! lolz

Originally Posted by m0nkie
lmao... what time are you going to finish canyon running??? I'm going to meet my friends around Walnut so I'll give you a call and we can carpool...

and it's no Romeo and Juliet... more like HIDE IN DA CLOSET WHEN MOM COMES IN kind of ****... It gets cold at night

No more freaking finals the next day so I can finally enjoy this...
man my palms are starting to sweat already hahahaa the floors are clean this afternoon so we are good to go!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:19 AM
RRMikey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like a ride too... maybe if I have the truck, Boba can go with me. But the chance are not good. So in the case of no truck... m0nkie... any room in the party van for us?

So what's the plan? go eat and drink a bit in LB and check out the ladies... then back to Cris'... then what? hahaha.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:53 AM
Boba

Originally Posted by m0nkie
lmao... what time are you going to finish canyon running??? I'm going to meet my friends around Walnut so I'll give you a call and we can carpool...

and it's no Romeo and Juliet... more like HIDE IN DA CLOSET WHEN MOM COMES IN kind of ****... It gets cold at night

No more freaking finals the next day so I can finally enjoy this...

Sounds good. I'd be fine if it was at Kanpai. Just sleep in the car until sun rises. So we're not meeting up at Cris' crib then?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:58 AM
Boba

Originally Posted by RRMikey
I would like a ride too... maybe if I have the truck, Boba can go with me. But the chance are not good. So in the case of no truck... m0nkie... any room in the party van for us?

So what's the plan? go eat and drink a bit in LB and check out the ladies... then back to Cris'... then what? hahaha.
Mornin Mike. I might hold back on the Canyon Run until probably next week or until we can get more people LOL. + I think I have a dam phobia now that you mentioned the head on collision.

By the way, drive safe everyone. A lot of accidents happening. Stupid *** lady was putting on make up on the freeway and did not brake in time. Tsktsktsk... Oh, and no pulling G's on the freeway ramp Monki.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:07 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boba
Mornin Mike. I might hold back on the Canyon Run until probably next week or until we can get more people LOL. + I think I have a dam phobia now that you mentioned the head on collision.

By the way, drive safe everyone. A lot of accidents happening. Stupid *** lady was putting on make up on the freeway and did not brake in time. Tsktsktsk... Oh, and no pulling G's on the freeway ramp Monki.
I was only going 80... I was angry that Sti took me cause of all the weight in my car haha.. the perfect ramp is the one on 57 North going onto 60 West... That is a fun ramp to go at 90mph +...

anyways, yes we are going to meet at Cris's house. But we are carpooling somewhere in Walnut first to go there, pick him up, maybe get a little zombie killing, then head to LB. I'll give u directions on Sat afternoon once I meet with those people. My SUV is full... I'm having 2 more friends bring their SUV. So plenty room!

Plan is we meet up cris, zombie killing, drink at his girl's place alittle, eat a little, then head to the clubbing street in LB and get Pete wasted again, then head back to Cris's for candy night.

I need to know how many people's going to stay at Cris's after!!! Pete, you need to be down for this! Mikey, u down for these ?? I know Nelson will stay and maybe 1 or 2 of my friends will

Cris, to give you a heads up... we have 11 people including you so far... that's not including your gf and those girls working with her...

Last edited by m0nkie; 12-17-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:42 AM
RRMikey

I might not stay at Cris' for the stuff afterwards. What time you guys think we will be done in LB with the drinking and clubbing and stuff?

Might hit bear on Sunday for some boarding.

Yeah Boba, no canyons this week... Azusa is fine... the two guys went head on with the crotch rockets were on Glendora Mountain Road. That sucker is twisty as heck. Plus I have some stuff to do at my parent's house in the morning till early afternoon. Let's get more ppl to go. it's a nice drive up Azusa... not crazy at all.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:45 AM
m0nkie

I might not stay at Cris' for the stuff afterwards. What time you guys think we will be done in LB with the drinking and clubbing and stuff?

Might hit bear on Sunday for some boarding.

Yeah Boba, no canyons this week... Azusa is fine... the two guys went head on with the crotch rockets were on Glendora Mountain Road. That sucker is twisty as heck. Plus I have some stuff to do at my parent's house in the morning till early afternoon. Let's get more ppl to go. it's a nice drive up Azusa... not crazy at all.
Depending what part of Azusa... I'm sure if you take the path to Baldy there should be ice/snow on the road... Last year my Z spun out and facing the cliff... half of it in snow and got stuck.. I got freaked out.. accelerate too much and I might run off the clipp, not enough juice and I can't get out of the snow... pheww

Last time we finished at 2am... so probably same time
Old 12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hahahaha... what you talkin about?! lolz... the party STARTED at 2am!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:15 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
hahahaha... what you talkin about?! lolz... the party STARTED at 2am!
and so will this weekend
Old 12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
RRMikey

damn 2am? whew... i might take off early from LB then. let me see if i can get the truck to drive this weekend. i do no want to drive the z there. plus after drinking, i need an undercover car to drive home in. lol.

boba... what's up man? you going to stay till 2 am? if i can get the truck, you have an option for a ride. lol.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:13 PM
m0nkie

damn 2am? whew... i might take off early from LB then. let me see if i can get the truck to drive this weekend. i do no want to drive the z there. plus after drinking, i need an undercover car to drive home in. lol.

boba... what's up man? you going to stay till 2 am? if i can get the truck, you have an option for a ride. lol.
WEAK!!!

Well if you drive, we will meet at Cris's house

Cris, shall we all meet at yours at 7?
Old 12-17-2008, 10:37 PM
RRMikey

I'm gonna head up to bear mtn on sunday to do some boarding. since a bunch of my friends are going... we're going to board and do some drinking there. if it wasn't for one of their bday being on sunday, i would have just stayed and just roll with you foolios.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:20 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

yea dude... we can meet at my house 7 or earlier it dont matter... come through, i will be here killin zombies
Old 12-17-2008, 11:22 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

someone make sure that this boba got a ride hahahaa.... i dont want him missin out on all the action... let me know if you want me to post the pic of him as then Taco King
Old 12-17-2008, 11:25 PM
RRMikey

^ post!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

mikey, we are gonna roll saturday night... you wil be fine sunday
Old 12-18-2008, 06:52 AM
m0nkie

Lol you might need more sofa places

Post the Taco King picture!! I need to bring my camera this time..
Old 12-18-2008, 07:29 AM
RRMikey

Default shieeeeeet...

Not at 5 in the morning! I don't wanna miss my ride in Chino Hills... hahhaa.

I know if rolling... I will be all

then I will be the next day.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 AM
m0nkie

Not at 5 in the morning! I don't wanna miss my ride in Chino Hills... hahhaa.

I know if rolling... I will be all

then I will be the next day.
Excuses... I'll give you 2 more for the next day. You should have seen me roll the next day 8am taking finals...

In the snow!!!
Old 12-18-2008, 03:19 PM
haeshik

sorry for being off topic but im trying to get a hold of Boba. they erased your forsale thread again and i can't pm cause your inbox is full

Quick Reply: Tiesto is on Mon/Tue