Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

TAO "roll" call

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Dynasty.Zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like fun but I think I will skip.

Staying away from the candy until next summer.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:31 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by General_Malice
hahaha Boba just texted me and he's all excited about TAO.....so add his happy **** to the list.
Dude I am so tired... those middle fingers are so tweaked... iono about them but I got no sleep for 2 days...

I figured it'll be good for TAO.

btw General, when are we meeting up next time for all nighter? I got 2 weeks off to
Bring your rocking CD #1

RRMikey is ready to join us too this time. I'll bring the AMG to make the morning feel better

TAO LIST:

1.M6
2.m0nkie (going... may take a friend too)
3.Nato (Fuuck ya cant wait ARMIN is sooo sick)
4.Malice
5.TayTaythatsme04
6.iloveherlogic (Immm goingg!)
7.Boba
Old 12-22-2008, 09:30 PM
General_Malice

HOT DAMN!! 2 days???? and I was planning to eat half of my stash in vegas hahaha hmmm....o well, roll till TAO...

maybe we can meet up the day before TAO....pre-TAO party and post-TAO party hahahaha

idk if cris's would be down with that tho hehehe

mikey going to TAO too?

btw im gonna have to meet up with you guys at the party since im going with a few other peeps hehe
Old 12-23-2008, 06:51 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by General_Malice
HOT DAMN!! 2 days???? and I was planning to eat half of my stash in vegas hahaha hmmm....o well, roll till TAO...

maybe we can meet up the day before TAO....pre-TAO party and post-TAO party hahahaha

idk if cris's would be down with that tho hehehe

mikey going to TAO too?

btw im gonna have to meet up with you guys at the party since im going with a few other peeps hehe
Well the after party is up to Cris to decide... I'm not even too sure about the Pre-TAO party. post-Tao I am definitely down for, but maybe Cris n his girl wants some private time after? so we'll see...

and we are trading some of those blue for greens... Mal, u NEED to take at least half... start when sun goes down... and vegas rooms can shield the sun completely...

Sun > Me Tyrone and Pete
Old 12-23-2008, 07:42 AM
RRMikey

Nah man, I won't be in town for new years. m0nkie, save me a couple of the ones you guys had last weekend. I like the "up" dood... so they were the blues? save me some blues, I told cris to save me a few, just make sure he does. hahaha.

I'm down for a after new years get together.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:58 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by RRMikey
Nah man, I won't be in town for new years. m0nkie, save me a couple of the ones you guys had last weekend. I like the "up" dood... so they were the blues? save me some blues, I told cris to save me a few, just make sure he does. hahaha.

I'm down for a after new years get together.
Alright... after everyone wakes up after TAO, we shall plan the Post-Tao

I told him to save you some already! no worries...
Old 12-23-2008, 09:44 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OMFG im like still not 100% sober yet... **** these blue middle fingers im done with these... what a crash
Old 12-23-2008, 09:47 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

pre TAO... we can meet up BUT im not gonna drop hahaha... i need to gather as much serotonin as i can for Tao... post Tao party is my drop again point hahhaa... im going to only take like 2 at Tao MAX then drop again when i get home so i can drive somewhat normal

Old 12-23-2008, 09:58 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
pre TAO... we can meet up BUT im not gonna drop hahaha... i need to gather as much serotonin as i can for Tao... post Tao party is my drop again point hahhaa... im going to only take like 2 at Tao MAX then drop again when i get home so i can drive somewhat normal

You're driving? or are the few of us carpooling??? so you want to drop more at your pad after? You & your girl only or everyone there?

we need to know so we can plan somewhat... IF you are hosting the post-party, I'm heading over before we roll out and foil every window of yours... those killer 6am sun lights! Arggkkk

Old 12-23-2008, 10:02 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hahahaa.... umm... no idea who is gonna come back here with us yet tho so we are still looking into that part, I figgured that i might as well drive since my damn car is FINALLY out the shop but i figure we could just car pool to the event... lets all talk about it and see whats best... i was also gonna leave a little early and set everything up as well before everyone got here so it looks like we might all just meet here and roll out? we will get it together lolz...
Old 12-23-2008, 10:21 AM
m0nkie

Nelson is rolling with his other friends, I think Pete and Tyrone would carpool. I'll give Ty a call to see if he's cool to meet with me around Walnut and head to yours then carpool out. If you are setting things up, we can meet up earlier and set up... but if not enough people want to do a post-tao roll, then I guess we'll drive individually... I'll still be carpooling with Ty tho

I need my room done remodeling already and put the laser shows up!!! can't wait...
Old 12-23-2008, 10:25 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

sounds good! so i guess just drop the rides off at my pad then since we are all coming back here anyways after
Old 12-23-2008, 10:29 AM
m0nkie

sounds good! so i guess just drop the rides off at my pad then since we are all coming back here anyways after
well... just don't want to bother you 2 if you wanted private time you know

I'll ask Ty what he wants to do
Old 12-23-2008, 11:10 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

dood dont worry about our private time hahaaaa... you know we manage lolz... you should bring someone for your private time, peter only looks hot while your rolling
Old 12-23-2008, 11:17 AM
m0nkie

dood dont worry about our private time hahaaaa... you know we manage lolz... you should bring someone for your private time, peter only looks hot while your rolling
WHAT? I hope you meant his light show skills.. Funny to see Pete drop for the first time then bust the crazy freehand..

well as I said... I'll be meeting this chick from Chicago for the first time on the 28th... if she's decent looking, I'll bring her.. if not, she is not going to the post-tao.

btw. I think Tony & Michelle will drop by the after party. Tony will catch up with us

and I'm not too big on "private thang" after rolling... Hate the ON OFF ON OFF.. I'm perfectly happy with massages. If Michelle ends up the only one sober or faded (she said she'd be faded to chill with us), then I'm gonna make her my ***** and personal massage therapist that night

Last edited by m0nkie; 12-23-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:09 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by m0nkie
WHAT? I hope you meant his light show skills.. Funny to see Pete drop for the first time then bust the crazy freehand..

well as I said... I'll be meeting this chick from Chicago for the first time on the 28th... if she's decent looking, I'll bring her.. if not, she is not going to the post-tao.

btw. I think Tony & Michelle will drop by the after party. Tony will catch up with us

and I'm not too big on "private thang" after rolling... Hate the ON OFF ON OFF.. I'm perfectly happy with massages. If Michelle ends up the only one sober or faded (she said she'd be faded to chill with us), then I'm gonna make her my ***** and personal massage therapist that night
hahaha sounds like a good game plan... kk i gotta go get my illegal break and tail light done so be back in a few hours, gotta go to gardena... damn cops over there suck ***! fawk
Old 12-23-2008, 01:05 PM
RRMikey

Yo count me in on the after party... what time you guys thinking? this will on the am hours of jan 1st right? or is it going to at a different time? let me know.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:27 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by RRMikey
Yo count me in on the after party... what time you guys thinking? this will on the am hours of jan 1st right? or is it going to at a different time? let me know.
Yes that'll be Jan 1st... we heading to Cris's pad right after TAO. then we continue the roll from there. A few more ppl might join us to start their roll.. so if you can make it in the morning, catch up the roll!!

That's why I say it's gotta be important to use lots of foil paper to reflect ALL the lights. He got 2 windows and a door to cover... gonna take a few rolls of Foil and lots of tape... then when we are done rolling, can just tear it off and leave. clean set up

Last edited by m0nkie; 12-23-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:49 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

sounds like a plan!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:44 AM
RTuned350z
Banned

Cool

I'm around the corner from there. If no plans, I'll see you strangers there.

1.M6
2.m0nkie (going... may take a friend too)
3.Nato (Fuuck ya cant wait ARMIN is sooo sick)
4.Malice
5.TayTaythatsme04
6.iloveherlogic (Immm goingg!)
7.Boba
8. RTuned 350Z

Quick Reply: TAO "roll" call