Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SoCal Alignment Shop: SPC Experienced?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 11:04 PM
bikinilust

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SoCal Alignment Shop: SPC Experienced?

Im looking for an alignment shop in SoCal that has experience with the SPC front A Arms. Im installing them myself, but obvious i will need an alignment and id like to have it done by someone whom has had experience w/these arms because of the inherent VDC+ABS light issue.

I have read all about the SPC arms and read quite a bit on the forums. I know how the supposed fix is to adjust the ABS sensor bracket, but i want to go to an alignment shop that knows all about this issue and can do it right the first time. I DO NOT wish to go back to a shop multiple times for this issue, just like so many others have done.

ps i will be installing these A arms with the supplied brackets due to the fact that i will be needing quite a bit of camber adjustment.

SPC part # 72125

Thanks in Advance
_M
Attached Thumbnails SoCal Alignment Shop: SPC Experienced?-72125.jpg   SoCal Alignment Shop: SPC Experienced?-72125ill.jpg  

Last edited by bikinilust; 01-22-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:11 AM
ipodhustle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bikinilust
Im looking for an alignment shop in SoCal that has experience with the SPC front A Arms. Im installing them myself, but obvious i will need an alignment and id like to have it done by someone whom has had experience w/these arms because of the inherent VDC+ABS light issue.

I have read all about the SPC arms and read quite a bit on the forums. I know how the supposed fix is to adjust the ABS sensor bracket, but i want to go to an alignment shop that knows all about this issue and can do it right the first time. I DO NOT wish to go back to a shop multiple times for this issue, just like so many others have done.

ps i will be installing these A arms with the supplied brackets due to the fact that i will be needing quite a bit of camber adjustment.

SPC part # 72125

Thanks in Advance
_M
i've heard so many good things about Corner3 garage that i would go there
Old 01-23-2009, 10:30 AM
bikinilust

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

where is this?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:58 AM
julian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call darrin at west end alignment. he's in gardena. does corner balancing and alignment for a lot of track cars.

most alignment guys won't know the complete details of your specific parts but i bet darrin will allow you to crawl under there with him and show him how you think it should be done.

edit: oh yeah, i should mention that it'll take one or two weeks lead time for an appointment/opening with him. yeah.... he's in high demand.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:35 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

call ed @ precision z... or email him. they're good with letting you know what they can/can't do.
info: precisionz.com