Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009 | 04:05 PM
TechnoBotz

Scott can you get me pricing for install - clutch & flywheel (I have the parts already). Thanks.
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:11 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TechnoBotz
Scott can you get me pricing for install - clutch & flywheel (I have the parts already). Thanks.

Sure can! I will get you a quote first thing in the mornin...my Service Director left for the day and we are developing a special pricing structure for my new department
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:18 PM
RRMikey

nel, i have time in the afternoon on sat... just come by and i'll do your oil change... this goes for you too zen... just bring the oil, filter, and washer... then i'll hook you homeboys up with the labor.

zen, nismo suspension, they are nice... but isn't your car lowered already? going for a full nismo theme i see... hahaha.

mikey, you going to charles' and ang's housewarming? i'm going to be there around noon time and leave around 4 pm or so. aud has something to do and i have work later and going to work on nel's car and mine a little bit. charles got a 3 series eh?? i sent me pics... looks pretty nice. black on black... clean looking. hahaha. i'm going to lower it for him more!!!
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:25 PM
RRMikey

oh zen, let me send you that stereo info tomorrow is that cool? i have to go check and see what i got. make sure that the stereo rommy is selling comes with the harness that plugs into the rear of the deck. cool?
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:27 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by Zenpato
cashier was cute and curvy..:icon17:
how's ur car coming along bro? sorry to hear what happened to you .
We were tripping when you called Mikey that day.
not gonna get away with these lines after that ring is passed to the left
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:31 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by Scott@fontananissan
*ahem....cough cough....ahem*

You know we do oil changes herrrrr!

Hey Fellas...I have a brand new set of Nismo Wheels with tires, and a full nismo suspension that came off of a car on the lot...has like 10 miles on it. Any of you guys interested? I can pull up pricing if someone really wants for them!

Scott
i interested scott... pm me some info if possible and see what might be in the budget... if its coming from the actual dealership might not be i'd assume. But i guess it wont hurt to ask. thx brotha
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:32 PM
RRMikey

oh zen one more thing... looks like he does have the wire harness but does he have the trim plece that goes around the face plate that attaches to the deck??
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:47 PM
TechnoBotz

Originally Posted by RRMikey
mikey, you going to charles' and ang's housewarming? i'm going to be there around noon time and leave around 4 pm or so. aud has something to do and i have work later and going to work on nel's car and mine a little bit. charles got a 3 series eh?? i sent me pics... looks pretty nice. black on black... clean looking. hahaha. i'm going to lower it for him more!!!
Yeah, I'll be there, not sure what time though. I'll try to go early but I usually wake up around noon on weekends.. lol His car is pretty nice, i say you slam his car, take the springs out, would look sick. hahaha
Old 07-30-2009 | 04:58 PM
RRMikey

Yeah, I'll be there, not sure what time though. I'll try to go early but I usually wake up around noon on weekends.. lol His car is pretty nice, i say you slam his car, take the springs out, would look sick. hahaha
yeah nice... then ang will kick my *** because it's gonna ride really really bad... hahaha. he is probably going to get some eibach sportline springs. that's pretty damn good. some shocks later when the stock ones get busted... now we need to talk him into going to the track. appearantly... he asked if i want to go to the races with him and your brother... lol. i might check it out one of these days when i don't have to work at night on the weekend.

wake your *** up this saturday then man... i might not even see you if you go there after 4 pm. lol.
Old 07-30-2009 | 07:59 PM
Zenpato

nel, i have time in the afternoon on sat... just come by and i'll do your oil change... this goes for you too zen... just bring the oil, filter, and washer... then i'll hook you homeboys up with the labor.

zen, nismo suspension, they are nice... but isn't your car lowered already? going for a full nismo theme i see... hahaha.

Who knows if priced right NISMO= WIN
Thanks bro I'll see what the stuff will cost me .

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
not gonna get away with these lines after that ring is passed to the left
Why do you think I married her ? Cause I can get away with those lines. remember married not dead.

oh zen one more thing... looks like he does have the wire harness but does he have the trim plece that goes around the face plate that attaches to the deck??
No , no faceplates of any kind but I'll hit up Rommy to see if he might have it or can get it for me.
Old 07-30-2009 | 10:11 PM
TechnoBotz

yeah nice... then ang will kick my *** because it's gonna ride really really bad... hahaha. he is probably going to get some eibach sportline springs. that's pretty damn good. some shocks later when the stock ones get busted... now we need to talk him into going to the track. appearantly... he asked if i want to go to the races with him and your brother... lol. i might check it out one of these days when i don't have to work at night on the weekend.

wake your *** up this saturday then man... i might not even see you if you go there after 4 pm. lol.
kakakaka...i bet ang would be so mad... atleast she is letting him mess around with the car. yeah heard he's been goin to the races with my bro a couple times. he lives kinda by my bro and the races aren't too far from them. its usually really early in the morn when they go. i was gonna go race couple times but i didn't feel like racing 996tt's and z06's... lol i'll try to wake up early, i'll be there before 4 i'm sure. Bring your heat gun, maybe we can yank off my oem spoiler.
Old 07-31-2009 | 10:15 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Why do you think I married her ? Cause I can get away with those lines. remember married not dead.

woha..... you got married already!? CONGRATZ BRO!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2009 | 10:43 AM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

yeah Scott but u guys are in Fontucky ..lol that's a 50+ mile drive for me.
I'll start going there when I move to Chino Hills in the next few months. Nismo suspension?? Pm me $
Pm'd ya!

Pm'd ya!

i interested scott... pm me some info if possible and see what might be in the budget... if its coming from the actual dealership might not be i'd assume. But i guess it wont hurt to ask. thx brotha
Pm'ing you now!
Old 07-31-2009 | 12:10 PM
RRMikey

i won't be able to do any work at charles' house man. i won't be there long enough haha. i have to work tomorrow night too. but i'm free sunday afternoon tho if you want to come by. 350z006 is coming by my house too i think on sunday to get the blower changed out on his vortec supercharger, and some other small stuff done.
Old 07-31-2009 | 12:31 PM
RRMikey

zne, sorry bro... yeah find out about the trim piece around the faceplate. other wise it's going to look ugly. and as for the rest of the bits and pieces. i'll work on the list later today or tomorrow or sunday. i have to work during the day and at night so i don't have a lot of free time right now. i still have a good idea, but i just want to give you the exact stuff i got for my install so everything will go smooth.
Old 07-31-2009 | 10:37 PM
Zenpato

woha..... you got married already!? CONGRATZ BRO!!!!!!
Thank you sir. small ceremony and stuff.

zne, sorry bro... yeah find out about the trim piece around the faceplate. other wise it's going to look ugly. and as for the rest of the bits and pieces. i'll work on the list later today or tomorrow or sunday. i have to work during the day and at night so i don't have a lot of free time right now. i still have a good idea, but i just want to give you the exact stuff i got for my install so everything will go smooth.
No problem bro when you get the time it's cool . Changing out a blower huh?
I'd want to be there if possible. Let me know if u need an extra pair of hands.
Old 08-01-2009 | 12:52 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Thank you sir. small ceremony and stuff.

sounds like a derail celebration is now in order?! uhh... can you still drink and stuff? you allowed to come out and play still?
Old 08-01-2009 | 02:23 PM
Zenpato

sounds like a derail celebration is now in order?! uhh... can you still drink and stuff? you allowed to come out and play still?
Of course........ really didn't get a proper one after all.

Oh yeah dyno'd car today. 248hp 228trq on Dynomite dyno? Got to get a little more info on this particular dyno and see how it stands compared to others. Time for a Technosquare reflash.
Old 08-01-2009 | 10:33 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

whats ur mods???
Old 08-02-2009 | 12:05 AM
Zenpato

manifold spacer , pop charger , nismo catback , megan test pipes.
Guy said most de's test around 230hp to the wheels stock . It's kinda what I though it would be. might consider cams and headers but I'd rather just get reflashed.