Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009 | 11:59 AM
aloh

[QUOTE=.:'3lio':.;7640938]
Originally Posted by aloh
at least I dont talk and look like a dumbfack[/QUOTE

as long as im not g@y, im kool wit tat
nice job quoting.

You think im gay? riiiight.

But im glad you admit to looking and being a dumbfcuk. Everyone here will also confirm that.
Old 08-11-2009 | 12:11 PM
Boba

Guys there's no treat for being the best sh!ttalker... We need actions.. Actions speak louder than word!

Haha I'm just playing

Btw how are you guys' cheap interiors holding up? The rubbery arm rest on my driver side is scratched. And sometimes when I get in the car and kick the cup holder on the driver door, it gets scuffed and now I can't wash it off...

Last edited by Boba; 08-11-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 12:50 PM
aloh

yeah that crappy armrest coating is flaking off on me. Im wrapping it with that dry carbon looking fabric stuff. That stuff is a bish to work with.
Old 08-11-2009 | 01:17 PM
.:'3lio':.

[QUOTE=aloh;7640953]
Originally Posted by .:'3lio':.

nice job quoting.

You think im gay? riiiight.

YUP, BRUNO G@Y...
Old 08-11-2009 | 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Boba
Guys there's no treat for being the best sh!ttalker... We need actions.. Actions speak louder than word!
I would race him just to settle things, but BRUNO over there is scared hitting 65mph on the freeway...
Old 08-11-2009 | 01:21 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by aloh
yeah that crappy armrest coating is flaking off on me. Im wrapping it with that dry carbon looking fabric stuff. That stuff is a bish to work with.
Let me know if you have leftovers for sale for a kicka$$ price that's enough to cover 2 armrests.
I was gonna buy it from "Somebody" when he posted about it but was a step late.
Old 08-11-2009 | 01:32 PM
aloh

I bought it from that neffy wrap guy. He still sells it if you want some. But when im done with my interior, i'll sell you some if ive got any
Old 08-11-2009 | 02:33 PM
General_Malice

hey thanks allen for the 411.

boba...i'll be at mtsac this fall bish.
Old 08-11-2009 | 02:45 PM
General_Malice

wow...bragging about how you went 140 on your wack *** ride, high revving ricer that dont know **** about cars is dumb...im not gonna drop names but ROGER (3lio) you're on your own...derail wants to be NO part of your ricer acts.

if you wanna race around, drive crazy, and rev at every cop that you see around you, go for it....and PLEASE kill yourself while your doing it cuz your deadweight to this world.

sorry to all derail for introducing this numbnut to all of you guys.
Old 08-11-2009 | 03:20 PM
RRMikey

all i gotta say it... take it to the track... then it's all about how fast/well you can drive.

plus we are not 16 yr olds... this isn't fast and the furious... grow up... and 65 mph?? that IS the speed limit... if you choose to break it that's your choice. i don't drive 65... but if i get caught, at least it won't be something dumb.

come on guys... this is the interwebs... everyone has their taste ans opinion. no big deal.

hey boba!!! you alive!!! hahaha. my armreast isn't ripped up yet... but when it does, that would suck. oh about the cup holder on the driver door, just don't kick it!! man... be more careful! hahaa, you gonna come out and chill anytime soon?
Old 08-11-2009 | 03:28 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by General_Malice
hey thanks allen for the 411.

boba...i'll be at mtsac this fall bish.
Nice nice, we might be able to reserve parking spots for each other or park next to each other or some **** lol.

Mikey yep I'm coming out; lets eat dinner this time instead of desert though . My phone was dead for the past few weeks. Just hit me up if you guys are doing anything. I'll check this thread more often now.

**** first time seeing Mal lose himself haha. That post kinda sounds like M6's tone too lol.

Last edited by Boba; 08-11-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 03:49 PM
aloh

I might come out this saturday if halfrice has my seat ready. LETS GET RAMEN! Chicken and ribs sounds good too..
Old 08-11-2009 | 03:56 PM
General_Malice

ok im back to my normal state now, I just had lunch/dinner lol

I might be able to do dinner sometime this week, I have relatives from out of town this whole week, just let me know what day...

Last edited by General_Malice; 08-11-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:02 PM
m0nkie

ok im back to my normal state now, I just had lunch/dinner lol

I might be able to do dinner sometime this week, I have relatives from out of town this whole week, just let me know what day...
I see you are slanging rocks...
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:10 PM
TechnoBotz

drives by and throws pennies
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:27 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by RRMikey
hey retard... not talking to you fool.

plus, we don't give a *** you want to meet up. just go drive around and play in traffic or something.

ROFL

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 08-11-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:34 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

wow...bragging about how you went 140 on your wack *** ride, high revving ricer that dont know **** about cars is dumb...im not gonna drop names but ROGER (3lio) you're on your own...derail wants to be NO part of your ricer acts.

if you wanna race around, drive crazy, and rev at every cop that you see around you, go for it....and PLEASE kill yourself while your doing it cuz your deadweight to this world.

ahhhh cuzzzzzzz..... hahahahahhahaa.... im in ****** TEARS over here! lmao.... derail FTMFW

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 08-11-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:36 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by Boba

**** first time seeing Mal lose himself haha. That post kinda sounds like M6's tone too lol.
n!ggah plz... i look like a nice guy standing next to nel... cuz is a BEAST! hahahahhaaa
Old 08-11-2009 | 07:49 PM

Ok Nelson, you shut me up. Guess you are right; maybe I知 talking a lot ****.

This is my first time driving that fast.

I want to clarify that I知 not bragging bout going 140, it痴 not like I went all out with some random Z. the foos that I hit 140 with were hommies from the meet. We hit 140 for less than a mile with no traffic at 2a.m.

For future reference, I hardly break the law. And I know I am not one of those fools who race everyday and break laws everyday or every other day. Nonetheless, I知 usually chill as you may know from various meets we (derail and I) had. .

As for derail, I want to apologize for talking shiet about some of you. If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry. I now know I crossed the line with some of you. They were only jokes. Just to mess around. I知 surprised to hear this from Nelson or derail I seriously thought you guys could take some jokes. But again, I now know I crossed the line. I apologize to all of derail.

If you know me, you would see that I知 very chill. I hardly do what I did. I usually never talk shiet about anyone. Nevertheless, I notice how some of derail talk to each other, and this was me trying to get along and with you guys; similar to breaking the ice.

I just want to be cool with derail. I want to be able to keep enjoying the Derail Meets because you guys are pretty cool peepz and I like to kick it with you guys. Would not do some random BS to ruin my relationship with derail. TRUST. I have enjoyed the meets that I致e had with you guys and I want to keep enjoying them. I hope everything stays cool with everyone. I have no beef with anyone at all.

Once again, SORRY TO ALL OF DERAIL.

As for now, I will be heading to my kitchen for some napkins to wipe my tears off. Lol.
Old 08-11-2009 | 09:19 PM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
n!ggah plz... i look like a nice guy standing next to nel... cuz is a BEAST! hahahahhaaa
holy crap!!!!! you alive homie!!!

what you been up to man?? been a while since we saw your ***... gonna come up here anytime soon? aloh coming down this weekend... and i think the guys wants to get together.

boba, i like the chicken and ribs idea. been a while since we went there. we can always get some frozen yougurt afterwards lol... i'll hit you up if anything happens.

monkie, nel, aloh, techno, and whoever else... what's up we all gonna get together soon or what?

techno, you gotta bring your car over here man... your shiet looks sick!! i wanna see it again. lol.nyou free during the week or just weekend?? hit me up on the cell... no work this saturday night... so if you want, let's get that spoiler on your car man!